It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw my first UFO! Cardiff, wales, UK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
When I was a kid and really in to UFOS, I'd constantly look in to the sky. One night I was riding with my grandpa on one of the main highways and I saw something I could not explain. It was right over us and very low. It had tons of lights underneath that seemed to blink and flash in patterns. I was convinced that I was seeing a REAL alien spacecraft. That is until we got far enough away from it and I could make out the lights. It was light sign on bottom of a blimp.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
just seen my first ufo i think!!
here is how it went
i went outside to to ask my little girl to come in coz its getting cold
and to the right (looking towards super ely) of me i noticed a bright star above the rooftops
i said to my little girl nd the next door neighbour's girl thats a bright star
i mean real bright and the neighbours girl said it seems to be moving
and getting brighter then duller
i even said to my g/f thats odd
that star is moving and really bright nd b4 ya say its a hellicopter it wasnt even thou they are out most nights

it took the ufo about 20 mins to move out of site going towards
castell coch south wales 17.12.08

just wish i had recored it

i will keeps me eyes open a bit more now

wooooooooo hooooooooooo i seen a ufo wooooo hoooo

will keep ya informed

peace

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Ive seen many white lights which ive settled as being just satellites.. but this white
light passed over the other week and heard the distinct humming sound of a plane coming
from it.. just a bright white light.. no other lights and no flashing.. it surely isnt
legal..

heres a vid

s292.photobucket.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
It does sound like a classic satellite sighting. They can appear to waver or wobble from side to side, but this is only an optical illusion.

Check www.heavens-above.com... to see if you can find the culprit. Try viewing a few more using their predictions. They can be surprisingly bright! Look for '-8 mag' and '-7 mag' flares first. Magnitude works in reverse, so -6 mag is dimmer than -7 mag (2.5x dimmer to be precise).

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Wow, there are alot of Welsh people on this website. I too am from Cardiff and I don't live too far from Llandaff.

I too have had a similar experience. I was driving my girlfriend home to Llanishen through the country lanes in near Rudry when we noticed an Orange Star (or what we thought was an orange star). Being a Private Pilot's Lisence holder I am obviously enthusiastic about aircraft and know pretty much all Flight paths of South Glamorgan and the type of aircraft that use them. This 'thing' appeared to move closer as it got slightly brighter. We knew it wasn't a star as it went through a cloud and you could then see a cloud behind the object in the foreground. Then it went back though the cloud in an almost zig-zag like pattern. I was amazed to say the least. Thats the last we saw of it.

I told my girlfriend ''That was no aircraft that the public know of... We've just seen something amazing''.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join