It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to have crazy dreams?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Well just eat pizza.

I'm serious! I noticed it quite a few years ago. Sometimes I don't dream at all and then sometimes my dreams are just 'out there.' One day I said to myself maybe it's something I ate - and that is how I traced it back to pizza. So then, when my husband and kids would start telling me of their crazy dreams - 8 out of 10 times we traced it back to pizza. Personally, I think it's the oregeno but it could be any of the spices or combination of them that produces the effect.

I'm not a big pizza eater and usually order a salad or sub, but most everyone loves pizza so you'll be able to see for yourself if this works or not.

My poor husband. Here's his last four pizza dreams.

1. He murdered some girl, hid her in the basement and her feet which had roller blades on them were sticking out of a cubby hole and he woke up in mortal fear and had to question himself if he was dreaming or if it was real.

2. For some reason he had to make a choice to live or die and decided to die and the instant he made the decision he knew he made a mistake and was in a bad place and awoke.

3. He had some type of knee replacement and Oprah was helping him get his new legs on and encouraging him.

4. He was in rehab with Britney Spears and they were trying to escape and tried to get away by stealing a matchbox car.

So, next time you eat pizza and have crazy dreams, report in here - I would love to hear about them!

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Interesting.

Any special toppings?

And now that you have this pizza theory figured out, have there been any dreams that included pizza?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
It's not pizza that gives me crazy dreams it's drinking coke.I get very violent nasty wake you up screaming nightmares if I drink coke before bed.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I heard good stuff about Coke....If your car battery terminals are really corroded, just take a can and pour it all over the posts and voila!!! Nice, shiny battery!!!

I have a hard time remembering anything that I dream, unless the little one gets me up at 3:30 or so...

[edit on 17-5-2007 by Frank_Rizzo]

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
It's the cheese.

Last freaky dream: Giant (friendly) killer bees, the size of my head, decided that they would build a nest in my bathroom. They then had a go at me over the quaility of the coffee I drink!

Cheek of it! That's the last time I'm making coffee for Africanised opinionated honey bees.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I doubt any of those hold a flame to mirtazapine.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
haha im going to try this! im going on a pizza diet! pizza for a week straight so i can have crazy dreams, hahaha

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
If I eat pizza at night i get heartburn!

If I drink 10-15 beers at night I get cray dreams

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
one thing that works for crazy dreams, is when you are sleeping, have somebody put a strobe light or something that blinks colorfully, and put that up to your closed eyes, and you will have some crazy dreams. the blinking lights play tricks on our mind, and sometimes i have experienced lucid dreams, because the lights woke me up enough to know i was dreaming. this usually works the best if you are in the rem stage of sleep.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
damn im not a big pizza fan boooo

but when i drink jager i get weird dreams like im not sure if it was real or not

top topics

join