It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bomb Blast In Baghdad Restaurant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   
News reports from Skynews indicate that there has been an explosion in a baghdad restaurant killing 4+ people, there are pictures on TV so it did happen this time!

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   
> BREAKING NEWS
Ten wounded in explosion at Baghdad restaurant where patrons were celebrating New Year's Eve, Iraqi police tell CNN. Details soon.

Just hit CNN!

And i was like BAM! With that breaking news! take that you slow cnn scum!

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Haha good job Nerdling, lets keep those mainstream slowpokes a few steps behind us.

www.foxnews.com...

BAGHDAD, Iraq — At least five people were killed in a large explosion that ripped through a restaurant in central Baghdad Wednesday and there were reports that Iraqi police said it may have been caused by a homicide bomber.

[Edited on 31-12-2003 by Dreamz]

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Just hit CNN!

You should talk to CNN and FoxNews and see if they'll link to ATSNN! I know Fox does it for TongueTied.us. Who knows, maybe you can be like the guy who exposed Hatch's website's theft!

Seriously, though, do you ever do anything but surf for news?! 10 minutes before any of us know anything, there's nerdling, posting the latest news stories, all hours of the day! You're amazing!

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

Originally posted by Nerdling
Just hit CNN!

You should talk to CNN and FoxNews and see if they'll link to ATSNN! I know Fox does it for TongueTied.us. Who knows, maybe you can be like the guy who exposed Hatch's website's theft!

Seriously, though, do you ever do anything but surf for news?! 10 minutes before any of us know anything, there's nerdling, posting the latest news stories, all hours of the day! You're amazing!

Why thank you! I'm applying for a summer job at BBC News or maybe some work experience, i'm going to try and build up a decent portfolio of stories i'm reporting on to give me a foot in the door, its not a matter of continually surfing those sites, there are news hotspots, little sites that very few people know of that give off a ton of good info! I will continue to post to the best of my ability though.

Remember, if you want your news broken, come here!

new topics

join