It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Doolittle Home Raided By F.B.I.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Rep. Doolittle Home Raided By F.B.I.

www.theunion.com

The FBI has raided the northern Virginia home of Rep. John Doolittle (R-Roseville), seizing documents and computers related to his wife's business.

For more than two years, Julie Doolittle's fundraising business, Sierra Dominion Financial Solutions Inc., has been under investigation for alleged ties to jailed lobbyist Jack Abramoff. The Justice Department's investigation has focused on payments made by Abramoff to Doolittle's wife and other spouses of lawmakers.

"My wife has been cooperating with the FBI and the Justice Department for almost three years, and that cooperation is going to continue in the future," Doolittle said. "I support my wife 100 percent and fully expect that the truth will prevail."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.foxnews.com
www.dallasnews.com
blogs.usatoday.com

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
It is the documents from Julie Doolittle that were taken. She ran a fundraising business. In the wold of politics I have said before and will say again, that who ever controls the money will prevail. So the question is how much of that was going on here? I suspect this will be one of those things that very little to nothing will be heard about again.

www.theunion.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

new topics

join