It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First hand account from one DAMN lucky Virginia Tech student! Questions regarding the official story

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Sound..

and my actions just may happen to play into the agenda of the current administration, but nope, its just cuz I'm a loner and cuz you had a 100 billion chances to stop this but didn't"

Plays to the current administration?
What the hell?

If anything, it plays against the administration (gov not doing enough, need strcter gun laws, ect, ect are all LIBERAL agendas......)

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I don't understand how, with just a semi automatic hand gun, he could have shot so many people so many times without ANYONE trying to stop him.

It amuses me how many armchair "heros" out there assume that they would...
(IE they can not understand how someone could not)
have the courage and/or composure to crash tackle their worst nightmare....

Have you ever been paralysed by fear? (I have and i can tell you it defies logical interpretation).

It is a rare individual indeed that can act calmly in these types of instances....
All you have to do is watch when a drucken lout comes onto your train or bus cariage and how 40 people will over their eyes and not say a word.....

Now imagine that lout has a gun and is blowing people away as fast as he can pull his trigger.....
There is probably only one in a thousand people that would not be completely mentally hi-jacked in such a situation....... its primal, brain stem type stuff.....

I agree with you in that if someone with nothing to lose (ie who knows he is not in mortal danger)was in that situation (ie like in a training drill ETC) he could probably easily tackle him if he saw an oportunity...

but fact is that you will probably never know just how deluded you are until such a time as the same thing happens to you (lets hope not) and you wet yourself and dive under a desk like everybody else.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
For all we know there was 20 people with guns in the school.

Probably not but my point is, we can't trust television... everything has an agenda and nothing is random on the medias

We're going by witnesses and facts not television....

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet

That 2-hour interval is ridiculous, what can the explanation for that be, from 3 sides, what was the guy doing, what were the cops doing and what was the school doing. Most significantly is what were the cops doing. It does seem the only possible explanation for the 2 hour delay was the cops deliberately sat back. Did they release any further statements as to how the guy was allowed so much time before the cops or the university warned the students.

Something does seem very wrong. I don't know enough details to say it is any kind of conspiracy, but it appears to me the inactivity of the police would have to have been deliberate. That 2 hour delay makes it alot more likely that is was a plan by the police to sit-back and permit the guy to shoot people. If it wasn't a deliberate plan then how else can the police actions be explained, no cops are that useless, are they?

What were the cops and the school doing in the 2 hours to "serve and protect" the other students?

It seems the guy was compiling info to send to the press - photos, writings etc. Bizarre! Obviously it was important that the world 'understood'.

I know that 2,600 acres is a large area to cover but the poilce should have at least tried to cover it. As you say it may not be a conspiracy, unless apathy is a conspiracy. I am in no way saying it could have been avoided, but I simply cannot understand what the Police were doing for those two hours. The first shooting was sufficently unusual to have indicated that they had a whack-job on their hands, the campus should have been shut down and systematicall searched. They may have been in the process of doing this - but if that is the case then how was he able to shoot almost thirty people at leisure.

I am very interested to see how this pans out as far as how the police were being instructed on the ground. In some ways I'd rather it was a conspiracy rather than gross incompetence and or lack of real care.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Alberto Gonzalez
Paul Wolfowitz
Anniversary of Oklahoma City
Partial birth abortion vote in the Supreme Court
Iraq

All these things are going on right now and then Virginia Tech happens. Seems like quite a good diversion to me. The whole abortion thing really slipped in under the radar wouldn't you say?

Also I want to add, as far as Cho taking perfectly centered pictures of himself, by himself, is that easy to do with a digital camera? Was somebody else holding the camera?

Peace

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Originally posted by selfless
For all we know there was 20 people with guns in the school.

Probably not but my point is, we can't trust television... everything has an agenda and nothing is random on the medias

We're going by witnesses and facts not television....

Silly rabbit, those accounts comes originally from television.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Alex Jones has another article on the assassin worth reading.

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I wonder if that's really Cho in the marines uniform.

Anyway it looks like it was edited out of his wikipedia entry, but the picture is still on the server

upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by danx
I wonder if that's really Cho in the marines uniform.

Anyway it looks like it was edited out of his wikipedia entry, but the picture is still on the server

upload.wikimedia.org...

The background looks like a military vehicle....ya think?

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   

One such victim of these experiments was Cathy O'Brien, who immediately after the shootings re-iterated the revelations in her latest book, that Blacksburg Virginia is a central location for mind control programs that are still ongoing today.

from the prisonplanet article

[edit on 19-4-2007 by danx]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by soundofmurder

At the very same time as this Governor is en route to Asia to talk trade with Japan

Funny, cuz last Thursday (4/12) Chinese premier, Wen Jiabao, spoke to Japan's Diet about trade. Coincidentally, the Diet building is also located in Tokyo.

