It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheech Marin is pissing me off!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Another Cheech and Chong movie would be a blockbuster and this mo-mo thinks he's too good for that now. It's not like he's got any good gigs goin' on.

I could see the movie now. It starts out like the first movie Up In Smoke with 'Low-Rider' from War playing in the background, but instead of the low-rider Cheech has a family mini-van and he's loading his kids into it to take them to school. Then you could work in Chong who's still like he used to be, maybe have him suddenly show up on Cheech's doorstep after many years and go from there. The scenarios and hilarity are endless.

I think I'll write a script and send it to Chong, or maybe we at ATS could write a script and share the proceeds.

Peace

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Chong was dead?

Could be wrong but maybe he has a brother or something. Like the Blues Brothers 2000.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I think Cheech has pretty much denounced and distanced himself from his early drug-related films.

Anyway, he's old now, I don't think rampant drug use in a nursing home would be that funny...

(yes, I know that's an exaggeration)

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
Chong was dead?

Could be wrong but maybe he has a brother or something. Like the Blues Brothers 2000.

Tommy Chong has been a long time cast member of "That 70's show". give it a watch some time, it's funny with alot of Stoner humour in it.

A new Cheech and Chong movie would be great.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Tommy Chong was a huge stand out on That 70's Show. His character on the show was hilarious, and was usually visible in the best scenes for the show. A lot of actors/actresses avoid the stigma that comes with a repetitive role. We are seeing it currently with the Happy Potter cast. They turn their back on the role that made them famous and bitch about how they've been stigmatized. Yeah well, a stigma for one role might be better than working the drive thru at a local fast food joint. Deal with it.

I wouldn't mind seeing another Cheech & Chong movie, but it would have to be worth while. I think some of their films previously made could of been scrapped well before production. Some of them were pretty bad I thought, but others were hilarious.

Honestly though, what other role could these guys play?

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chukkles
Tommy Chong has been a long time cast member of "That 70's show".

Yep. He did a great job. It was a good show (until Jackie and Hyde split up). Now that the show is over, I'm sure he's available for the movie script.

top topics

join