It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get to know me...very well!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I know ya'll anna get to know me, I'm so mysterious, so stealthy, lol, so ok, ask me anything you want, and I will answer it, ask anything about me you want, don't be scared, just don't violate the t/c , besides, if it don't go with the t/c, it got nothin' to do with me
lol ,, ight, ask questions so you can get to know me very very well
...............peace

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I already know tons of things about you Russian soldier.

There is really nothing I need to ask. =P

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
LOL! Gimme a break, the only person that knows everything about me is myself! lol, even I probably have a few questions for myself. Hey RS? yes? there are things I don't know about you! But you are me! I know but I still don't think I know everything.....
hahahahahaha

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Hey RS

Are you still in school? If so --how are you doing? If not what are you doing?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Good question, as a matter of fact, tomorrow, I'm turning in my last homework for homeschool. I've worked hard in homeschool and skipped a grade. When I came to US they put me a grade behind cuz I didn't know English, now I skipped back to my age level grade due to my hard work and as you can see I am done with all work NOW, while graduation is in June
, I got all As and was good with the teachers, and the female students
and some male students I was friends with, but alot of them had problems with me when I was in High School which led to them attacking or threatening me which resulted in me knocking they asses out and which resulted in me being expelled from high school which is why I'm in Homeschool
but everything has worked out and I passed the Exit Exam last year so I have everything done and all is good. I'm gonna graduate and get a new job ( I did real estate but it didn't work out) and I'm gonna get my mother an apartment cuz she needs one. I might live there too for a bit, then maybe get into the Academy of arts university San Fransisco for the Summer and after this Summer I am going back to Russia and joining the army. Keep the questions coming! Learn alot about me! Peace!

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
how you going to get your mother an apartment if you dont have a job? Where does she live right now? Are you currently living with her?

[edit on 18-4-2007 by Shar]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I change jobs more then hos change clothes

when I get a new job and make some money I will get her an apartment, it only costs 600 to 800 dollars a month, she has a job, so she will pay part, and I will pay part, by the time I leave to Russia she will be able to pay the full rent cost.

She live in a house where they won't be able to let her live for too much longer (cuz she got a spouse who ain't payin da bills but instead drinkin' vodka)

I don't live with her. I am nomadic and stay at different places, but when I get a job, I kick it with my grandparents cuz its closer and I'll be able to get a ride if needed, speaking of ride, I gotta get a license soon! And um I could get a car too while I'm at it, if I make some good money. I do 2 kinds of work, one is I work a normal job, and a not-normal job lol I post that I'm an artist on craigslist and if people want to pay me to draw em something I do, I think I might do good doing tattoo designs or something

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
good luck.

I hope all your dreams do come true. Thinking of and putting your mother first is very honorable of you. Keep your eyes straight, your head on your shoulders and you will go far.

When you goto Russia will you still post here on the ats?

How does your family feel about you leaving the states here and going to Russia?

Why are you so fixed on Russia?

Why not stay here and serve here?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
lol, I get this questions all the time, I love my mother, but I cannot be with her forever, I will travel my own path, which will seperate me from her, my little sister, and grandparents, I'm a pretty solitary person and I like to be alone (that's why I'm single
)

They have their opinions about Russia, but my mind is set, I know what's right and I will do it.

When I go to Russia, when I first get there I will definetley post on ATS, however when I get into military I don't know, but I will for sure mail a letter and photos to ben as often as I can and he will post it on ATS, in case I can't.

And as for joining US, I don't think I need to explain that, lol, I love Russia, it is my home, rodina, the place I like to be, the place I love most. Now, I like US too, I love all countries and all people, but Russia is more special to me, you gotta understand. I will never abandon her and I will protect and help her as long as I live. And the Russian army, its the best, gotta go there
, and I've had this goal all my life....usually when I say something, I will stick to it like super glue

good job with the questions Shar

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Did you use to live in Russia?

Have you ever been there?

If not how do you know you will love it? If so why did you come here?

How will you get back to Russia? That far of a trip is not cheap?

Where will you stay when you get to Russia?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Travelin' Soldier

I know these girls isn't popular however, this is a nice song for any soldier out there.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
When I go to Russia, when I first get there I will definetley post on ATS, however when I get into military I don't know, but I will for sure mail a letter and photos to ben as often as I can and he will post it on ATS, in case I can't.

I haven't forgotten good friend.

One thing that I wondered about is this:

How do you plan to get to Russia and what are their rules of citizenship in becoming a member of their armed forces? Where will you stay in the meantime until you are accepted in the military after you arrive there? Do you have contacts there?

Edit: Seems Shar asks about the same thing!!

[edit on 18-4-2007 by ben91069]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
They're paying the troops over there with vodka. How long have you been on your own? Have you considered training as a private body guard?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
glass on glass right?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
Did you use to live in Russia?

Have you ever been there?

If not how do you know you will love it? If so why did you come here?

How will you get back to Russia? That far of a trip is not cheap?

Where will you stay when you get to Russia?

I was born there, my mother brought me to US 10 years ago, I am finally gonna go back, I can't wait.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069

Originally posted by Russian soldier

I haven't forgotten good friend.

One thing that I wondered about is this:

How do you plan to get to Russia and what are their rules of citizenship in becoming a member of their armed forces? Where will you stay in the meantime until you are accepted in the military after you arrive there? Do you have contacts there?

Edit: Seems Shar asks about the same thing!!

[edit on 18-4-2007 by ben91069]

I am gonna get a ticket to Russia, I have dual citizenship, I will go live with my grandfather who used to be an Officer in the Russian army until I get accepted into the Russian army.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by clearwater
They're paying the troops over there with vodka. How long have you been on your own? Have you considered training as a private body guard?

I've been pretty much on my own for almost 2 years now, I love it because I'm a solitary person
, hmm good idea about bodygaurd, I could use that kind of job and I would make a perfect bodygaurd, I'm sure.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
glass on glass right?

???? Btw I don't drink
lol, its a good thing to, as alcohol is a terrible thing that messes people up, I have drank before, long ago, but havn't done it in years and never will again, not even wine, not even a sip
, I don't do drugs either and I hate smoke, it makes me pist so you know I don't smoke

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Lysergic,

glass on glass?

That went like way over my head. LOL. I had no idea what you were talking about here. Looks like RS knew.

RS,

Did you like the video?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
Lysergic,

RS,

Did you like the video?

lol, well that lifestyle ain't my thang
, single Russian pimp and soldier for life
I never felt love and it ain't my thang, but I do love to get it on with hot babes
hehe, you bet when I get into the Russian army that I will do all the hot nurses

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join