It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The VT Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Like many of you, I was deeply saddened by the horrific news that that the worse shooting ever happened just recently at Virginia Tech University. I watch the news with heightened attention and begun to investigate the real reason behind the massacre. I would not take the media's word as truth and did my own homework. After countless hours of research and other scientific steps I came to the following conclusion:

VT is TV backwards...

Most TVs are made in Japan...

Japanese people look like Koreans...

The shooter was Korean...

America is in conflict with Korea...

The American government killed those poor souls at VT.

I'm in the process of gathering all the information and putting it to video. Something along the lines of 'Detached Moolah'.

I'll keep everyone updated.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Most TV's are made in Japan?

That's where you lost me. A maniac massacred 32 people, it wasn't a conspiracy, no-one is going to gain anything from it.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by BoyGeorge
VT is TV backwards...

Are you serious? God help us all.

The whole world has gone insane.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I think (or at least seriously hope) that this is a joke thread. If the OP is being serious then he needs to seek help.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Its guys like this that give us CT Freaks a bad name.. Come on dude. we can take care of that ourselves we don't need your help.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I might have the most warped sense of humor of all the members here on ATS, but man - this post is so wrong.
To belittle what happened, even to the point of a play on words reference to "Loose Change" is not right.

I pray that all of the victims rest in peace, and their families can get through these most trying of times.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
IMHO - you are extremely over-analyzing the facts of this tragic event and creating connections where their aren't any.This is not the time , place, or subject to create a connection between TV's, Asian made electronics and a deeply depressed and or disturbed person who killed randomly, destroyed the lives of hundreds of others in impact of his actions including his own family and homeland as well as himself.Did you really put serious thought into this before you posted it?What ever his reason I seriously doubt it has anything to do with TV's. WOW.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Like many of you, I was deeply saddened by the horrific news that that the worse shooting ever happened just recently at Virginia Tech University. I watch the news with heightened attention and begun to investigate the real reason behind the massacre. I would not take the media's word as truth and did my own homework. After countless hours of research and other scientific steps I came to the following conclusion:

VT is TV backwards...

The shooter was Korean...

America is in conflict with Korea...

The American government killed those poor souls at VT.

I'm in the process of gathering all the information and putting it to video. Something along the lines of 'Detached Moolah'.

I'll keep everyone updated.

That's...not even funny.
And for those of you criticising him for his...bizarre...logic connections anyone remember the good ol' topic names like this?
A...Tupac...lips....Atupaclips...Apocalypse? Etc

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

. After countless hours of research and other scientific steps I came to the following conclusion:

And what scientific steps did you follow? What could you have spent hours researching when this happened 2 days ago and all the facts are still not out? You want people to take you seriously? Post these scientific steps you took to come to these "conclusions"

top topics

join