It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO - Coca Cola Mind Control?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
I drink coca-cola every blessed day, and have never experienced a negative side effect in any way, shape, or form.

Seriously - they still put pride into their product - there are still glass bottles being distributed, and that speaks untold volumes to one from a simpler age.

It's a small thing, but it means a lot to me in todays over-plasticized world.

Just an opinion.

I used to drink it everyday, about 4-6 cans to be precise, when I gave up I had the most God awful headaches, but the worst of it was, drinking them at work then going through the 'highs and sugar rushes' only to go home, and hit the lows, I nearly lost my wife because of that hateful stuff, and recently I had a few, then stopped and hit the wall again at work after 3 days, arguments at work all due to the cola crap polluting my body, if I were you, I'd stop and drink water, I know its bland but its better for you than anything if you get one not containing fluoride and a low bicarb rating.

Message to ALL , for the love of your bodies, STOP DRINKING FIZZY POP.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I have drank coke from the day I was introduced to Pizza, to the present, in between I have joined the air force, went through basic training, no coke there, just water, I had no headaches, no craving for coke, nothing, the only thing in Coke that would make you addicted to it, would be the caffeine, or your psyche.

Its Corn syrup, bout two cups of sugar, carbonated water, and chemical X! lol which falls into the preservative family, but also on this site the mind control family. Honestly, if a food can make you be willed by someone else, then most likely its not the food, its you.

You can make a coke-like drink at home, its pretty easy actually, like making doughnuts, just takes skill and time.

I still drink coke, and besides my waistline, nothing else is being effected. No urge to buy catcher in the rye, no need to obey my thirst, just a sugary carbonated lovejoy.
To add anything " bad " in it is placing it out in the open to be analyzed, and then sued.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by 10001011]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Haven't had a Coke product in months here. I quit drinking diet soda back around January or so. Hard to tell but I no longer have a desire to drink soda, whether it be regular or diet.

Instead, I try to drink more tea (green tea and black tea) even if some of it has HFCS. I don't mind drinking unsweetened tea as well. I also drink trace amounts of milk, juice and beer.

Definitely don't like Coca-Cola and think that soda is one of the most worthless inventions ever. If there was ever a better way to get people all junked up on carbs, sugar and diabetes, there's nothing that comes close to soda. Diet soda is even worse. Can't even stand the stuff.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Since we're on the topic of Coca-Cola:

On October 6, the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) announced its new partnership with Coca-Cola. What does AAFP get from this? A grant "to develop consumer education content on beverages and sweeteners for FamilyDoctor.org."

source

Doctors partnering with a company that loads its drinks up with either high fructose corn syrup or Aspartame?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
No idea but coca cola used to contain coc aine if i aint mistaken.. It was used to make people crave it..... Just thought id throw that out there. lol

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by primal

Originally posted by DYepes

Thats because coke still puts trace amounts of coc aine in their products.

I knew a speedfreak who could extract the speed out of his own urine to then shoot up with again. A true recycler.

He also tried to pull the main ingredient for coc aine out of a Coke but had no luck. His conclusion was there was no coke in the Coke.

And for the record I haven't seen this person for years.

OMG that made me bust out laughing. holy crap addiction is such a sickness. The only time I really drink soda, is with alcohol or when I am tired at work. Other then that I dont get cravings for it, I got good ol' marlboro for that tho.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join