It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medication Caused Virginia Tech Massacre Shootings

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I agree that medication is mainly responsable for his instability emotionally. I dont see much benefit from govt. forced psych meds. People who take Prozak, Lithium and the like are unpredictable even when taking them regularly as directed. letting the govt control your mind and emotions and allowing them to dictate your actions is messed up. Psych meds serve zero benefit for mankind. This story should inspire people to stop taking their meds pronto.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by esecallum
240040 people get killed by FDA approved prescription drugs every year in the U.S.A.

This statistic is absurd and misleading.

Source please.

Originally posted by Senior Conspiriocio
Psych meds serve zero benefit for mankind. This story should inspire people to stop taking their meds pronto.

I have a bi-polar, schizophrenic friend who recently took that same ignorant advice from someone and ended up doing jail time.

Not saying that pharmaceuticals are the fool-proof answer, but I certainly believe that your extreme stance is equally far from the truth.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Murder by patient on Effexor, a mind altering drug:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

the next thread is even referring to this particular case of amok:

on overuse, ignored side effects:

whether drugs triggered this catastrophy or not, one thing i know is that the NRA, weapons manufacturers, 2nd Amendment proponents will be attacked with a vengeance, because weapons are considered Evil .... along with their owners.

people are clamoring for thugher gun laws and bans, when in fact, existing laws would have been sufficient, had they only been followed. people who once were in psychiatric care are not allowed to own firearms. of course, no-one will question the rights of doctors and the pharma industry to sell drugs which have been shown, over and over again, to cause deadly side effects. this applies to all kinds of medications, not just psychotropic drugs which just might push susceptible persons over the edge. (and numb the rest...)

more than 100.000 die every year due to prescription drugs

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   

I agree that medication is mainly responsable for his instability emotionally. I dont see much benefit from govt. forced psych meds. People who take Prozak, Lithium and the like are unpredictable even when taking them regularly as directed. letting the govt control your mind and emotions and allowing them to dictate your actions is messed up. Psych meds serve zero benefit for mankind. This story should inspire people to stop taking their meds pronto.

My friend, wake up. Forced pre-teen vaccination against STD's.

You do know, don't you, the mark is not embedded. It is a dermatic patch, emblazened with "I belonged". If you are caught not wearing it, You Never Were.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   

yes yes your correct.

introducing dangerous chemicals make you unstable,suicidal and liable to die in agony.

240040 people get killed by drug companies.every year.

these figures from JAMA.

240040 EVERY YEAR.

a nuke a year....!!!

this figure is an UNDERESTIMATE. as not every death is investigated properly and some are covered up to AVOID LITIGATION!

doctors are 2nd highest leading cause of death in the U.S.A.
yes yes doctors are killers not insignificant raghead arabs terrorists hiding in the sand.

DOCTORS.

THEY ARE LEGALISED CRIMINALS.

THEY HAVE A LICENCE TO KILL YOU SIMPLY BY GIVING YOU A DANGEROUS DRUG WITH HORRIFIC SIDE EFFECTS.

THEY GET PAID AT LEAST $250000 A YEAR.

they are over paid pill pushing pimps for the drug industry.

"a patient cured is a CUSTOMER LOST" is an drug insider motto.

1.2 million are hospitalised do to these very dangerous drugs.

type big pharma dirty secrets in google....

and you will be horrified at how ignorant the mass media keeps you with their soothing lies..

do it now before your prozac/lithium/valium makes you forget.

[edit on 23-4-2007 by beckybecky]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by beckybecky

do it now before your prozac/lithium/valium makes you forget.

Awesome. I agree. The drug companies are evil greedy killers.

I got off of my medication. It took me two months to get off of Cymbalta and it was hell. As long as I am eating fresh fruits and vegetables, I feel great. As soon as I consume something packaged and processed with chemicals, I get manic. It's that simple. It's that scary.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join