It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific Evidence of Alien Hybrids - article

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Not sure what to make of this report about some women who have supplied DNA that is, well, supportive of their claims to be: part ET.

Just thought I'd share: this seems a suitable forum to explore the topic anyway and I haven't seen this posted here at ATS yet...

Scientific Evidence of Human (Female) - Alien Hybrids.

Can anyone corroborate this story from any other sources?

A link to a site about Alien Physical Features

Thanks - and Keep Looking Up!

[edit on 4/18/2007 by Outrageo]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
wow very interesting artlicle.... does anybody have anymore research on this woman? what kinda blood rarity does she have? etc..

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Couldn't find anything more on Ms. Garcia - one mention of the story on this paranormal research website, and I found a repeat of the story above on another UFO message board.

The DNA is possible in humans but is very rare.

My vote is rare DNA condition + slightly loopy Hispanic = this story

As for the the alleged Venusian...uh, yeah, whatever lady....

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I have heard RH- blood is Supposedly an indicator. No clue how true this is though...obviously.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

The DNA is possible in humans but is very rare.

I think that could well be the answer.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I blogged about this sometime back (March 20, 2007) in the entry:
Real Alien-Human Hybrid? What about a Venusian?

Also as part of the same story was this:

A Case similar to this is being investigated in New Paris Ohio. A woman there has exceptional skills and get by on two hours of sleep a night.

Interesting stuff, but they really give zero good science information other then to say her DNA is possible, but very rare.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
It would be very beneficial if mainstream DNA experts would weigh in on the issue. These stories crop up, have some intriguing elements, but then are virtually ignored by experts in the field that can refute, substantiate, or at least quantify the information presented.

For example, in this story, we get some vague reference to "... rare DNA.." Well - how rare is "this type" of DNA? What is the type of rare DNA we're talking about? What other segments of the population have this rare DNA? Under what circumstances is it acquired? How is it manifested and how is it treated by biologists, medical professionals, geneticists?

It would help to clarify the issue and either warrant further study or put the issue to rest and relegate the story to The National Enquirer...

Onward!

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The story is obviously bogus and flawed.

No one has ever tested nor extracted alien DNA to any of our knowledge, so what premise are they basing their conclusion on? A rare, but commonly known to Exist in Humans, type of blood disease some how now equates in to alien DNA?
When they extract DNA from the alien body, then compare it to Human DNA and there are matches... then we would truly know.

What you see here is speculation, craze, poor science, and bad reasoning

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The article fails to explain WHAT is unusual about her DNA, and the source link confirms that it is POSSIBLE but rare in human DNA. So that could be a LOT of things....(such as chimera, etc., which is my guess)....

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I heard some cool information on DNA testing and alien/human hybrids on the black vault radio.

Listen to show #21 here, or get the mp3 directly from here, it's about the Starchild skull.

Lloyd Pye gives alot of information regarding the DNA testing done and I think it will answer a few of the questions being asked here.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
...interesting post w/ the stats coming out about DNA could be somewhat ET in origin recently. Check this clip:

Omnec Onec alleges that she is a female extraterrestrial who originally came to Earth in 1955, who was born 246 Earth years ago. Omnec Onec says she was raised on the planet Venus in a town called Teutonia (a city whose name reflects earlier Venus-Earth contacts that included a trip to Venus by a German scientist). She alleges that she lived on an astral plane -- without a physical body -- until she was instructed by her leaders to travel to Earth with a message of peace and brotherhood.

new topics

top topics

join