It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you seen the idiots who put the stickers that look like bullet holes on their cars?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Is it now considered hip and cool to have bullet holes in your car? Why would a person want to ruin a paintjob with something so idiotic?

What say the ladies? Do you get hot and bothered when you see a wannabe gansta with fake bullet holes in his ride?

Peace

[edit on 19-4-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I have seen that before and it annoys me so much! i dont under stand why someone would ruin a car by doing that. In my oppinion its just craziness!

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
As tacky as I think it is.....

The ones I have seen aren't stickers really. Most of the ones they sell are either magnets or static cling stickers, which don't have a sticky surface at all.

That being said........I seriously hate it when cars have those! The company also makes fake bird poop which is funny to stick to your buddy's newly washed and waxed pride and joy.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I saw them on a minivan once

Thats real cool looking

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Around my neck of the woods; those aren't fake holes. Those rowdy cowboys think is so cool to get liquored up and shoot their girl friends car just for grins.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I've seen police cars with those stickers.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I always thought it was pretty "neat" looking. I guess not everyone agrees.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Can't they just drive thru South Central like the rest of us

There are way too many wantabee's on this Earth.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76

There are way too many wantabee's on this Earth.
\

Not enough bees though.
Literally. That's another topic, isn't it?

[edit on 19-4-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I once saw a car being towed and assumed that the bullet holes were stickers, but after I drove up beside I realized they were not.. :O

But seriously I have to agree putting those things on your car is retarted, but you can do so much worse than that, think hub cap spinners lol.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   
If they got the stickaz, then they some fake ass hos. If they drive around my block like that, I probably should put some real holes in they car. As for my future whip, the only bullet holes it will have will be real ones (if I am unfortunate enough to get em') But if I do get bullet holes, I will keep em, I won't get em fixed or nothing, as a sign of my ability to survive gunshots
and beside those bulletholes I will also have the decapitated heads of those who made those holes in my car to show to others what happens to those who try to shoot at me

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Hahahaha excuse my while I wipe away my tears of mirth.

I live in a city where the bullet holes are real. Freaking poseurs. It's like adults who go get an airbrushed tattoo IMO. Don't take credit for the pain of something and not do the real deal.

Since when is it cool to have been shot at? Usually means you're a criminal or a snitch, or both. Neither of which I want to be identified as.

It annoys me as much as white kids from upper class suburbs being 'hood. Only Jamie Kennedy is acceptable doing that, and he's JOKING.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Yeah, I agree with you, its not cool being shot at, even worse to get hit.

As for the whole "why the hell are white people being ghetto" thing, I think that culture is for everyone, why shouldn't people of all countries and cultures enjoy this tradition? It doesn't say anywhere that its for blacks only
I'm a Russian and I enjoy the culture, the music, and I am myself a rapper

As they say, whatever floats your boat

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
OH man - here in South Africa; whatever the people see om MTV or on TV in general they will do to their cars. So they can't afford spinners so there you go, SPINNER HUBCAPS - oh gees... and the stick on bullet holes - though there are a number of black taxis running around with real bullet holes - that's a whole different story LOL...

Or the dudes take out huge monetary loans and put big 22" wheels and tires on their bakkies :bash: (truck/Pickup) and then when it comes to replace the tires - hmmmm... wonder what those 22" rims are doing laying around the back yard? :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd:

[edit on 22/8/2007 by shearder]

top topics

join