It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO - Coca Cola Mind Control?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Hi all,

This is my first post so bear with me. This may have been mentioned before.

I decided to join up because something has been on my mind for a few weeks.

It all started off when a mate of mine mentioned something funny.

He is a Food Technologist for Coca Cola. He has only been there 12 months or so, but he mentioned one day that there is dodgy happenings in the company.

As a Food Technologist his job is to make sure that everything that goes into Coca Cola is safe for human consumption. But at Coca Cola there are some ingredients that are not tested and they go straight into the mix.

My mate has been a FT for nearly 10 years and apparently this never happens. This got me thinking.

I looked into the Coca Cola company and found out a few things.

Coca Cola's Chairman is E Neville Isdell. He was involved in Bilderberg this year and is in bed with the dodgy Carlyle group. If you trace his portfolio back he has some close ties to NWO conspiracys.

Also, Herbert Allen, Coca Cola's CEO has been involved in Bilderberg has apparently been involved in Bilderberg a few times. He is also in bed with the Carlyle group and he's close mates with many people on the board of News Corp.

I may be overthinking things, but is there something funny in Coca Cola? Millions and Millions of people all over the world is hooked on the stuff. It's the world favourite drink!!

I've done a bit of research, but many some of you can add some thoughts??

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Perhaps they add ingredients that are mildly addictive. People have long accused fast food companies of putting addictive ingredients in their food. What better way to make money than get people hooked on your product?

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
True. Just sounds fishy to me. They are all in bed with each other.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I drink coca-cola every blessed day, and have never experienced a negative side effect in any way, shape, or form.

Seriously - they still put pride into their product - there are still glass bottles being distributed, and that speaks untold volumes to one from a simpler age.

It's a small thing, but it means a lot to me in todays over-plasticized world.

Just an opinion.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I drink it everyday too. Just got me thinking that's all.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   

drink coca-cola every blessed day, and have never experienced a negative side effect in any way, shape, or form.

The side affects come oen day when you realize "hey I want to live a healthier lifestyle, and save money too, and be an example to a child while doing this"

Havnt had your coke in three days and now your getting headaches? Oh please sweet sweet nectar from the tit of corporate installed addiction, save me from my withdrawl symptoms.

Thats because coke still puts trace amoutns of coc aine in their products. Cocaine and Caffiene are both white powders, which is why many coc aine dealers in the streets purchase raw caffiene (sometimes for sale in smoke shops) to cut with their White Sand.

Not to mention year after year of drinking it everyday will negatively affect your bladder, kidneys and livr regardless of how much water you drink to counter it.

It is not until you are forty, have decided you want to live a healthy lifestyle and want to quit all the man made consumable pollution that you realize you are already too late, and cannot even quit the pollution that you "reeally really want too!"

I drink water milk and juice(w/o high fructose corn syrup) everyday and thats all I drink. No coffeee, alcohol, energy drinks, or other sodas.

I never use any pharmaceutical drugs, (no not even nyquil, theraflu, alka seltzer, tums or any of that crap)

You will find that if you actually succeed cutting most of this man-made pollution and drugs from your dietary intake EARLY in life, you will not even have a need or desire for any of it.

Its when you are in the middle of your life, and your body ahas physically built a dependancy on these drugs and pollution from daily use, you realize you may never be able to quit them, and that is what is causing your physicall miseries.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
i think more people are addicted to diet coke than to regular coke. the headeaches that one would get from quitting drinking them, could be traced to caffene. that is an addictive ingredient. very similar to niccotine. i wonder if the government has a controll on what can contain niccotine or caffene. shoot, i am going to start a bottled water company with caffene in it and niccotine also. i am going to be rich!!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Mind control aside, if you drink coke every single day, you're gonna have some major health problems before too long (diabetes, obesity, tooth decay, liver issues, etc, etc.) and you really should cut back.

I don't know about this 'unknown ingredients' stuff. it's certainly possible, but I've never heard it before. does anyone have a corroborating source on this, or maybe some idea of what it might be? it's certainly not that far fetched to imagine a big company putting something addictive in their product; corporations get away with that all over the place (I believe that a lot of sugar is added to most fast foods to make them addictive), but I find myself doubting that there's still coc aine going into the formula, especially since it's original inclusion was kind of an accident.

