It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who's gonna start WWIII?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
Bush will loose in 2004. The next President will halt all usa policies that cause terrorism. He will united us as one civilization that must put it�s differences aside and work to better it. We will find a power source unlimited and free. Money will not be the motivating factor in life anymore but the betterment of mankind will be. He will lead us with vision and not with greed. Dam this cigarette must have something in it.

There is obviously crack in your cigarette...

I was sitting here reading and it struck me as odd that no one is saying the EU. There was a time when a unified Europe would have been seen as the coming of the NWO and a threat to the sovereignty of everyone. So wouldn't it stand to reason that they are the ones that will bring on this war to end all wars....just a thought because they are pushing for more global regulation and government.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Im with China, and the US.

Its gonna come from one of these sides.

I do remember hearing something about a treaty stating that if China were to attack the US, they would have to attack russia?

Is this true?

Deep

That was my theory too.That a China vs U.S confrontation for the world hegemony and on the issue of Taiwan would be the cataclyst for World War III.

However , after reading the latest memo that the Neo Cons(Perle and Frum in particular) wrote to President Bush about the strategy to adopt to win the war on terror , i am not sure anymore.These Neo Cons guys are nuts and radical so i wouldn't be surprised if their foreign policies end up in WW III.

This is a good exemple of their warmongering mentality :

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Apparently , they want to threaten France like an enemy.That's the way to go to gain the support of the Europeans for your next imperialist adventures guys

[Edited on 3-1-2004 by ForceOfWill]

[Edited on 3-1-2004 by ForceOfWill]

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
(i hope this does not happen) i have read a book that says a nuclear bomb might go off this year and WWIII starts on 2006

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of John Titor? He claims that the US starts civil war next year for ten years, at the end of which (2015) WWIII starts. I think he mentioned something about the Arabs and Jews, but I think he claimed that Russia initiated the first wave of nukes.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRenegade
Has anyone heard of John Titor? He claims that the US starts civil war next year for ten years, at the end of which (2015) WWIII starts. I think he mentioned something about the Arabs and Jews, but I think he claimed that Russia initiated the first wave of nukes.

John Titor is an impostor.

I won't tell you what to believe in but in my opinion , that guy is as much credible as the now famous Baghdad Bob

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
china will wait to war with the winner of the us / eu war.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join