It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOLITRON WAVE (Tachion Light Spiral) picture, taken in a Stone Circle in Scotland.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Whilst changing the direction of light last year at a Stone Circle in Scotland,
I took this picture of the Standing Wave Spiral of Light. There were also plasma orbs with us in the circle. (there are a few random orb photos in this video also.

The large plasma orb pictures moving quickly from left to right were taken at Silbury Hill in the DAYTIME with a digital camera. This also happened as we changed the direction of light here.

[edit on 18-4-2007 by Gridkeeper]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The whole second half just looks like dust particles and/or poor focus. And making it look like a music video doesn't exactly help the credibility either.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I didn't try to make it look like a music video. The photographs are not blurred. The colour changes from the original pictures are to enhance the images. If you are seeing dust particles in the pictures then how would you explain the white light orbs flying past Silbury Hill in daylight with all the trails to the left of each orb? Clever dust maybe?

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
how about just posting the pictures instead of some crazy trance video and all sorts of zooming.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I must agree.

Drop the music video and picture manipulation and post the original,
unaltered pics.

Glamour is for YouTube.

Reality is for ATS.

Thanks,
Lex

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The "orb" at 1:41 is clearly an insect, you can clearly see 4 wings, the body and antennae.

The vast majority of those "plasma orbs" will be either dust or pollen, not sure what would cause the light beam, but calling it a tachion light spiral is stretching it...

You're not in bright daylight either for the daylight pictures, which would indicate longer exposures, which would cause the blurring of anything bright or reflecting light (it also looks like dusk).

You do realise this is the science forum and not the aliens etc forum don't you, this thread might be better off being moved there?

Posting the original photos with exif data from the camera would greatly help analysis.

[edit on 21-4-2007 by Stoo]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Light doesn't spiral.

Tachyons, if they existed, probably wouldn't be visible, but if they were, it would be Cerenkov radiation and would be UV or blue in appearance.

Tachyons wouldn't spiral either.

Also that word is "soliton" not "solitron"; a soliton is a non-dispersive wave. To get an optical soliton takes a lot of work. I'm not sure what it would require for one made of tachyons.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The picture on my pc is 3.3mb, I could only get this to load up using photo bucket at 491kb, if anyone could point me in the right direction for a photo hosting site which holds large photographs for free it would be appreciated.

i162.photobucket.com...

[edit on 21-4-2007 by Gridkeeper]

