It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Vatican

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Came to light today:

www.ufodigest.com...

Enlargement shows that it is indeed a solid object

Check it out, not sure what I think at this stage

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Do you believe in abduction,s and UFO's because i'm not quite sure if u do or not...happy

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Hi Happy,

I certainly believe in UFOS. I have had a fascination with it ever since I was young. I used to cycle into the countryside near my home in the UK to visit friends about half a mile away, must have been about 10 or 11 and I recall my friends dad one day being really excited about something he had seen in the sky.

He described it as being a disc shaped object. I wasn't actually there when he saw it but it struck a chord with me especially as he was a normal guy who I had known for some time who didn't really have an open mind to that kind of thing. My interest has grown from there really. I can't really claim to have seen anything of real note myself apart from a distant object visible during the day on a ferry trip to the Isle Of Man.

As far as abductions are concerned, hhmmm i'm really not sure on that one. Reading the Travis Walton case again recently at first i was intrigued by the case but looking at it again there seems to be a lot to suggest a hoax of some kind. I'm open to peoples experiences with abductions though as there are too many cases out there that need serious reading (Betty & Barney Hill for example). What about you Happy? any experiences?

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Hi October,
Nice to meet you!
Yes unfortunately i do believe in ufo's and abduction's. I really wish i did'nt, because it takes up too much of my time really.
I don't pretend to be something i'm not so hold that thought there. I just wanna get that streight. I'm not mad or have any illusion's of grandure. Basically something weird go's on with me, but i don't know what it is. That's why i came to this site. I have discussed it with other like minded people, but i'm still non the wiser. They have been fantastic tho.

For instance only last year a coke glass expoded in my hand. Bright lights wake me up in the night. I can't even say in the middle of the night, cos sometimes i've only just got into bed. There's so much more...
I saw my first disc when i was eight. in broad daylight in Surrey, England.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
UFOs are not imaginary, they are proven fact, and anybody who ignores this is either scared or ignorant (I used to be the latter before I did research and learned otherwise). The only thing of real dispute now-a-days is whether or not they contain aliens from another planet.

But yeah, as far as the picture goes, it seems to be far too "blurry" to really make out anything. It looks real to me, but who knows.

[edit on 19-4-2007 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Happy,

I would be interested to hear about your experiences if you don't mind, i'd like to get an understanding of how it started etc etc. Maybe you can U2U me or present it in this thread. No pressure.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Actually I would like to hear what you recall also. I have no doubt of there existance. Please share with us there is nothing worst then keeping it in and feeling confused.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
the POP is an ALIEN OH MY GOD!!

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Looks like a rod/cigar-shaped UFO. Which has got to confirm that the Vatican is influenced by extraterrestrial beings afterall. Farfetched I know but I've researched the possibility and it only strengthens its theory - as these objects frequently appear over powerful vacinitys. Besides, religion is full of conspiracys.

/7A

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I have never heard of any UFO'S appearing above religious buildings before, how can you link the 2?. Why would there be a UFO influence/connection to religion?

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by October
I have never heard of any UFO'S appearing above religious buildings before, how can you link the 2?. Why would there be a UFO influence/connection to religion?

Why not? For all we know these aliens could worship the same God as the rest of us. It's like when the Earth was proven to orbit the Sun. That also was not contradictory to the existence of God.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Enlargement shows that it is indeed a solid object

It does? I don't see how it shows that. The photograph is terrible. If the object is bright it likely blew out the film (or pixels) in that area anyway, so looking for edges and shadows is an exercise in pure imagination.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Originally posted by SonicInfinity

UFOs are not imaginary, they are proven fact

I'm hoping you are saying this as Unidentifiable Flying Object, rather than
E.T. craft being "proven".

The pic is at a long distance and can't really be proven as anything.

Another one in file 13, in my opinion.

Lex

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Well, it seems that some connection exists... For some reason in many medieval religious paintings disc-shaped forms appear in the skies. You might wanna check this site for a short summary: UFOs in religious art

The picture below is an example:

I have heard many wild (and not so wild) speculations about the extraterrestrial origin of world's major religions. I am still undecided about this one though...

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I've been looking for an old photograph I found once, (wish I'd bookmarked it) that was taken during the Fatima sightings - It shows what we commonly regard today as UFO's flying around the vicinity. Some people reported seeing UFO's at the Fatima manifestations. The controversy would explain the church gag order on sister Lucia and father Grunder, among others.

Happiness, I too, would be interested in hearing more about your experiences. Interesting choice of names. (...edited due to utter perplexity....) I'm inclined to think there are opposing forces or energies intertwined with humanity's relationship to the universe.
Since they're UFO's and not IFO's it doesn't necessarily advance the investigation to prematurely conclude that it was simply an alien encounter.

'Man's reach must exceed his grasp or what's a heaven for.' - Browning

[edit on 19-4-2007 by clearwater]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Good point about the news story onl appearing in the alt news. Is there a major news service carrying this info?

The church has always been in denial about the possibility of aliens.

I read that the church encountering them since at least in the days of Columbus when he arrived in Mayan times. Who knows if its true!

Either way I agree that this may well be part of the plan to introduce the idea of aliens en masse through entrusted agencies such as the church.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
[edit on 20-4-2007 by deaman88]

new topics

top topics

join