This is some, but not all, of what they discussed.

China and Japan are two major nations in Asia and in the world at large, and China-Japan relations exert great influence on the region as well as the world. Thus, the two sides need to strengthen coordination and cooperation in a concerted effort to safeguard peace and stability in Northeast Asia, to promote a regional cooperative process and invigorate Asia.
Chinese premier advocates five principles for promoting Sino-Japanese ties

Jiabao's trip was only scheduled for 3 days, so even if he had just arrived on Thursday (which I doubt), he would have already been back in China by the time the VA governor got to Japan.

edit to add link

[edit on 19-4-2007 by HarlemHottie]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet
Alex Jones has another article on the assassin worth reading.

www.prisonplanet.com...

Mr Jones is as eloquent as ever. There seems to be a lack of auxillary verbs in much of the article like 'could' and 'may'. Either that or there should have been a darn sight more mass shootings, uni-bomber types etc, by now. I think the stats would bear witness to that.

I will accept the possibilities raised by Bluebird and to a certain extent MK Ultra, but if this kind of mind control implied was a factor, drugs would not be necessary. Hypnosis and NLP do not require drugs to be effective. So while I accept Jones's point that there is the possibility that the shooter was a victim of mind control, I do not think that it has anything to do with any medications.

If there is a CIA connection I don't see why they would have chosen him for any involvement - he has only attracted attention to their supposed presence. I would not have thought the CIA would have lasted this long if they had so little sense of self-preservation.

MKUltra and much of Bluebird is public record due to the various traceable misdemeanours committed by the doctors involved, Dr Ewen Cameron for one, not to mention the down right ridiculous like Dr Louis West and his elephant!! It is how their findings could have been applied that should be investigated - some of these doctors may have utilised the records of the Nazi medical and scientific personnel debriefed by the CIA, who though unsuitable for Paperclip due to their infamy were paid for their reports on the experiments they conducted - allegedly of course. We know they're capable of anything, but what has this action accomplish? (I don't know by the way IMO only etc)

To concentrate on the medications to me is a distraction, but that is not to say that I don't have questions. If medications did cause his actions then it is likely that it has more to do with inadequate medical care than black ops. His mental deterioration seems to have been over a long period of time, it had been noticed by many, nobody was very pro-active about it. Nobody seems to have really liked him or known him, certainly no-one has come across as caring about him. In his mind he had nothing to gain by living and he was nothing. He is somebody now. He's famous. In certain bits of his video he is obviously reading from a 'script'. That can be read a number of ways but i think it is most likely important for him to get it right.

I do think mind control could play a part but i don't think it is as obvious as Alex Jones would lead us to believe.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
I will accept the possibilities raised by Bluebird and to a certain extent MK Ultra, but if this kind of mind control implied was a factor, drugs would not be necessary. Hypnosis and NLP do not require drugs to be effective.

From what I've read of the Cathy O'Brien case (the fostering of split personalities), it seems like MKULTRA/ BLUEBIRD folks would find it easier to start with someone whose already 'off-balance,' or better yet, schizophrenic. So, no, they don't require drugs to be effective, but they need to make it look believable to the public.

If there is a CIA connection I don't see why they would have chosen him for any involvement - he has only attracted attention to their supposed presence.

Only to CT'ers. Everyone else is totally buying the whole story.

I would not have thought the CIA would have lasted this long if they had so little sense of self-preservation.

Why would they bother to cover their tracks, when all they have to do is make us look like the crazies?

His mental deterioration seems to have been over a long period of time, it had been noticed by many, nobody was very pro-active about it.

Exactly, which leads me to look at them suspiciously. How is it possible to have a raving lunatic walking around campus, scaring fellow students, and no one thinks of him when somebody starts shooting up the school? He would have been my first guess!

And, does anybody know when he started that whole "?" thing? I think that might have something to do with the beginning of whatever process they put him through. It makes sense that someone who's already schizo AND has the gov't trying to partition a new personality out of the two he already has would start to 'lose himself'.

I do think mind control could play a part but i don't think it is as obvious as Alex Jones would lead us to believe.

I dont know...I heard the head of the English Dept at VT talking on CNN last night and she said that, when she spoke to him, it was like talking to a black hole. She said, it was like no one was there. Sounds like mind control to me.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
He's one of the lucky ones.

I always have wondered what I would do in a situation like that.

Would I be a hero, wuss, or neither.

You can never know until the situation present itself. Personally I hope it never does.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarlemHottie
From what I've read of the Cathy O'Brien case (the fostering of split personalities), it seems like MKULTRA/ BLUEBIRD folks would find it easier to start with someone whose already 'off-balance,' or better yet, schizophrenic. So, no, they don't require drugs to be effective, but they need to make it look believable to the public.