I'd be interested to hear if anyone has heard anything similar to this from another source before?

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I'm not sure what's in the secret ingredient. I just know that some ingredients are kept secret to the Food Technologists. They are kept in the dark.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
i remember reading on an old coke can "7X" which is the code name for the secret ingredient in coke classic.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
So what's 7X? Is there an info about it?

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

There has gotta be something going on here, or maybe i've just naive. Considering the links the company has to dodgy companies and groups. Maybe i'm just paranoid!!

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Just because you're paranoid.. doesn't mean they're not watching you! O_O

Anyway... weird. you can really HAVE secret ingredients? I mean.. doesn't the FDA need to know about basically everything in your product for it to be legal? Maybe it's a wikipedia error... I wouldn't be shocked. but if there are really 'secret ingredients' that only a few people from the company knows, and that aren't okayed by the FDA.... that just weirds me out.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
According to hwww.snopes.com... aine.asp Coca cola used to have coc aine in it but claims that it no longer has any coc aine at all.

And yes, I can't see how the FDA would not know what is in the 'secret ingredient'. If they don't know what is in it, why are they letting it be sold? For all they know, the secret ingredient is rat poison. (I'm sure it isn't that, but the point is that it is unknown) I can understand the need to respect the trade secret of the recipe, but surely they should have to divulge the ingredients to the health authorities. Maybe they have; I hope so.

Personally, I don't even like colas, so for me the point is rather moot. My parents both drink a lot of coke, though, and I sometimes tease them about being addicted to it.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dingleberry77
Hi all,

This is my first post so bear with me. This may have been mentioned before.

I decided to join up because something has been on my mind for a few weeks.

It all started off when a mate of mine mentioned something funny.

He is a Food Technologist for Coca Cola. He has only been there 12 months or so, but he mentioned one day that there is dodgy happenings in the company.

As a Food Technologist his job is to make sure that everything that goes into Coca Cola is safe for human consumption. But at Coca Cola there are some ingredients that are not tested and they go straight into the mix.

My mate has been a FT for nearly 10 years and apparently this never happens. This got me thinking.

I looked into the Coca Cola company and found out a few things.

Coca Cola's Chairman is E Neville Isdell. He was involved in Bilderberg this year and is in bed with the dodgy Carlyle group. If you trace his portfolio back he has some close ties to NWO conspiracys.

Also, Herbert Allen, Coca Cola's CEO has been involved in Bilderberg has apparently been involved in Bilderberg a few times. He is also in bed with the Carlyle group and he's close mates with many people on the board of News Corp.

I may be overthinking things, but is there something funny in Coca Cola? Millions and Millions of people all over the world is hooked on the stuff. It's the world favourite drink!!

I've done a bit of research, but many some of you can add some thoughts??

The ingredients are probably just different versions of that great stuff that rots your teeth they call it sugar.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vipassana
Perhaps they add ingredients that are mildly addictive. People have long accused fast food companies of putting addictive ingredients in their food.

It's called FAT

As for soda, I'm not sure but you may be right.

[edit on 20-4-2007 by wildcat]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
OK, bunkies...here's a link to an on-going (well, 'til he died) discussion of the Coca-Cola company by the late political gadfly Sherman Skolnick. He passed away in 2006, and in his later years was co-opted by the likes of Stew Webb, who strikes me as the Net's most likely disinformation agent, if there is such a thing. But my mother told me if I don't have something nice to say about a person...well, you know.

Anyway, Skolnick was, I think, a man with his demons but he sure seemed to have some dynamite sources. Have fun...

www.skolnicksreport.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I like warm, fuzzy soda-pop, myself.

Mind control, don't let yours get a hold of you. HA!

No way, this ain't real...I mean seriously. What are they putting in it...

> 2X.cal.=2$, seriously, they don't want people drinking too much of this stuff. Make ya' fat.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I've alway's thought there was something fishy about Coca- Cola.Another thing I find fishy is that the 3 leading product's of garbage in this country have very simular labeling.Marlbaro ciggarettes,Budwieser Beer,and Coca Cola all have the same typE of labeling "The classic red and white that tend's to grab the eye".

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Now Samblack, that is something to note very dearly. Or it ould just be a grab on the patriotism by utilizing two of our three national flag colors

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join