It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturn's Hexagon Is No Mystery...part II. The Illuminati and the planet Saturn.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
thanks to eyespy2 ive become very interested in the planet saturn. first there was the hexagon that we have all seen on saturn. nobody knows what is causing this. eyespy2 created a thread www.abovetopsecret.com... where he discusses that saturn is linked to satan and that got me thinking....

the next day i saw where MTV using a high grade illuminati symbol with their broadcasting, the infamous New World Order 'all seeing eye'. footage set to the theme from the Omen. they include the planet saturn in the equation. why? infowars.net...

from eyespy2s thread.....

Saturn's Hexagon Is No Mystery

What has bugged me about the Saturn hexagon, is the wave paterns.
Here's one of the original stories from NASA

Saturn's Strange Hexagon
www.nasa.gov...

So I did a simple Google search on: vibrations of hexagons.

This is an interesting one to read: (pdf) "Heap corrugation and hexagon formation of powder under vertical vibrations"

Also from DR. MASARU EMOTO: "We slowly learned about various vibrations of the laws of nature. We learned this through instinct and through experience. We accumulated this information over time. We started out with some simple sounds like ''a'' or ''u'' or ''e,'' which evolved into more complex sounds like ''love.'' And these positive words create ''natural'' crystalline structures -- which are all based on the hexagon. In fact, the structure of all evolution in nature, from an informational perspective, is based on the hexagon."
www.spiritofmaat.com...

That's just a sample of the stuff you'll find.

Astrologically, Saturn is the planet of boundaries and limitations. Saturn has a strong association with authority and represents the limitations that our personal and social structures create.
www.groundedheavens.com...

Saturn has also been associated with evil - the devil. Search: Saturn and Satan, or The occult and Saturn etc.

So there is more than enough information about how a hexagon is formed through sound vibrations. Ten yearsago when they first discovered Saturns hexagon, it wasn't as pronounced we're told.

The real question is, how is this vibration affecting us, here on earth.

Perhaps you'll think I'm being silly, but I have spoken to quite a few people who claim to hear a constant, high-pitched ringing in their ears? Perhaps it's not bothering you, or making you do strange things, but it is certainly causing a lot of people on this planet to wig out.

Lot's of murders, and aggressive people, war planning, child molestations, general craziness, end of times scenarios. Of course I can't tie these events to the sound vibration being emitted from Saturn.

But what if there exists a device located inside Saturn pulsating the vibrations associated with mayhem, agitation, murder, and discord throughout our solar system? What if Saturn is the astral home base for evil? A veritable planet hell?

Perhaps it is the vibration that underpins fear? Or even supports this current illusion we're living under?

Something to contemplate.

Samblak posted a message there that included a video
video.google.com...

jordan maxwell is talking about the things that are going on in our world right now. the bloodshed the violence the wars the disorder, good people are dying, children are starving. our world is in trouble. the people who are in power who put this system together have been in power for thousands of years....all can be traced to Saturn. Saturn is a very important concept in theology and religion. Planet Saturn is very important in world affairs. saturn is known as the black sun... for example, the nazis used it as their symbol..... please watch this video and let me know what you think.

[edit on 17-4-2007 by Funkydung]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
sorry probably needs to be moved....posted in the wrong place...

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I don't understand what you are on about???
Saturns hexagon has been there for about 30years!!! I thought that was a common fact. And planets are planets, they are not magical or anything to think so is just plain dumb.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
you have no idea what im talking about do you? a little shallow but thats ok.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
That was one of the most interesting videos I have ever seen. Jordan Maxwell is no doubt one of the most intelligent human beings I have ever heard speak. At the moment, I dont have an opinion on Saturn's hexagon and the illuminati because it is a rather new subject to me and would like to research the topic a bit more before i formulate an opinion. But i will say the connection between saturn, religion and secret socities is very fascinating and interesting.

On a different note, I was wondering if anyone had a link to the site that Jordan Maxwell was talking about concerning the "subway" lines on Mars.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Verbal_Hologram
That was one of the most interesting videos I have ever seen. Jordan Maxwell is no doubt one of the most intelligent human beings I have ever heard speak. At the moment, I dont have an opinion on Saturn's hexagon and the illuminati because it is a rather new subject to me and would like to research the topic a bit more before i formulate an opinion. But i will say the connection between saturn, religion and secret socities is very fascinating and interesting.

