It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Islamic Extremists' Newest Video!

page: 2
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mycroft

Originally posted by U.S. Patriot

found it at stevequayle.com...




[Edited on 31-12-2003 by U.S. Patriot]


Here is another interesting image from the same site.


They ask for what they don't know...

[Edited on 12-31-2003 by junglejake]




posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   
WHAT SICKNESS.................



posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I think the video is just meant to be symbolic of destruction to America.

How many times do they need to say "we're going to hit you"? Don't they know we got the idea a long time ago?


They should do something or shut the *uck up. Im getting tired of their yapping.


[Edited on 31-12-2003 by Hyperspace]



posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Reminds me of a little dog barking its head off but will pee down both legs and run if you move toward it. the only people that they have the b*lls to attack are women and childern



posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 01:45 PM
link   
look I dont read arabic maybe Akmhed is having a SciFi movie party at his house in February? This is typical Steven Quayle alarmist BULLSH*T what do you expect from a guy who sells survivalist gear...it is a friggin commercial for him practically. God I
LOATHE QUAYLE



posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollyon
look I dont read arabic maybe Akmhed is having a SciFi movie party at his house in February? This is typical Steven Quayle alarmist BULLSH*T what do you expect from a guy who sells survivalist gear...it is a friggin commercial for him practically. God I
LOATHE QUAYLE


Well, can you do better? I mean we do come to this website and post things from other websites.

If you can let me know..cheers.



posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mycroft


I find this funneh..

This is 100% Bush BS..

After all it was Bush that said:

"Bring em on!!!"



Now it seems that Bush had his challenge thrown back at him..




posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM

Originally posted by Mycroft


I find this funneh..

This is 100% Bush BS..

After all it was Bush that said:

"Bring em on!!!"



Now it seems that Bush had his challenge thrown back at him..




It's probably some geeky kid who graduated from some school in the US and taking it back to wherever he came from and showing off. Who cares? Let it be. It shows nothing but someone being stupid.



posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by U.S. Patriot
It shows nothing but someone being stupid.


Somebody being Bush for stating that 'Bring em on' in the first place?




posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Well that scroll bar on the left hand side really threw me for a loop. I feel like a total idiot.



posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal
Well that scroll bar on the left hand side really threw me for a loop. I feel like a total idiot.


should find a mouse with a scroller in the middle



posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   
...Ok, I just watched the video...Does anyone find it ironic they would be using American films in their depictions of the attack? I wonder how many movies they enjoy watching, if they were able to find these segments to play on their website...



posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
...Ok, I just watched the video...Does anyone find it ironic they would be using American films in their depictions of the attack? I wonder how many movies they enjoy watching, if they were able to find these segments to play on their website...


i don't know how many they watched but those they watched were ''holly wood'' certified for sure. After we wonder why they are disgusted!



posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Thats bull#.

Its called propaganda.

How stupid can people be, Play some "asteriod" movie clips, gets some arabic music...and ta da.

Please.

Deep



posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by U.S. Patriot

Originally posted by FULCRUM

Originally posted by Mycroft


I find this funneh..

This is 100% Bush BS..

After all it was Bush that said:

"Bring em on!!!"



Now it seems that Bush had his challenge thrown back at him..




It's probably some geeky kid who graduated from some school in the US and taking it back to wherever he came from and showing off. Who cares? Let it be. It shows nothing but someone being stupid.


Are you serious??? Do you actually think that "some geeky kid" would produce that film clip??? This film was definitely made by al Qaida.

I have a theory, that the reason why they didn't use their own clips and used American made movies, was the fact that the movies were American. They're using American movies to go against America!



posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I have a theory, that the reason why they didn't use their own clips and used American made movies, was the fact that the movies were American. They're using American movies to go against America!


Wise guys


I think it's more because they're even not behind 9/11



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join