It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AIPAC Good or Bad for America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
All of us accept AIPAC without really questioning it. I know I did the first time I heard about it. It was because it was "American"-Israeli. It did have the word American in there so I thought maybe it was a good thing. But the actual system of lobbying. And having a foreign country inject our corrupt politicians with money to buy their decision of how to control the troops that were breed by Americas is outrageous. How can we let a foreign country indirectly use the blood of our children for their own ends. No amount of money should ever be put , no price should be put on any American's head.

AIPAC
Iraq
Afghanistan
and the coming wars

They all happened because someone in the government sold us out.

When I went through the schooling program, namely history classes. I was taught that we were practicing Isolationism. But then our presidents felt that we should help in other countries problems and be the police of the world. Such a huge shift in ideals. But honestly it was the shift in ideals of the government. America's were always protesters of war, they always were the one's that were silenced. But when it comes to using us for war they want us. They not only want our minds, they want our bodies to die for them. If they want our bodies and souls, I suggest they start listening to what we have to say. How can they say its a Democratic country, lieing right to our faces. Its definitly more like a Corporation that creates soliders to fight. Soon it will be a Corporation that creates robots, if it hasn't been already. They do have a Black Budget they set aside from the GDP for something. It could be to create more killers to use abroad.

[edit on 19-4-2007 by rrahim1]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by rrahim1
When I went through the schooling program, namely history classes. I was taught that we were practicing Isolationism. But then our presidents felt that we should help in other countries problems and be the police of the world. Such a huge shift in ideals.

I would say that this mostly comes from the shift from a republic to a democracy after WWI (Ben Franklin said it was ours if we could keep it, but we couldn't keep it), and with the introduction of the Federal Reserve, and then the Cold War. By the end of the Cold War, I think the US began to think itself invincible in the highest military ranks, and took up role of bully on behalf of big business and banks.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Have you ever read the book They Dare to Speak Out by Paul Findley?

www.cnionline.org...

AIPAC is an organization that is against America's own interests and serves to legitimize the claim that America is nothing more than the Iron Hand of Israel.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Depends how you define "America." The Israelis don't control the US. The elites on both sides have strategic overlap in a certain key sector of the world. What AIPAC pushes, is useful to both sides or it wouldn't work.

Is it good for us the people? Or the other people of the world? I don't suspect so, but that depends how you define "good."

new topics

top topics

join