It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO will come after the third world war

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 01:48 PM
link   
WWIII will start when a country invades israel.after that the world will be devastated then the antichrist and his fallen angels will arrive and he will bring world peace,money will disappear and everything will be free (like real communism) but to profit of this "perfect" society you will have to carry the mark of the beast (more and likely a chip).NWO is satan's last attempt to take a maximum of poeple away from God.Resist NWO!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 01:50 PM
link   
what hell is NWO??????

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Can you back any of this up? or is this all personal opinion.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by cleggy
what hell is NWO??????

NWO = New World Order aka One World Govt.

Didn't they tell you in your conspiracy hand book?

[Edited on 31-12-2003 by Lysergic]

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Its not made up i heard about the Acopolypse happening after Israel is invavded by anbother country, i cant remember where i heard it though!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Its not made up i heard about the Acopolypse happening after Israel is invavded by anbother country, i cant remember where i heard it though!!!

It's written in the Bible

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   
NWO will come after the third world war

Well i hope they bloody well hurry up and do it, we've been waiting Centuries for this!

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
"NWO will come after the third world war
WWIII will start when a country invades israel.after that the world will be devastated then the antichrist and his fallen angels will arrive and he will bring world peace,money will disappear and everything will be free (like real communism) but to profit of this "perfect" society you will have to carry the mark of the beast (more and likely a chip).NWO is satan's last attempt to take a maximum of poeple away from God.Resist NWO!!!"

another example of an utterly insane christian. DO YOU CHRISTIANS NOT LEARN!?!?!?! wtf!? fallen angels!? its some friggin fairy tale. ure crazy.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeniusSage
"NWO will come after the third world war
WWIII will start when a country invades israel.after that the world will be devastated then the antichrist and his fallen angels will arrive and he will bring world peace,money will disappear and everything will be free (like real communism) but to profit of this "perfect" society you will have to carry the mark of the beast (more and likely a chip).NWO is satan's last attempt to take a maximum of poeple away from God.Resist NWO!!!"

another example of an utterly insane christian. DO YOU CHRISTIANS NOT LEARN!?!?!?! wtf!? fallen angels!? its some friggin fairy tale. ure crazy.

Everyone has a right to their opinion. Must we attack a person because of their opinion?

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 05:59 AM
link   
actually the powers that be would love to see this played out part of the illuminatis plan is bring about an antichrist type figure but they gotta trick us inot swallowing it hook line and sinker which is what there trying to slowly do after world war 1 u had the league of nations then u had ww 2 which led to the creation of the un its like a pyramid going up till it reches the top most point i believe it may be possible that there might be one global dictator keep in mind if the illuminati dont get there way they have the power to destroy us look at what was done on 911 bush wil say vote for me or this will happen bomb saddam or that will happen its psychological manipulation problem reaction solution plain and simple the heagelian dialectic or two things that on the outside oppose one another but in reality are the same or opposames look at the usa and the ussr the socalled cold war then the wall collapsed here we go now inot the one world system all it will take is for some humanoid aliens to come down give us the cure for cancer and humans wil worship them as there gods and saviors this will be ur antichrist watch the movie V and the omen 1 2 3 independence day they are telling u what there gonna do right to ur face but ur too deluded to see it or think its true truth is stranger than fiction
peace

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 06:04 AM
link   
From what I've read nwo has been behind every world war with the following objectives

WW1 - To bring forth communism
WW2 - To create a jewish state
WW3 - For the one world government to emerge

Correct me if I'm wrong........but we our right on the course

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   
"Everyone has a right to their opinion. Must we attack a person because of their opinion?"

i didnt say he didnt have a right.... and yes, we should attack people (verbally) because of their opinion.
especially with someone who thinks satans gonna come down from the sky.

lol, hes obviouslly mentally disturbed to think up such a thing. theres no two ways about it.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but I was under the impression that the Illuminati society was not the same as the N.W.O.

Of course the Illuminati would want change to happen but this involves change in organized religion. The word itself means enlightenment. Or just take the prefix, illum,
which means light, or to bring light, or to see, or to open ones eyes.
The society of the Illuminati has been persecuted since day one by the Church. It was formed by the Templar Knights that were sent to the Holy Land to capture the Grail. It is said that in their search for the Grail that they discovered the real truth to Christ. But they were gutted and hanged in front of towns and people by the church because of their beliefs in what they know as fact.
Which is why they are now a secret society. Waiting for the right moment to bring forth the fall of the church.

But if they do bring the church down, it may bring down mankind as well.

I also thought the term New World Order was associated with another term, the Power Elite. Which in fact is a group called the Bildergergers. Who are funded by the richest people in the world. People that own news stations to channel what news they want you to see. The list of members would shock you. The Power Elite is also believed to be linked to Skull & Bones. Which houses some of the greatest minds from the wealthiest families in the world.

The N.W.O will try to bring together what the great fathers of the United States started hundreds of years ago. Order out of chaos.

The United States of Europe, which is being formed now, is only the beginning.
Who knows???
It may not be sooo bad.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
the good thing about wwIII is that all the 'secret' entities..ie illuminati blah blah blah. will still be secret and we all can still talk about them. 'they' will never come out..so to speak, because once they are 'out' they can and will be attacked physically and that is something 'they' can not handle.
so lets hurry up and get this WWIII moving. it will be a huge eye opener for those that think they know what is happining......creggy,if u don't know what NWO is..u are on the wrong forum..................

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I think One World Government cannot be established before WW3 when most of western world could be devastated.
It will probably be something like EU, where each country still has its individuality.
I dont know about Jesus coming any time soon, possible though.

top topics

join