It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are there really angels?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
i met a lady who left and never came back. she said she was an angel and she used to tell me stories; of her people, her home.

i cant remember much of her and i don't even know if she's real. what i experienced was not like guardian angel or angel teaching me wisdom or anything like that, it felt more like meeing someone you like, someone who likes you, like meeting your mother or hanging out with your sister whom you havent met in a long time. so it was very common and sometimes even silly. one thing she kept saying and made clear to me, she was an angel and she was so proud of her people and she missed her home.

she didn't act like she knew things more than i did. most of the time she was like lost and upset and sad. she was always sad. but she did have weird angle in seeing things, most of which were in contrary to what they taught in school especially about the bible. and when she spoke of these things she was very lively and could go on and on.

she was with me for 3 years and then she left and return again in a year and stayed for about another year and then she left. during that time she was upset about something that i didn't know anything about. she had friends, i met at least 5 of them and they would meet and talk and if she told me something, one of them would approach me saying the opposite thing. sometimes i think just to annoy her (or tease her). that would upset her. she said that we're all friends but me and her, we're family (and i should listen to her and not them?). sometimes she would say to them to leave me alone. at sometime one of them said, "you are alone." whatever that means.

i have a thought. perhaps angels are like us. they have emotions and they are not one race with one mind and do whatever god tells them. they don't always know what to do and not always do the right thing. sometimes they too get confused. sometimes they fall in love and got desperate. perhaps that was the reason for their 'fall' in the first place. this is the feeling i get when i was with the lady, like she was falling in love and couldn't think straight and provoked her friends and enemies.

to be fair, i still don't know if she's real or just my imagination. i need to determine that first. so i would cherish any opinion.

and if anyone has any information if anything like this ever happen, any study, any case, any test, any polling, and pls include me in any sharing, discussion, about a person spending time with an alien or an angel. what is an angel? who are the angels? why are they here? what is their problem?

sometimes i wonder where she is, what's she doing, is she okay? perhaps that's why i sometimes write about her or tell people about her.

i met her when i was in junior high. i saw her a couple of times before, she used watch us play in the schoolyard. sometimes from outside the school gate. i noticed her because you can tell she was not a local people (not Indonesian): different with white skin, red hair, though she had brown eyes and average height.

we met when i was studying for english exam. she said something like "hello there, little boy?" we talked but i couldn't seem to remember exactly what, maybe it was so lon ago. she was sad because she said i didn't remember her. she said something about my name, which means kekasih alam, kekasih ibu pertiwi (nature's lover, mother earth's son/lover) and she said something like "i am my mother's daughter" and she said that we're family.

i'll write more.

[edit on 17-4-2007 by kinanak]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
personally....I do not believe in Angels (or Demons either)

God, Angels, Satan, Devils, Demons and any other "religious" entity is the work of imagination and wishful thinking (hope).

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Yes there are Angels, they are very real,

join