It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America V the Rest of the World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
As Ameica's plans of World domination are now becoming clearer with PNAC in full swing and staking out its future aims and objectives is it time for all Country's of the World to join together to stop this new emerging Nazi State.

America threatens the peace of the World and is as much a threat to its friends as it is to its foe's. Those it cannot buy or bribe it invades, one only has to read many of the comments here on ATS to see the lets nuke em all attitude and we are superior to all others on the Planet. All such attitudes has a connection with Aryan supremecy of the past.

Since the end of ww2 no other country has sought to rule and control the world as the US has sought to do so. The stepping stones approach to control its own population, that is all those who will not wear the jackboots will and are being denied their constitutional rights, and will very soon see their right to bear arms removed, you cannot control the people when they all have guns.

Just as in Nazi Germany American citizens are being murdered as a means to blame others to ferment wars and brainwashing the populace into believing every one is a threat to America when the opposite is the real truth.

Its time for the World to wake up and realise the growing menance that stalks this Planet, that friendly Uncle Sam is not friendly at all and is in reality an emerging dictatorship of the worst kind and that those who control it will kill anyone who gets in the way of their plans.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I'm not sure you can just blame the state of the world on one country, we're all as bad as eachother in my opinion, lot's of countries start wars!

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
good post, i totally agree with you

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Well, for me to sit here and say that Americadoesn't contribute to some of the world's problems would be intellectually dishonest. However, those in the "everything is America's fault," are not only naive to what is actually happening in this world but they apparently are historically ignorant as well.

This world has been an utter mess since well before the U.S even came upon the scene. However, a cursory glance at the world since the end of WWI will suffice in this discussion.

first of all, the U.S didn't become involved in WWI until 1917.

On April 6 1917 war was called in U.S.A. with the permission of congress.
To some people this was a natural progression as it was thought that the U.S.A. were backing up Britain and that they weren't neutral in any case. Others say that as German threatened to conquer Britain, the U.S.A wanted to help out so that was another involvement in the war.
When the United States joined the war this did not just mean more ships, troops, supplies ect, but also it opened up the scene of even greater economic and business support to the run down similar nations.

WWI

Now WWII broke out in 1939, once again the United states didn't engage until December 7, 1941.... Pearl Harbor sound familiar?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
SpeakerofTruth, i really respect you because of your posts I've came across. But speaking of WW2, there are just too many books, documentaries and of course evidence, that show the US supporting and financing Hitler long before WW2 had started.

As for Pear Harbor i believe i saw documents that the US government even admits, that they knew that there would be an attack, and did nothing just to have a pretext to going into war.

Well, yo have to admit, there is this perspective of facts too.

Georgi

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by absente
SpeakerofTruth, i really respect you because of your posts I've came across. But speaking of WW2, there are just too many books, documentaries and of course evidence, that show the US supporting and financing Hitler long before WW2 had started.

As for Pear Harbor i believe i saw documents that the US government even admits, that they knew that there would be an attack, and did nothing just to have a pretext to going into war.

Well, yo have to admit, there is this perspective of facts too.

Georgi

Firstly, I want to thank you for your compliment.

Hitler is a perplexity. He seemed to hate the very people who financed his operation. I have read several books detailing that Hitler was financed through the world's bank. Of course, the U.S does have involvement in it, but no more than say, England or France. So, it's really a moot point to me.

Pearl Harbor, well, I will be honest, I do think the U.S was looking for an excuse to get involved in WWII and Pearl Harbor was perfect. However, Japan is the one who ultimately made the decision to fly planes over here and bomb us. Whether we knew they were coming is a moot point. Also, there is much debate as to when we knew they were coming.

[edit on 18-4-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by absente
i believe i saw documents that the US government even admits, that they knew that there would be an attack, and did nothing just to have a pretext to going into war.

Of course the alternative to do "nothing" is to engage the Japanese in what would appear to be an unprovoked manner. The US had two choices after the Japs left Manchuria in search of British provinces in the East Indies:

1) They could continue to deal oil and supplies to the Japs while giving the same for the British and potentially become involved in a two front war or

2) They could stop dealing oil and supplies to the Japs and become involved on both fronts.

Either way the US was indebted to become involved in the war.

As for "America v The World", it is unfounded, we have the British on our side! The US has the power, but if you believe the US provoked war with Iraq, then you are missing the bigger picture.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Thank you for the replies thus far, I think to clarify the point it is not a case of blaming America for the worlds problems but a case of America has been highjacked by an unseen force that is now hell bent on World conquest.

Americans themselves are at risk from those who wish to go on this rampage, all the signs are there that the US could turn into a dictatorship with very little effort needed.

The people fall into 1 of 3 camps, those who do not support the current regime, those who do and those who are oblivious to what is unfolding around them.

The line between Democray and Dictatorship is a very fine one indeed, I would recommend all to read "The Nazis a Warning from History".

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
As Ameica's plans of World domination are now becoming clearer with PNAC in full swing and staking out its future aims and objectives is it time for all Country's of the World to join together to stop this new emerging Nazi State.

America threatens the peace of the World and is as much a threat to its friends as it is to its foe's. Those it cannot buy or bribe it invades, one only has to read many of the comments here on ATS to see the lets nuke em all attitude and we are superior to all others on the Planet. All such attitudes has a connection with Aryan supremecy of the past.

Since the end of ww2 no other country has sought to rule and control the world as the US has sought to do so. The stepping stones approach to control its own population, that is all those who will not wear the jackboots will and are being denied their constitutional rights, and will very soon see their right to bear arms removed, you cannot control the people when they all have guns.

Just as in Nazi Germany American citizens are being murdered as a means to blame others to ferment wars and brainwashing the populace into believing every one is a threat to America when the opposite is the real truth.

Its time for the World to wake up and realise the growing menance that stalks this Planet, that friendly Uncle Sam is not friendly at all and is in reality an emerging dictatorship of the worst kind and that those who control it will kill anyone who gets in the way of their plans.

Wow, I just had to check out some of your other threds to see where you where you comming from!!

You have no bias, you are an america hater!!!

Come on tell us how the USA is like hitler here too!!

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom

This has to be the stupidest thing you have ever said (I'm hoping). I sincerely ask you to withdraw such an ignorant comment; it's so moronic that it's insulting. I wish there was a nicer way to say it.

[edit on 20-5-2007 by Johnmike]

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
John what I have said is true, American citizens have been murdered by their Goverment, PNAC is real.

Maybe you would like to discuss Vietnam, Korea etc. countries that were attacked and invaded by the US, where millions died and all because of the alleged communism scare. Countries that were no threat to the US, now the big bogey man is the Muslims. America is only attacked because of what it is doing to others.

America has fermented wars for its own benefit, supported terrorism, supported despots and dictators, its the truth even though you dont like it and the truth always hurts.

Red, I'm affraid there is no point in discussing such matters with you because you wish to remain ignorant of your own countries history, facts are facts if I like your country or not. perhaps you can try and close the door to your emotions and discuss the real issue's, issue's I may add that one day will affect you and your family.

top topics

join