It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top U.S. general says Iranian weapons in Afghanistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Top U.S. general says Iranian weapons in Afghanistan

news.yahoo.com

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States' top general on Tuesday said U.S. forces intercepted Iranian weapons headed to the Taliban in

Afghanistan in the last month, but he did not know who had sent them.

"It is not as clear in Afghanistan which Iranian entity is responsible but we have intercepted weapons in Afghanistan headed for the Taliban that were made in

Iran," said Gen. Peter Pace, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Well well, Tension going up again betweent teheran and Washington.... Maybe preventive strike in Iran soon....

Well see

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
What about if they find Russian weapons, American weapons, Chinese weapons? Will we preventatively strike ourselves? Who is to say that any of it is being traded legitimately rather then through shady arms dealers? That russian arms dealer doubtfully has any qualms about selling any type of weapon to the highest bidder. He travels freely even though he is supposed to be restricted. So who is to say whats coming from where. BTW the guy Im talking about's name eludes me at the moment. Ill come back later and edit if his name pops into my head.

Pie

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
What ever... Time to bomb some buildings...

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
What about if they find Russian weapons, American weapons, Chinese weapons? Will we preventatively strike ourselves? Who is to say that any of it is being traded legitimately rather then through shady arms dealers?

Pie

I totally agreed with you. The only thing bugging me is that since a couple of weeks we seem to have more and more problems out of Iran. After the incident with UK, the release of the 12 sailors and now they provide weapons to an Anti US country.... It's too much coincidence for a not so long time.... I will see through the week but that smell not so good.

new topics

top topics

join