It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~Spoon/Fork bending~ on C2C last night, did you do it?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Last night on Coast to Coast, George Noorey had this woman on who authored a book called ~Suddenly Psychic~
She discovered her latent powers while attending The Monroe Institute.
www.monroeinstitute.com...

For a part of the program George told the listeners to go get a spoon or a fork and she lead us all in building an energy ball, and then attempting to bend the utensil in your hand using this energy.
I got a fork and tried it.
I had alot of success in making the psy-ball, I could seriously FEEL the energy and I could litterely FEEL IT passing from hand to hand because this energy had some weight to it.......I thought I was doing so well I thought for sure I was going to bend the fork! I did this for a few minutes, and the lady said if you start to loose concentration to shout at the utensil "BEND"!!!!!!!!
Well I whispered as loud as I dared my son was asleep that late at night in the next room so I could not shout at my fork.
After about 10 minutes I gave up.
I failed.
George had already been reading the faxes from all over of people writing in to tell of their success.........so I felt bad that my fork did not bend.
Maybe it failed because I could not yell at it?
Is the yelling needed?
I dont know.............

I am wondering if any of the ATS folks were listening and tried to bend a utensil? OR maybe we have spoon benders a plenty on this site allready who did'nt here C2C last night but can tell us all about their utensil bending adventures????
Anyone?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Last night on Coast to Coast, George Noorey had this woman on who
I had alot of success in making the psy-ball, I could seriously FEEL the energy and I could litterely FEEL IT passing from hand to hand because this energy had some weight to it.

Yep, that sounds like an Psi-ball. Their newbie-friendly constructs, a beginner sort of thing. It sounds like you were doing pretty good. Don't give up because you didn't get it the first time, keep on at it.

While I didn't listen last night, I can bend spoons at least marginally well. I just try and get a feel for the spoon, if its gonna bend for me or not, I stroke it a little, and give a gentle push.

You have to build up the energy with the intent of bending the spoon, otherwise the Psi-ball will just sit there and be round like you originally programmed it to. Got it?

Now sit down and try again. I can't tell you that you'll be successful, but I can tell you that you'll be doing it the right way.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I've not listened to C2C broadcast, but you can see some instructions and video at:
Spoon bending instructions and pictures and
Spoon bending video

Maybe you'll find this helpful.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   
He is bending the spoon with his HAND.
Wooohooo.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Going to listen to my C2C streamlink now while I work on a few graphics and websites. I'm curious to find out if George tried it and what his outcome was.

Hey, good luck with that spoon bending. The only time I'm good at that is when I'm digging ice cream outta the carton

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I watched a video that is similar to what was talked about on the radio show. I tried it for myself. I used a heavy duty fork and did exactly what the woman on the video told me to do. I was absolutely amazed to what happened to the fork.

Here is a photo of my fork for proof that it can be done. The fork I used was stainless steel and it is very heavy duty (as in very hard to bend)

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I have all the respect in the world for the metaphysics and the information that river goddess posts, but I think this test is BS.

The skeptics will need more than spoon bending to make believers out of them IMO. Or maybe bend a cast iron spoon, now I think that would impress many.

The reason I think this is that they should have not taken the weakest part of the spoon, instead they should have chosen the spoons scoop part or the thickest part which is near impossible to bend.

Here is a picture of a spoon I bent. I didn't meditate. I didn't visualize energy. I grab the sucker and twisted it with not much effort at all.

And this was not a cheap or thin spoon, it was thick stainless steel made by Oneda. My wife was really pissed, by the way.

[edit on 19-4-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
The reason I think this is that they should have not taken the weakest part of the spoon, instead they should have chosen the spoons scoop part or the thickest part which is near impossible to bend.

Oh what, you mean like this:

It is very truth that people rely on their strength to bend the weakest spot of the spoon. However, when done and practiced properly, one can bend pretty much any part of the spoon.

Originally posted by groingrinder
He is bending the spoon with his HAND.
Wooohooo.

If that's your problem, I suggest you watch this video.
www.youtube.com...

Now, bending the spoon without using your hands takes quite a bit of practice and is not an accomplishment to be taken lightly. Bending it with your hands is significantly easier.

That's the reason you don't usually see people bending spoons without using their hands, because no one has the determination to stick with the practice regimen until they are able to do it. Heck, even I don't have that much determination.

[edit on 19-4-2007 by Voidmaster]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
is this bending spoon business a magic trick?? Bending a spoon is kinda lame, u guys should try making things move and throwing things with your mind!

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
Bending a spoon is kinda lame, u guys should try making things move and throwing things with your mind!

Well, I got the moving things down, but I don't even want to think about how difficult throwing things with ones mind might be.

You shouldn't be talking if you don't know how difficult it can be to do these things. What you said is like saying, 'Man, you shouldn't lift 50 pounds, that's lame. You should be trying to lift 500 pounds instead! That's much cooler."

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Well I have not bent a spoon........YET.

The way I understand HOW it is supposed to work is you focus alot of 'energy' into the spoon, and it gets sorta warm and soft so you can then bend it with utmost ease.........it does not bend by itself you need to use your hands, but only after it gets warm and soft. Then it supposed to be super duper easy to bend them in any old shape and twist.