[edit on 21-4-2007 by Gridkeeper]
`````````````````````````
pic stretching page changed to url

[edit on 22/4/07 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Well, really, no.

I don't believe scalar waves exist. But if you take the word of the people that do, it's not a soliton.

Solitons are well-known in "actual" physics, and are tough to produce but possible. You have to have the medium the wave is traveling in have dispersive and non-linear effects.

Even then, not every wave in that medium will be a soliton.

[edit on 21-4-2007 by Tom Bedlam]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Sorry in advance for the large quote, but I think it's relevant :

Originally posted by Gridkeeper
Copied this from a recent post I made on the forum:

Friend of James Casbolt.

Hi, I know James very well. James is used to being knocked, espescially by the NSA who have just ended a 3 month disinfo campaign against him. ( or so they claim to have ended it) But you ever know with them.

James worked for MI6, but he did not go to work every day dressed in a shirt and tie etc.. He was an MI6 sleeper. He was a third generation "agent of sorts". He would pick coc aine up from the IRA amongst others and sell it in London and Brighton. This was and is still done for the British government and involves HSBC and diamonds to clean the money. The money is used to fund Darpa / NSA facilities, and the rest, around the globe. I have shared many military and paranormal alien experiences with James and if he is a hoax then he must have a very large government wallet stashed in his pocket. The amount spent on helicopters and swooping spy planes would feed a small family for a lifetime.

The biggest knock against James was the Lord Marduk info which has now been removed, I will let James explain what happened there. There is much truth in this subject but the information released was all part of The NSA ACTION groups disinfo department.

James is also sent many intel pictures. Some are real, but there are many fakes as well and it is hard to work out which ones are which. James never says a picture is real unless he absolutely knows it is. If we are not sure if a picture is real then it goes up on the website in the hope that someone can come forward and confirm one way or another.

I am happy to answer any questions anyone has regarding James.

Also, the money thing, due to our circumstances James and I are unable to work, we have rent to pay and mouths to feed. We make about £100 pounds a week from the website and make up the rest down the car boot sale. We may have extremely strange lives with sometimes almost unimaginable life experiences but please believe me when I tell you it is far from luxurious.

all the best, GK.

P.S. This is important information:www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=278427

Regarding James's pictures. All the photos in James's personal section are real.

I took these pictures myself:

www.jamescasbolt.com...

www.jamescasbolt.com...

This is a picture of me at Chanctonbury Ring in the UK:

www.jamescasbolt.com...

Others which aren't in the personal section are there because we would like to know if they are real or not.

I have over three thousand of these pictures which I have taken myself.

Also recent documented experience I shared with James:

Why is the OP trying to pass these pictures off as something new ?

Please read what the quote has to say, and judge for yourself.

Link

Thanks,
Lex

Edit to add original link.

[edit on 21-4-2007 by Lexion]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I'd call that busted..

quite why the OP posted this in the Science forum I don't know..

Along with the fact that he's obviously trying to restart interest in this "evidence", already made his mind up of what was in the photos ("solitron wave", "plasma orbs"), it would indicate an alterior motive in reposting this, into a forum with a different audience to the first as well..

I'll see if I can hunt down a mod to move this into the aliens and ufo forum where it belongs..

Edit: looks like that worked
- Cheers whoever moved it

[edit on 22-4-2007 by Stoo]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
"Busted", don't think so.

I posted this in the science forum as i thought it would be of interest, obviously I was wrong. Sorry if I offended anyone by doing that.

I took this picture myself and wanted to get a view from the science forum, big deal.

Why do you think I am OBVIOUSLY trying to restart interest in this? Restart what exactly?????? I took this picture exactly SEVEN months ago almost to the minute, it's not new, of course I know that, I TOOK IT.

UFO forum is fine by me. Nice one, thanks.

You know nothing about me and my life experiences, why so quick to judge?

Why not ask me directly?

What do you know about me and what I do?

I have 3,000 photographs similar to these of which I have taken myself, and am able to TAKE THEM AT WILL, it's who I am, big deal. All I do is share my own life experiences whilst at the same time searching for ULTIMATE TRUTH, whilst sharing my own experiences in forums like this one. Sorry about that.

Gridkeeper.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
To me it looks like a camera strap. The orbs, that happens in photos sometimes. There are many explanations for it, i need not go into them.

You have made a nice little video to show off your skills at making a nice litle music video, with your own composed music too, real nice, if you want to be taken seriously here, post evidenice, not the fixed /worked over/ remixed/ version with music.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Like I said, I am able to take these pictures at will, maybe I can get someone to film me doing it. Would that be evidential enough for you?

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   

if anyone could point me in the right direction for a photo hosting site which holds large photographs for free it would be appreciated.

Click the link in my signature for free hosting up to 50mb

