It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMPORTANT FIRST NEWS FOR ATSNN!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I am the greatest.

-thx

-kano

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   
You also stole my idea

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:18 PM
link   
No, I stole your idea... and made it better!
[Edited on 31-12-2003 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   
lol!

I guess i'm chief reporter then?

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:20 PM
link   
oh dear god!

Brilliant guys...well done again!

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
ew!!! ew!!

I want to be the Camera Man

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling lol! I guess i'm chief reporter then?
Zion Mainframe has been running our news portal blog for a long time, so he's still the Editor In Chief. Structure and operational proceedure to follow soon.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Just curious, what kind of news can we expect to see in this section?

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Are you sure you want Nerdling to be chief reporter?
I heard he is allergic to digital cameras.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

In all seriousness I love the idea and can't wait to see where this goes.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Yeah what will this be used for. Breaking news that is really dramatic maybe. I reckon we try to keep garbage out of here as well.

Whaddya say Nerdling?

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I hope all users will be able to submit and comment it will be best and most efficient I think.

How about news from future? Any timetravelers around here?

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:42 PM
link   
We're obviously working on something very cool for ATS. Soon, it will be clear what we're cooking up, but the short story is: www.atsnn.com will be the new site for breaking news in a few select subjects. The site will show the first post of new threads from this forum. Only authorized editors and reporters will be able to post new threads within this forum. However, once a thread is established, anyone can add comments. This will make it much easier to develop a network of reliable news reporters, make it easy to post new stories, integrate the breaking news feature into our community, and involve community members in commenting on news stories.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
We're obviously working on something very cool for ATS. Soon, it will be clear what we're cooking up, but the short story is:

Doesnt that sound like a Government statement? Just an observation. Looking good by the way!

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I hereby support this as anchorman, and i confess i did know about it and kept you in the dark, well i'm sorry but the news has to be kept secret sometimes

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hey SO, can we use media sources from around the internet or do we actually have to have our own sources so to speak?

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by Nerdling
I guess i'm chief reporter then?

Zion Mainframe has been running our news portal blog for a long time, so he's still the Editor In Chief.

hehe

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This is good..

Maybe after this we can focus on the conspiracy aspects of things in the real forums..

Like in the 'war on terror' forum which has not lately been anything else than a huge news post..

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 01:53 PM
link   
oh oh oh i call Toronto bereau chief

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Is there anything that can be done about the colors? It's really hard to tell one post from the other...

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hmm....as Nerdling`s adopted newb, I support his opinion. And I think it`s wrong you stole his idea.

On another story.
I am stating at this mainly because I have noticed some of you demand this from us and I do not wish to give it to you. Just because I am new does not mean I will give any one of you a single ounce of respect untill you have earned it, and you may treat me likewise.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join