It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran making nuclear fuel in underground base !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Iran making nuclear fuel in underground plant: IAEA

Iran has begun producing nuclear fuel in its underground uranium enrichment plant, a confidential U.N. atomic watchdog document said on Wednesday, ratcheting up its defiance of the United Nations.

Tehran says it seeks only nuclear-generated electricity. But its past concealment of sensitive enrichment research from the International Atomic Energy Agency and continued stonewalling of IAEA inquiries have shaken confidence in its intentions.

Found on Reuters !

Is this the final move they made???? Come on why isnt the world demanding a UN-move on this matter?? Are they really gonna wait till they developed their nukes??

[edit on 18-4-2007 by Spartannic]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Thats a lot of IF's in there. If Iran wanted to and IF they can keep the cascades running and as they say, something they have yet to demonstrate.

I found this interesting.

Iran blocked IAEA access to Arak under its decision a few weeks ago to stop giving inspectors early design detail on future nuclear facilities. The move retaliated for a March U.N. resolution widening sanctions on Iran over its nuclear defiance.

Maybe due to the fact that so many of these people are loose-lipped I can't say that I blame them. How many times in the past have we seen articles with anonymous sources within the IAEA in the past. How many times have spies been able to penetrate and feed info to foreign governments regarding sensitive issues. I wouldn't let them in either. I wouldn't blame them for dropping out the NPT

join