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
this tachyon solitron whoosiwhatsit is obviously a camera strap. 100%. the orbs look like some kind of an imaging trick... something caked onto the lens. it's hard to say since it's in video form and so far the OP has only put up one picture for analysis... slightly fishy, methinks.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
There are many explanations for it, i need not go into them.

Pray god someone tell me what explanations there are for the orbs? Because i'd really like to know what i see with my own eyes.

When i just watched that video, on ething really stood out for me. Those orbs. I've seen them exactly like that (well not in colour) with my own eyes. Seriously. and if those orbs in the video didn't have colour due to photoshop editing, then yeah thats exactly what i've seen before.

I have the head of my bed at a wall facing a window that has thick curtains on it. The window is facing the backyard and the neighbours backyard behind us. In front of the neighbours is of course a road. Light from a street light outside this neighbour can be seen coming through the very top of the curtains on to my bedroom ceiling. Not bright enough to keep me awake at night. But when my eyes have adjusted to the dark of the room, it is bright enough to see clearly the corner of the ceiling to the curtain where the light is coming from. and to dimly see the some more of the ceiling.

A couple years ago while wondering the halls of Abovetopsecret.com and hearing things like astral projection, psychic protection, meditation, energy, telekenisis, etc, I read some of the things on psychic protection and telekenisis and read about people trying to produce light from their hands, etc. What i gathered pretty much was that people imagined themselves gathering energy such as imagining the sun giving off energy and it flowing through to earth and then imagining energy from earth flowing into yourself, through your whole body, and feel that energy tingling in you and moving through your arms into your hand sinto your fingertips and out to do things like try to get things to move, create orbs of light, create a barrier around yourself to create a barrier for psychic protection, etc. Some people said "i try try try and try and eventually it happened".

Well look. I didn't even try to give telekenisis a go, lol, but this light orbs thing sounded pretty cool and meditation is meant to be good and healthy for you anyways, and even though i dont need psychic protection (why would i? lol), it sound pretty cool, i'd give it a go.

So laying in my bed at night, still awake and not really tired, why not try this stuff?

So as i'm imagining this energy coming up through the earth and into me and out of my arms and into the air, i'm looking at this light coming in through the top of my window onto the ceiling, and after a few minutes of this i'm watching the ceiling still where the light is coming in and it's like theres something in the air creating a rippling effect where the light is coming in. It wasn't there before i started like it normally isn't. A few minutes later it has gotten like five times worse, but i've figured what i'm looking at is hundreds of these transparent orbs of different sizes moving in between me and the end of my room floating above and around me as i'm laying in bed. They also move through each other like a bubble going through part of another bubble but not being hindered by it at all.

I thought to myself this is weird. What the hell are they? Maybe i do need psychic protection lol. I wasn't tired and was wide awake while watching these orbs move around. I was always looking where there was some light in the background at the ceiling or a the corner of the ceiling near my curtains mostly. Anyways i turned on the bed side light. I couldn't see them. I got up out of bed and turned on my bedroom light. i couldn't see them. Turned the lights back off, went back to bed and waited for my eyes to adjust again and looked back a twhere the light was coming through from the street light outside.I could still see the orbs. After watching them for a while i decided it's time for sleep and closed me eyes and went to sleep ;-P

But damn me, the orbs in that video looks exactly like what i saw (though no colour). They were transparent.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
And please dont tell me this is a one off as i've done this multiple times.

And dont say I was tired becuase i assure you i've done it when i'm not tired.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   

i162.photobucket.com...
[edit on 22/4/07 by masqua]

Camera strap. You can even see the weaved patterns of the cloth material used. Let met guess: the camera strap on that camera is the same exact color attached to the top left of the camera. There was also a double exposure in the original post video, which is where I stopped watching. When taking pictures, you have to be extremely skeptical and dismiss anything that can be considered explained by normal phenomenon. Otherwise, you will be completely torn apart by the scientific community.

Also, if you're going to take "paranormal" pictures, you should start researching what normal unfocused objects look like through the filters of a camera, along with how light plays on these objects from different angles. In my opinion, the biggest step to being credible in "hunting ghosts", for lack of better words, is being able to dismiss the natural occurances. Which is why orbs are never really a "WOW!" subject.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
That's NOT a camera strap OMG are you visually impared?

LOOK at the bottom of the VORTEX you can see the rocks behind it, this SOLITRON WAVE is ETHERIC. I'll take a picture of my camera strap for you to look at if you like, but how about you tell me which side of the camera my strap is on first, as you seem to be the expert on this subject?

[edit on 23-4-2007 by Gridkeeper]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join