It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is it so hard to believe??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Steel Penguin
I couldn't care what's evidence in a court of law. Questions or discrepancy don't automatically follow to being a conspiracy.

As a side note, a few years back while at work, i watched a 35 ton crane rail snap, it literally snapped under the weight it carried.

Everybody there, from engineers to health and safety officers all agreed that what happened couldn't have happened. They were stumped and never found a satisfactory explanation.

Nothing in the scale of a tower, granted, interesting anomaly though.

The funny thing is. Is that I have heard this same story from Howard Roark, Esdad, and BigTrain (or something like that). Pretty much the exact same story. I guess you all were there huh?

[edit on 4/23/2007 by Griff]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
All I can say is I hope you never adjudicate me in a court of law, steel.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   

As a side note, a few years back while at work, i watched a 35 ton crane rail snap, it literally snapped under the weight it carried.

I don't really find that odd at all. But if three cranes on the same day, in the same place did that, then it would be really strange...

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

I don't really find that odd at all. But if three cranes on the same day, in the same place did that, then it would be really strange...

Losing three cranes in a day is a bad day at the steel mill.

[edit on 24-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Griff - I've no idea who the people are that you name but they certainly don't work with me. Unless they've been working on a processing plant in Nigeria in the last year!

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Yeah I don't know. I mean it's hard to be sure what really happened on that day, but the thing is though - would you just believe anything you are told though? Everything should be approached with skepticism. Anyone ever consider that possibly half of what has been said by the govt is true, and half isn't? I don't know, but I think people should decide for themselves. I see a lot of good evidence that goes both ways. Perhaps everyone should just keep researching.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join