It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coffee drinkers anonymous

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Are you talking to me? I asked you a question, are you talking to me?

Just because I happen to believe weed is less damaging than booze, doesn't mean I smoke it....and just cause I wax on about the evils of coffee, doesn't mean I never drink it... I don't have a problem with sugar....

Someday, over the rainbow, I'll live in sugarville with Dr Love.....

Effects of sugary coffee on stranded hybrids -->

Love patchouli, with citron and a hint of lavender.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
We grind our beans. French Roast only (the dark oily kind) And like benevolent tyrant, I adore everything about coffee!

I only have 1 cup a day, but it's a fantastic experience.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I just recently started the habit...because I can't work from home anymore. It sucks. But coffee keeps me kicking for most of the day and that's why I drink it. Well at least it's better than coke.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I have been a coffee drinker since I was 16 and later in the military was known to drink as many as 8-10 cups a day. Now I drink 2-3 cups a day, black, no sugar or cream; why spoil the taste?!?

"I put instant coffee in a microwave oven and almost went back in time."
Steven Wright

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I'd just like to clarify, that while I feel weed is a less physically damaging and addictive drug than alcohol - I don't advocate it's use.

The appetite for altered states of consciousness that is as natural an appetite in human psychology as hunger is there so that people will seek freedom from mood and states of mind.

Drug use only creates slavery, a fact not lost on the covert operations financing their exploits with the sale of narcotics. Drug use is now subliminally promoted in everything from ads displaying munchies to overt repeated air spots in the mass media singing the praises of wine.

The appetite for recreational mood alteration is present in order to create an impetus towards awareness not slavery - and the best way to serve it is still meditation or sports that engender biorhythm awareness and biofeedback control. Methods that promote the freedom and autonomy of the individual.

If you are truly a rebel, you will put down the drugs and pick up personal responsibility for your mind.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The building inspector's first words upon entering the house - 'Smells like Patchouli in here.'

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Keep an eye on him. He'll be hunting up your stash, even if there isn't one.

At least he didn't say, "It smells like wet dogs and Thai food in here".

^^^^^^ rootbeer if you prefer. I'll have a lager.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join