It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Bodies have been found in Wheel Wells on 2 different flights in the past week.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   
It appears that Terrorists are trying to hitchhike on Airliners without getting on the passenger manifest. What I want to know is if two have been found dead then how many have made it into the States.

Also I wonder what killed them. Was it being crushed or was it the lack of oxygen?

www.azcentral.com...

wireservice.wired.com...

www.usatoday.com...

[Edited on 31-12-2003 by BlackJackal]

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:18 AM
link   
No word on whether he fit the profile of a terrorist I presume....

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Nope, I've checked all sources I can think of.... I think they're trying to keep us from connecting the dots here... Note, same airport as destination, and target....

Lack of oxygen is the likely cause of death, and or freezing to death.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Oh man, that's not good...

But I think I've heard of this kind of thing before, where they die from freezing. The wheel wells aren't insulated, and with a plane flying at 30,000 feet, it gets REALLY cold up there. And if you're coming out of Jamaca, you might not be dressed all that warmly.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I agree this story is not receiving very much press at all. I bet they don't want us to think that our security might have let someone slip into the country unnoticed. Notice this is the first time we heard that they found a body last week.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I think they fit one profile: Stupid.

At 35,000 feet, a common cruising altitude, the average temperature is 68.72 degrees F below zero. (about -56 C )

Maybe they were trying to collect chemtrail samples?

[Edited on 31-12-2003 by HowardRoark]

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:32 AM
link   
If they fit in the wheel well, it is most likely NOT from crushing, as if you have ever seen the wheel wells on most aircraft, you would know if you could fit or not. Pretty easy to tell by the shape of the wheel well as compared to the shape of the gear. Cause of death was probably freezing. Above 10,000 feet, hypoxia begins to set in due to lack of oxygen, but that wont kill you for a couple hours, as there is still some oxygen in the air, however, the severe cold at altitude would kill you within a very short amount of time. Between roughly 25,000 and 39,000, the standard temperature is about -60 F... Above 40,000 it warms slightly, but not very much. Those temps in conjunction with the hypoxia could kill a person in a half hour or less.

EDIT:
My Temp/Altitude chart is at work, so numbers may not be accurate... Sorry

[Edited on 31-12-2003 by Milk]

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Don't everybody post at once!

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Hehe...actually, I caught the first story, about the guy last week... but it wasn't exactly "front page".... With two going to the same airport, and that airport being in NYC...it's a little more than suspicious... I think we're seeing a new strategy here...and they are trying to avoid tracing the hijackers...

Secretly, I hope they are closely scrutinizing ground crews, as obviously, these jokers must have entered the planes disguised as one, or by circumventing them....

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I wonder if they were just totally oblivious to the fact that the air is thin and the temperture is very cold. If I was going to attempt that stunt I would atleat bring an oxygen tank and a sleeping bag.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Can you imagine... Someone crams themselves into the wheel well of a plane packed with 400 people (assuming a 747-400 at near capacity) with a timed bomb strapped to his chest... Uhgggghhh... That could be ugly...

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Why post 3 links that are identical in content down to the word? I could understand if they added to the story, but they are exact copies of each other. Anyway I don't care how the bastards died as long as it was as slow and painful as possible.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I guess that's the real mystery....why no bomb? Or was there a bomb, but it's being hushed? Maybe they bit it before it was time to detonate?

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:54 AM
link   
probably didnt feel anything. When you are running out of oxygen, and hypoxia is setting in, the main symptoms are an extreme sense of well being, and sleepyness... Probably felt fine, and then just went to sleep and didnt wake up.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Secretly, I hope they are closely scrutinizing ground crews, as obviously, these jokers must have entered the planes disguised as one, or by circumventing them....

The only problem with that is all of the flights they found the bodies on were international. The originated from foriegn countries where we can't really do the security for them. And they were 2 vastly different locales, Jamaca and England. I'm not really sure how we could combat this one...

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Why post 3 links that are identical in content down to the word? I could understand if they added to the story, but they are exact copies of each other. Anyway I don't care how the bastards died as long as it was as slow and painful as possible.

The only reason I posted all three is because those were the only three I could find anywhere.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   
They won't have been terrorists, I think its a little silly to think so. They'll just be simple illegal immigrants. It happens all the time, it's just that these two happened so close together that makes it more newsworthy.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by kegs
They won't have been terrorists, I think its a little silly to think so. They'll just be simple illegal immigrants. It happens all the time, it's just that these two happened so close together that makes it more newsworthy.

I think the real point is that it happened in the first place admist all the heightened security. Even if these too, obviously stupid, individuals were just illegal immigrants they still pointed out a serious flaw in our security.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I dunno if this has anything to do with this story, but I recently read that some terrorists might be trying to become pilots of Cargo planes, not hijackers, but actually working for the company, and when they actually get a chance to fly - they strike..dunno, but this possibly could be used? This story is interesting, but who in their right mind (obviously they are a little crazy) would strap themselves to a plane like that, don't they know that it gets extremely cold and freezing to death is very possible? Idiots.

-wD

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal

Originally posted by kegs

I think the real point is that it happened in the first place admist all the heightened security. Even if these too, obviously stupid, individuals were just illegal immigrants they still pointed out a serious flaw in our security.

Actually, it shows flaws in the air security of other countries. Neither of these flights originated in the US. Unless other countries adopt the same security measures that we do, there is no way of keeping things like that secure.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join