I would not have thought schizophrenia would be of help in creating MPD/DID and nothing anyone has said as yet as indicated to me that he was suffering from schizophrenic. Schizoid personality disorder maybe, but thats a whole different kettle of fish!
The fostering of MPD requires very involved trauma based programming, it takes a considerable period of time to foster alter personalities. You need to look at prolonged periods of absence to confirm whether this is a possibility. It is much easy to programme subliminally via hypnosis and NLP - this is most effective in female subjects as the CIA secretary experiments demonstrate. This is good for couriering information and possibly for assassinations - Squeaky Fromm in my opinion could be an example of this.

Only to CT'ers. Everyone else is totally buying the whole story.

Or we're just not party to those conversations...I have certainly come across media discussing the causes etc and afterall CT'ers aren't so special or isolated. Here are you and I having a conversation from two different continents, the Atlantic between us.

Why would they bother to cover their tracks, when all they have to do is make us look like the crazies?

Who is looking crazy. Informed discussion based on rational arguments. As I said Bluebird is a matter of public record.

How is it possible to have a raving lunatic walking around campus, scaring fellow students, and no one thinks of him when somebody starts shooting up the school? He would have been my first guess!

From all accounts he wasn't a 'raving lunatic', he was obviously deeply troubled and to my eye had become completely withdrawn from society. he did not communicate at all. His writings were violent, that is what attracted attention.

It makes sense that someone who's already schizo AND has the gov't trying to partition a new personality out of the two he already has would start to 'lose himself'.

Schizophrenics do not have alters, they have internal ongoing dialogue. An alter is a seperate and independent personality, both/all of which are fully functioning and (usually) outwardly normal.
The experiments conducted by the CIA using NLP programming found that the alter remains concealed for a prolonged period and does not begin to break down until (in a male) the late 30s and 40s when flashbacks and memory merging takes place. It is quite a stable means of mind control.

I dont know...I heard the head of the English Dept at VT talking on CNN last night and she said that, when she spoke to him, it was like talking to a black hole. She said, it was like no one was there. Sounds like mind control to me.

Sounds like a personality disorder to me but there you go. As I said mind control is a possibility but it is important to remember Bluebird was 50 odd years ago, what advances have been made since then??!! Or looking at another way - how have those findings been implimented on society as a whole?
We could look at as Cho having fallen through the net of the wider programming that we all receive.
I know that many are asking what the motive would be if he was a programmed operative (even if he crashed and burned) - what would the CIA or any other body hope to acheive from this shooting?

The only thing i have come up with so far is that the US State Department said only a couple of weeks ago that the US should be more aware of 'friendly' terrorist insurgents - ie resident aliens. We now have a situtation which could manufacture the necessary consent to prohibit non-nationalized residents from legally purchasing guns. Its a thought.

I readily admit that there is something unusual here but it needs to be looked at in detail, without sweeping conclusions. Unlike the Amish shooting which sticks out like a sore thumb this is more subtle and in my opinion these types of actions can only get more common. There is an underlying cause but I would lay money on him not to have recieved any 'direct' programming. I could be wrong, I often am.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
That guy was lucky? Regina Rhode, a survivor of the VTech shooting, also was in the cafeteria of Columbine during the shootings that took place eight years ago.

Short article of an interview with Regina Rhode

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LockwithnoKey
I also was a current student at Thurston High when Kip Kinkle went shooting back in 1998 .... He also had some school work that later was said to be disturbing because it had warlike scenes and descriptions, though at the time the teacher was only mad that he drew on his paper he handed in...I was in class that day.

Lock,

Can you go into more detail about that 'warlike' class assignment? What are your opinions about a second shooter:

"(Assistant Principal)Doyle immediately started tending to the wounded. When someone said they thought there might be a second shooter "still out there," he made a circuit of the building, returned, and got onto the public address system to warn everyone of the danger.
His voice thundered over the loudspeakers "All students, stay in the classroom! Close and lock the doors! Turn off the lights!" (A student talking to his mom on his cellphone) begged his mom not to come to Thurston because they didn't yet know where the shooter was..."

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Wow, I can't imagine how it is for him. He's survived a horrible experience which I hope no one has to experience again. I hope that the guy will recover both mentally and physically after what happened.

Peace,
FK

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
he was in a mental institution, a primary 'recruiting' area for mind controlled slaves, which would also explain why his time in the looney bin did not show up on the records, when he bought weapons.

doesn't need to be terror, if you're messing with peoples' minds, accidents are going to happen. otoh, delaying serious steps by two full hours and never confronting the shooter does smack of psyop, which still does not prove much, because of the 'need to know policy' prevalent among military-style organisations. maybe, the lower echelons are supposed to protect programmed assassins until their job is done, whether they know of an objective or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join