It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mystery of Ntavelis' Cave in Greece.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I guess this cave has had weird stories comming outta it for a long time. The cave is located on Mt Penteli, just outside of Athens Greece. From what i understand it was used as a Christain Church during Ottoman rule in Greece. Now its kinda a tourist attraction from what i gather. Very weird stories & interesting too. Im curious to know if we have any Greek ATS'ers that have been to this cave & what we can get from first hand knowledge. BTW i hope this is the right catagory since this subject could prolly be in UFO's or even the Crypto catagorys from the sightings & stuff.

Take a look, its a interesting read.

www.vembos.gr...

www.geocities.com...

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Very interesting. Thank you for pointing out Pendeli's Cave. I had never heard of it before, even though one of the things that interests me is time travel, space/time portals etc.

There doesn't seem to be much about Pendeli's Cave on the internet, but perhaps a more thorough search will yield better results. If I find anything not contained in the two articles you mentioned, I'll be sure to post.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Strange apparitions in the cave eh? Kinda reminds me of St. Michael's Cave in Italy. I'd love to visit there someday. I have seen film footage of PJPII there. It looks like it would be a very moving place.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
For more photoes go there:link

they added at (30/1/2007)

top topics

join