It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will there be an attack tonight??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 01:50 PM
link   
alright with all this rhoteric about attacks on news Years what do you guys think will there be an terrorist attack?

as for me I don't think there will be attack, if i was a terrortist i'd do it later when the alert level is lowered and law enforcement agencies aren't paying as much attention. Regardless i just hope and pray that there will be no attacks tonight

[Edited on 31-12-2003 by f16falcon]

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Seriously dude, this is getting ridiculous, theres already several posts that say the exact same thing, i'm not attacking you or anyone else, but this has been covered alot and it needs to be pooled into one large thread.

link   
I don't think there will be attack in the U.S. tonight.

link   
no-one knows when they will attack and where, but sometime tonight would be bad, very bad indeed

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I think they will go for maximum impact and try it tonight.
Hope I'm wrong.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I see nothing happening tonight, to much hype, they want to hit us when we are not expecting it. Think back to 9-11, wasn't that day scary as hell? Now think to a day when you knew you were going to have some sort of a dispute with someone, you were pumped and ready. So you tell me, hit when expecting it, or hit totally off guard, which of the two would bring maximum impact?

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bushed
I see nothing happening tonight, to much hype, they want to hit us when we are not expecting it. Think back to 9-11, wasn't that day scary as hell? Now think to a day when you knew you were going to have some sort of a dispute with someone, you were pumped and ready. So you tell me, hit when expecting it, or hit totally off guard, which of the two would bring maximum impact?

The problem is, though, they will have to wait a loooong time before we stop expecting it. It's been 3 years, and still you have people believing we're going to be hit daily.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I don't know. I would hate to think so, but Christmas Eve the Holy Land gets hit, and today that Cafe' on Iraq. If they really wanted to hit a huge crowd with a dirty bomb, or bio-terrorism, I would say Time's Square would be the place.

But, then again, that could be too obvious, right?

I mean, how clever are the Terrorists really?

Do they plan & think things through....or are they opportunists?

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I think a combination of both. The really big strikes they seem to plan out. Look at 9-11, the planes, with no communication between them, went into each respective tower, and all at about the same time. Same with the strike in Saudi Arabia. I remember the date they hit ment something, I just can't remember what (correct me if I'm wrong).

But then at the same time, you have the opportunists, like the suicide bombers, who just try to get to civilians and blow themselves up.

So if there are a lot of little strikes, I think it will be from opportunity. If there are a couple of major strikes, it was planned, which is why we have word of what's going on.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   
i doubt there will be a large scale attack tonight, too much hype and i think they like the suprise attack. i would not be suprised if some lone wolf's carryout small attacks like a suicide bomber or something like that. Unless you are at the right place at the right time and somehow can stop the attack, it is inevitable and worrying about it aint going to do you or anyone else any good.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 02:45 AM
link   
The only terrorists will be the drunken a holes who do not want to have somebody drive them home and kill innocent people with their vanity and stupidity.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 02:46 AM
link   
there might be an attack on my prosheinlan throne!

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 03:22 AM
link   
If there is an attack anywhere in the US you will find out the that attack comes when its least expected and able to unfortunately wreak the most damage and have the most impact, these terroists are anything but stupid.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Looks like we celebrated the new year without a hetch. I still think that when the terrorist attack will be when people get tried of hear of the threats and not take them serious and also it will be some place that we would think of as a safe and of not great importantance. Just so that they could say that All of America is a target. This is one thing that I hope I can be proved worng in and that we never have another attack again.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by f16falcon
alright with all this rhoteric about attacks on news Years what do you guys think will there be an terrorist attack?

Nope

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hyperspace
I don't think there will be attack in the U.S. tonight.

Thats what I thought. No attacks.

top topics

join