On a different note, I was wondering if anyone had a link to the site that Jordan Maxwell was talking about concerning the "subway" lines on Mars.

yeah the video is really interesting. one of the best ive seen and ive seen quite a few about the occult. the link between the elite and saturn is really amazing. please more people check this video out.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Video is good so far... I was keeping track of how many times consequently was said, but I lost track after about 150 or so....

Good video though, I am just laughing at his quarkiness, he quite intelligent, and often intelligent people appear..........awkward.

Lots of good info, this should be a video at least entertained for 15 minutes by everyone to see what's here..

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
hey funkydung, what other videos by Jordan Maxwell do u recommend?

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Funkydung,

Here's my question.............why in the heck would a SECRET organization like the Illuminati post their secret symbol on MTV so that everybody could see it?? I only have a few college degrees, but doesn't this negate the idea od 'Secret'?

In my opinion, the rings are interesting but to bridge the gap (if there is one) with the Illuminati is stretching it just a wee little bit!?

Anyway, curious what you think sir???

Have a great day, Peace...Mondo

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Funkydung, allow me to say that it seems like your streching your proof a bit thin.

Let's look at the MTV spot. First off, it's not MTV USA which most of us are used to, it's MTV Australia. Unless OZ is a hotbed for illuminati disinformation, I'm going to disagree with you.

Second, the whole eye in the pyramid thing is not exactly a "secret" symbol of the illuminati. Everybody and thier brother knows it's a symbol of the NWO, it's on the dollar bill, Washington was a Mason, yadda yadda yadda. It's like saying that Area 51 is a "secret" military base. Hardly. The illuminati would be far more subtle, don'tcha think?

My guess is that MTV OZ wanted an 3dgy symbol for thier dumb little awards show. Can't blame them for doing so. 3dgy is what sells to the kids. So they pick the eye pyramid. Oooh, 3dgy! Just like how MTV2 uses a cerubus for thier promos. Cerubus = Hades = Hell = Satan! Don't watch MTV2, kids! (As if anybody does...)

They also thow in a simple shape of saturn for two seconds flying through the background of space. It all adds up! MTV OZ is in bed with the Masons who are actually satanists, which is close in spelling and pronouciation to Saturn! So don't buy satin sheets, kids!

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Samblak posted a message there that included a video
video.google.com...

please everybody watch this video from the first post in the thread and give some input. i think this is some of the most important information that i have ever seen and everybody needs to see this. this video explains the symbology in the bible and around the world. jordan maxwell says that the bible is mostly sexual in symbolgy and the god that is being told about is the sun....and saturn. sun_matrix where are you? can you watch this and let me know what you think? this has me second guessing the christian bible....anybody who knows the bible in an advanced level please tell me that this guy is wrong....he sure has quite a bit of knowlege on the subject....

[edit on 21-4-2007 by Funkydung]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I thought Saturn had no surface, and was a big ball of gas.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung

jordan maxwell is talking about the things that are going on in our world right now. the bloodshed the violence the wars the disorder, good people are dying, children are starving.

Sorry, but what does this have to do with planets? I must've fallen asleep in my astronomy class and missed the part where planets have magical powers and everything is connected in some giant pattern that you can notice if you squint hard enough.

Every time I get hope for the UFO community (like when Greer gets called out as a hoaxster), something like this thread comes along to make me realize there are plenty of people in here who simply have the gain turned up too high on their pattern recognition brain bits.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sophismata

Originally posted by Funkydung

jordan maxwell is talking about the things that are going on in our world right now. the bloodshed the violence the wars the disorder, good people are dying, children are starving.

Sorry, but what does this have to do with planets? I must've fallen asleep in my astronomy class and missed the part where planets have magical powers and everything is connected in some giant pattern that you can notice if you squint hard enough.

Every time I get hope for the UFO community (like when Greer gets called out as a hoaxster), something like this thread comes along to make me realize there are plenty of people in here who simply have the gain turned up too high on their pattern recognition brain bits.

um did you watch jordan maxwells video that i posted? this should answer the questions that you have. watch this video and get back to me. thanks.

video.google.com...

[edit on 22-4-2007 by Funkydung]

top topics

join