It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New subliminal devil image on Adobe.com

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The picture of the red guy here:

www.adobe.com...

Look at the top of his head, the 2 birds from horns. What do you think?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
It does look like there is a "goathead" embedded behind the guys face. Strange.. I mean, you have to look closely, but there is certainly another image under the layer.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
And remember that these birds are placed by hand, think about that. It is intentionaly placed like that.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Well, I don't know what the significance of the birds are, but, when I look at the image, there certainly appears to be at least an inverted pentagram and a part of a goats head.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I don't really see a goat head, or the horn's. But I do see that the guy that created the image is a sick twisted individual that likes the color of blood. The bird on his eye shows that he see's the red birds. Twisted picture for a adobe flash guy.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSaneTK
The picture of the red guy here:

www.adobe.com...

Look at the top of his head, the 2 birds from horns. What do you think?

That's quite creepy! To me it looks slightly like there is a winged being in the background, the wings going over both the blokes eyes. Whoever thought that pic up must be a bit odd!

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Red is also the color of love.

To be honest... I see nothing creepy in the picture... the 2 "horns" look really stupid.

Look at my avatar and look at the pic again, and tell me which one is more creepy...

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_unraveller

To be honest... I see nothing creepy in the picture... the 2 "horns" look really stupid.

Look at my avatar and look at the pic again, and tell me which one is more creepy...

Yours looks like a dinasour or some fairytale dragon. I know that those are long dead and the latter is not real. So Ill have to say that the creepy one is the guy in red with dead birds around him and sort of looks like a murderer LOL

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by rrahim1

Originally posted by The_unraveller

Yours looks like a dinasour or some fairytale dragon. I know that those are long dead and the latter is not real. So Ill have to say that the creepy one is the guy in red with dead birds around him and sort of looks like a murderer LOL

How are they dead? Several of them are clearly flying. Flying well dead or more waste of space "Oh no they are all evil images everywhere" non-sense?

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by rrahim1
Yours looks like a dinasour or some fairytale dragon. I know that those are long dead and the latter is not real.

I'm glad you see it as a "dinosaur or some fairytale dragon".
That is one weird looking dragon (or dinosaur)...

As for the pic (the evil illuminati, satanic, devil, bird - thing)... Dead birds flapping around someones head and the guy looks like a murderer...

I don't see any of those either.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Birds of prey. So are those falcons or ospreys?

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The little birds are strategically placed where the horns would be. What struck me was the evil shot in the left eye looking graphic.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The only subliminal message I could see is maybe smoking. If you look at dudes face it looks like there’s a cigarette in his mouth, smoke is wafting in his face.
The message is so strong that I think I’ll light one up.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Originally posted by antar

The little birds are strategically placed where the horns would be.

First, how do you know this ?

Second, where exactly would horns be ?

Third, why does Satan need horns ? Where was this notion derived from ?

Check your sources, please.

Lex

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Definitely more to this than first meets the eye. I can make out at least a partial goats head there, and does anyone else notice the forked tongue?

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I think it's a pretty bizarre image. I don't know why anyone would want to associate their product with an image like that! Spooky.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
is not there anymore?
do u have the java subliminal messages video?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The link no longer has a picture of anyone. Only a couple of sets of hands at a keyboard.

I find it strange that the image has changed.

new topics

top topics

join