It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMPORTANT FIRST NEWS FOR ATSNN!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psiohazard Hmm....as Nerdling`s adopted newb, I support his opinion. And I think it`s wrong you stole his idea. On another story. I am stating at this mainly because I have noticed some of you demand this from us and I do not wish to give it to you. Just because I am new does not mean I will give any one of you a single ounce of respect untill you have earned it, and you may treat me likewise.
uh... right. Nerdling and I chatted about this yesterday. As for the chip on your shoulder, it gets you nothing, and often results in problems from people who have spent considerable time, effort, and even expense building up ATS over the past several years.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psiohazard
I am stating at this mainly because I have noticed some of you demand this from us and I do not wish to give it to you. Just because I am new does not mean I will give any one of you a single ounce of respect untill you have earned it, and you may treat me likewise.

Ok...don't think this is the best way to get respect from people, or make anyone want to listen to you...but whatever.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Well, I was going to comment on that comment, but I see the rest of y'all did the job pretty well

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
!!! Outstanding !!!

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Great Idea! I can't wait to see where this goes either

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Is the policy of what is "news" and how it is to be covered stated somewhere at ATS?

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This could get big. Good thinkin Mods!

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar Is the policy of what is "news" and how it is to be covered stated somewhere at ATS?
Yes, within this forum. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Ooo, ooo, who's gonna be the airhead Bimbo weather girl that knows nothing about weather? Maybe have the magical solar weather predicting titties?

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:13 PM
link   
^^ ......I`m just kidding guys. Okay...maybe I am a little Schizo.... dunno.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I'd like to volunteer my services, it would be a pleasure to be a reporter to ATS as a rep. from the great state of Alaska. This is good, and I am sure to enjoy this new side of ATS.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
I am the greatest.

The greatest " what " ?

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Just the greatest.

Could be referring to anything, I logged on blind drunk after a new years eve party and found this pretty white forum sitting there all pristine. Couldn't resist it

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I think a strong vetting process for reporters is in order if ATSNN is to be taken seriously.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join