Without the extra energy added to warm and soften it up, it is no easy task at all.

I saw this once and the person doing the bending was twisting the spoon around with just one finger and it twisted into the most amazing shape!! and they only used ONE finger..:O
...................I saw this and became a believer.

I just figured there had to be more ATS folks listening to the spoon bending lesson than just me

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MicheleLee
The only time I'm good at that is when I'm digging ice cream outta the carton

Hahahahahaah MichleLee me to
hence why I think this is all rather interesting.
Poor RealTruth I hope your wife did not take you to task very hard, blame it on me..........

[edit on 23-4-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voidmaster

Bending a spoon is kinda lame, u guys should try making things move and throwing things with your mind!

Well, I got the moving things down, but I don't even want to think about how difficult throwing things with ones mind might be.

You shouldn't be talking if you don't know how difficult it can be to do these things. What you said is like saying, 'Man, you shouldn't lift 50 pounds, that's lame. You should be trying to lift 500 pounds instead! That's much cooler."

really you actually can move things with your mind??? how the hell do u do that? i cant even imagine how difficult this is because im still not sure if its actually possible or just a trick.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
hey Voidmaster, thanks for the support man I finallly learn how to bend metal.

I took both of your advice, visualization and tactible feeling.

I really can't explained it, but I was laying in bed, I was exhausted, and I couldn't alot of things was going through my head, my three essay papers, this girl (childhood), my chemistry test, my path in life and you guessed it spoon bending.

When I woke up, five minutes later I remember a spoon on my table, I took the spoon, held it with both my hand like in the video (w/ the lady), and decided to go back to bed. As I closed my eyes, those thoughts reoccured in my mind again, I kind of fell in and out of sleep as well.

It took me several tries but I managed to clear my minds of my other thoughts (daydreaming), and all was left was darkness, like a relaxation state. And you know how when you clear your eyes you can see little moving colored noises (like a noisy photo), well those began to form into a circle, and from that circle, it began to luminate, and I began to feel this energy, using the sunlight hitting me as a physical stimuli to help my visualization. Last thing I remember, I channeled the energy into body to the spoon, visually I believe I saw a the ball of light create a whole in the center, and the formed into the head of the spoon. And I also formed an image of myself laying down embrassing the energy.

I woke up out of my sleep or deep trance, and into my relaxation mode, and then at that point, I remember you (Voidmaster) that you will have a feeling or you have to feel that its the right moment, when that thought when jump into my head. I woke up and immediately bent the spoon 90 degree, unsatisfied as to proving myself, I turned the neck 2 times. When I realize I was acutally doing it, I guess I couldn't control the energy, because the neck of the spoon got extremely hot all of a sudden, and it was werid and I actually burnt my left thumb a little. I also notice that the physical property of the spoon has changed, its the part that i spun, it rough and no longer smooth, also it lost its luster.

I also believe I understand this visualization, and I believe theres more too it, subconciously my mind does it on its own, its different from daydreaming, and sometimes the images is very detailed. I can't explained it, but I know you can be concious and the image would still be embed in you mind, even as you open your eyes, the image is still there. Its really werid. I always see complex seen such as Victorian England, Step Pyramids, Images of Figures. Its werid....but pretty significant.

I will practice more on this man, thanks again!!

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Well I have not bent a spoon........YET.

I just figured there had to be more ATS folks listening to the spoon bending lesson than just me

Hi River Goddess.. Here is a post about spoon bending if you like..

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

I am all for finding real paranormal events.. Everything I have found with my own personal research would be considered rubbish to skeptics.. I only know what I sense and feel and dream.. But I word myself carefully in places like ATS.. Many smart minds here, and they do not like hoaxes, we are always fighting a battle with these hoax. They demean the true to life researchers, and only give the skeptics more reasons not to belive!
I am a beliver, but Im a skeptic too.

So River Goddess you have already bent the spoon.. Its true. there is no spoon it is you who bends...
If you want to belive in the rubbish of YELLING at a spoon to bend is well silly, and something you would find yourself doing on a rainy day I suppose, its all in good fun..
But the only way In my eyes to bend the spoon is to do it in a dream, or a meditation state, where your 3rd eye sees it happen.. Thus you have bent the spoon..
Otherwise real to life spoon bending is a hoax and trick.. Fun for the kids, and parties.. But not something to be taken seriously or you might come off a little nutty
I know from exp.. Ive been labled the nut before, I just learned how to research and not be so gullable.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Really you actually can move things with your mind??? how the hell do u do that? i cant even imagine how difficult this is because im still not sure if its actually possible or just a trick.

No trick with what I do, I assure you. You don't have to believe me, of course, but that's your affair.

Yes, I am absolutely sure I can move objects with my mind. I am also absolutely sure that it isn't anything like the movies/Heroes. It's a LOT more difficult and tiring then you'd really think. But, with practice, you slowly gain skill to the point of being able to move things easier.

Heck, if I can learn how to unbend a dollar bill in one year, what will I be able to do in 20 years? 30?

It feels oddly natural though, when I move things.

