It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War on Drugz?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Maybe the War on Drugs, is literally, the War while being on drugs. The government has alway's done the opposite of what they say. They say their fighting terrorism, but their taking over Iraq and Afghanistan for their own good.

They say they are against drugs, but even bush and clinton are known to have been running drugs into the country. They say marijuana is illegal yet they allow musicians to write songs that are put on mainstream that it is ok to smoke marijuana. They say it is illegal yet tobbaco products are still on the shelves which people wrap their drugs in. They say marijuana is illegal and we have shop's selling paraphenalia openly without being confiscated.

They say their against heroine, but the heroine trade has grown since the American's got into Afghanistan.

I don't believe its so much mind control as people think. I think it is the drugging up of America, the government creating its availbility, allowing resources for its use to continue to exist in america, only to keep people doped up and liquored up to do anything about a revolution or something else. They keep people trapped form reality in a high state.

My example about how rap music and others are allowed to get into mainstream without government saying you can't speak about smoking weed or taking extasy or doing coc aine. It's true because rapper's that rap about 911 truth and such are never let on mainstream. It is only the ideal's the government want's people to hear that are allowed on mainstream. It's true becuase Sean Paul can sing about smoking weed but the other guy speaking about bush doesn't get into mainstream.

What happened to Eminem after his rap attacks against the President, when's the last time you heard him come out with another cd talking about the president, you haven't!

So part of this MK Ultra I believe is to put the nation in a down state. To give them drugs, to make them listen to selective music, allow for the expansion of Walmart's and such to destroy family businesses, to keep everyone at the bottom of the chain through different methods.

And then when the people are hopeless looking for way's to achieve the American Dream and be more like an American, they are hit with 911 and told to be patriots, enraged with poverty and patriotism they blindly follow the President. Afterall we have been taught to believe that War helps the economy. But who does it really help? Not the common middle class or lower class individuals who live on the credit of banks, the bank's who literally came to take America's wealth hostage with the creation of the Federal Reserve.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The intelligence agencies do ALOT of the drug running. I cant remember the figure, but it was a BIG percentage of the total coming into the UK/USA.

SNIP

"Psychedelic drugs cause paranoia, confusion, and total loss of reality in politicians that have never taken them."
- Timothy Leary

SNIP No wonder why they made it Class A in the UK, despite it being relatively harmless to anyone who knows what they are taking.

Mod edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18-4-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Yea good quote. "That have never taken them."

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Funny how anything talking about positive drug usuage gets removed. I know its "user policy", and that every forum has it to avoid getting in trouble, but what does that tell you about why this site is run in the first place? I hope what i write now doesn't get removed, because its not provocative nor insulting to ATS. Im merely calling it how i see it.

If you ever want to know why the government wont touch websites like this, you only need observe the response to psychadelics and conscioucness comments being removed. You see, i wasn't actually encouraging anyone to do drugs. I believe everyone has the right to make their own choices, but i also believe that everyone has the right to the correct unbiased information, and that information is that psychadelics are more interconnected with humanity than society will allow you learn.

Talking about binging on alcohol is OK, but talking about other DRUGS is a no no.. Its so obvious its not even funny. The most toxic substances are allowd legally, which provide no positive benefits; Thats right, alcohol is not a positive drug. It is a poison, and works by degrading your experience, not elevating it, yet it is promoted as the norm of British culture..

Yet Cannabis, still illegal, despite everyone knowing the truth about it in the modern time, due to the internet and ease of access to information.

This film would be considered promoting drug usuage to some people, yet it contains ALOT of factual information that can only be a positive thing for people to hear. Evil is spread through lies and distortions, and until people recognise this fact about psychadelic drugs, they will be walking round oblivious to the fact that they could essentially be given the truth of reality by their own minds!!! The human brain has receptors for psychadelics for a reason. Our brain even produces its own '___', the chemical released on death or deep states, yet that is Class A also.

The governments don't want you to realise who you really are, and just how powerful the human is when the body, mind and spirit is fully aligned. Psychadelics allow your highself to tap you on the shoulder, no matter who you are. Your ego is the first block in returning to true consciousness, and psychadelics hold a mirror up to you to allow you to see your ego. Trips go bad because people cant deal with facing their own ego and realising the simple truth that you ARE interconnected with reality. The longer you fight the truth, the more damage it does to your mind...People go crazy because they remain closed off their entire lifes. Science recognises that stress is the biggest factor in determining ones time of passing...And stress comes from your mind/thinking...

video.google.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I understand now. The reason why the elite don't want people to use psychdelic drugs is because it makes people fearless. In society today we are told don't do this, don't do that, go to work, go to school, go to college, get a job. Be a tool. Do not question the government, do not question the laws wheter they are just or not, do not question the illegality of drugs even if marijuana comes from the earth.

They say that drug's open your mind and make you one with nature. It makes you realize that you are much apart of this world as anyone else and should be treated as equal's with your fellow brother.

If society as a whole would accept psychedlics it would empower them to overthrow these government institutions that seek to limit our enjoyment of life. It would remove the fear people have of the "unknown" and instead people would seek to change the laws, people would seek to know the truth behind elections. People would seek to find the truth. And they would not allow these tyrants to run their lives.

Because trying that first drug removes your worries, removes your fear's, removes your purpose in life that society has conditioned you to have that is why government doesn't like it. They want to control us. They want to poision us through alcohol, they want to shackle our minds through their medicines.

One only needs to realize that the government is in favor of poison the population rather than allowing it to inhale natural occuring substances grown from the earth.

Alcohol is accepted. POISON
Flouride is accepted. POISON
Marijuana is no accepted. NATURALLY OCCURING
Other kinds of drug's that release your mind.

Maybe Alex Jone's is right, they started a war for our "minds". They want us to not realize that we are equal's. That's why they label african american's as blacks. That's why the label at all. They want labeling to be accepted.

They do not want humanity to know that we are all equals.
Because if that happens the peasants would be equal to the Elite!!!

That's why they don't want it !!!!

[edit on 18-4-2007 by rrahim1]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Alex Jones is correct about the war for our minds, although i still think he is not legit, as all he does is talk about the illuminati/NWO, and never about Zionism, 2012, consciousness etc..

new topics

top topics

join