It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mantra seconds before Sadams death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I'm getting this down before I forget. A while ago I saw a movie about Sadam Hussein's death. And just before he died 5 masked people in black costumes said something to him and then killed him. Sadam said screw you or something of that nature. They also whispered something to him I htink.

But anyway I have a feeling that the costume they hung the guy in in Abu Grave, is some kind of Skull and Bone's/Bohemian Grove/Satanists outfit.
What were they saying to them? If we knew we could pin point exactly the real people behind the scenes. Is it the people at Bohemian Grove? is it the people running the media? Is it the Zionist Jew Bankers? Is it some secret government we don't know about? Is it the same people running Black Water? Is mind control really a reality?

Anyone know what I'm talking about? The black costumed people that did a little dance and said something Saddam before killing him had to be some kind of cult thing. Since this whole thing was the aim of the NWO maybe we can find out the NWO's secret cult origins.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
What movie are you talking about? If you can provide the link we can discuss it further but right now all we have is heresay.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Actually they said "God bless Al Sadre" or something like of that nature..

Saddam then makes some retort about Al Sadre..

Then the guy to his right, said something to him, Saddam looks surprised, turns, shakes his head and says "Al Sadre." hangs his head and they kill him.

The United State Military apparently handed him over to the most powerful Shia militia.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
There is a reason Muqtada al-Sadr hated Saddam so much, he killed his father and or grandfather sometime in the past, i cant remember if it was during his rise to power or sometime in between but he did and thats why there are rumors that Muqtada al-Sadr was at the execution.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Does anybody have a link to the video?

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I am sure liveleak.com has the video if you just do a bit of searching.

new topics

top topics

join