It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

christian support of nazism

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Then I would need to do a bit of research, because you would dismiss the Tora and New Testament as man made. Give me some time, and hopefully I can give you an explanation of why that is the case without using those references.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Christians would have found the conservative aspects of the Nazi's fascism attractive on many levels if they did not know about certain activities going on in the background.

A lot of people that posted here ignored the history of Germany before and during the rise of power of the Nazi's. Germany was in bad shape economically and worse still as a group Jews were doing rather well compared to the average German. On top of that Jews of that time did not integrate well with the rest of German society and it was quite easy to see them as a separate entity unto themselves.

People must understand that everything that happens has reasons behind it, even if we do not agree with them or understand them the reasons still exist.

It was easy for a lot of people to support the Nazi's for quite awhile but when it became apparent that they had bit off more then they could chew and they were up to reprehensible acts in the shadows then few should have supported them.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join