Spoon-bending is also type of telekinetic ability, and while it may not seem as impressive, when done correctly it isn't something to laugh at.

Originally posted by skyblueff0
hey Voidmaster, thanks for the support man I finally learn how to bend metal.

You're quite welcome my friend. U2U me if you want info on other sort of practice. I'd be happy to oblige.

[edit on 24-4-2007 by Voidmaster]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voidmaster

Really you actually can move things with your mind??? how the hell do u do that? i cant even imagine how difficult this is because im still not sure if its actually possible or just a trick.

No trick with what I do, I assure you. You don't have to believe me, of course, but that's your affair.

Yes, I am absolutely sure I can move objects with my mind. I am also absolutely sure that it isn't anything like the movies/Heroes. It's a LOT more difficult and tiring then you'd really think. But, with practice, you slowly gain skill to the point of being able to move things easier.

Spoon-bending is also type of telekinetic ability, and while it may not seem as impressive, when done correctly it isn't something to laugh at.

No trick to this?? You will assure us here just how? That is the most outlandish claim to make online is that you can move something with your mind.. Lets be clear here.. Do you move these within your mind, thus moving them? Or are you clearly stating you have telekinetic powers that you are able to move an object without staging a performance..
You can do this in a controled area? Lets say you come to my house, and under my terms, move something of my choice from my home..
I will bet you say, No I cant do that.. And if you do. Then I will respect your thoughts, but will clearly note you as a disinfo, hoaxer..
Where when you say its not a laughing matter, your right its not.. And if a person could truely do this, they would sertinly be well known.. Uri Geller was proven a hoaxer, and you sound right up his alley, with tricks and manipulating people into buying into your outright lie.
If you would like to prove us wrong here, please do!!! I will stand behind any creditable person..
You say you have been doing this for awhile and always learning.. What can you do by the time your 30.. What I see here is you having time to master the art of deception, In these years you learn how to con more and more people into thinking your for real.. Want to put your money where your mouth is?

d1k

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I tried but didn't do it. I have always felt I could do stuff like this, and still do in fact but I could not bend my fork. Every once in a while I try to move things with my mind, it never works but I strongly feel I do have the power to do it and feel that I will do it someday if I keep trying.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Haha, yeah, I hate heroes genetic concept it feels so illogical, haha, funny how that came from me. I believe genetic only account for some of the reason why we are able to do what we do certain thing we could do.

Hey voidmaster, although I am grateful that you taught me, my scientific side may have account for some of the occurance, but now that I am confident, I know I can repeat bending the spoon (mind over matter) or try physically.

If my experiment (physical force) can create all of the similar effect that I've witness, then I will admit it was not a paranormal occurances. However, if the experiment fails to bring one of the three effects I experienced, then I will never question the possibility to bend metals ever again.

1) My Experience: I was able to relatively bend the spoon, with relatively mild amount (veins didn't pop out of my neck) of force applied. After a certain amount of force applied, i felt like I didn't feel any resistance, and it like I was flicking my wrist.
Paranormal Explanation: As I channelled energy to the metal, I weaked its property, as a result it was susceptible to change.
Scientific Explanation: Any body is physically able to bend a spoon, we enough force.

2) My Experience: The Metal got so hot, that it slightly burnt my left thumb, it felt like putting my thumb on top of a lighter's flame for a second or two.
Paranormal Explanation: As I got excited when I bent the metal, I lost focus and control of the energy that I stored in the molecules or atoms of metal, as result, the energy reacted violently and bursted out at once thus burning my hand.
Scientific Explanation: As I quickly winded up the metal, frictional force was produce as a bend and sher the metallic molecules against each other.

3) My Experience: The physical property of the spoon changed, it no longer shiny and smooth, its now rough and has lost its luster. Afterwards, the neck of the metal is much more malible then other part of the spoon.
Paranormal Explanation: The physical property is a result of transfering energy and dispersion of the energy to the atoms.
Scientific Explanation: The physical property is a result of me stretching the metal from its original solid shape.

....all i need now...is a whole lotsa spoons!!!!

--------------------------------
D1k, Rivergoddess, all I can say is keep trying, and you will succeed, it actually took me several attempts. I tried several times throughout a six month span, and actually failed. Then this week, I gave about 3-4 attempts in a span of 4 days, and today I managed to do it. But I need to know more about this, thats why I'm making this as my little reseearch

[edit on 24-4-2007 by skyblueff0]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Very VERY kewl skyblueff0!!

This is what I was wanting to see.if somebody was having success or not.
I will try again, and plan to try several times as an excersise.............I want to bend some silver forks and make a windchime of them.

I know of a telepathic excersise thats pretty easy to set up and do.
You thread a sewing needle with about a foot of thread and tie it off, then tape the knotted end to your ceiling above your bed, with the needle end pointing down.
You then stare at it and will it to spin either clockwise ot counter and see if you can spin it. When you get it spinning then try and change its direction.

I have a needle above my bed and try this off and on......it is NOT working for me though.
When I was about 16 and first tryed to do this, I swear I had it working for me one night but it exausted me.... I only had it going in one direction however. So I KNOW this excersise does work with patience and time.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join