It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who's gonna start WWIII?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 08:42 AM
link   
who's gonna start WWIII? i want you to tell me who you think will. personally, i think it wll be the palestinians or the syrians(no offense meant to either one)

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Rotschilds and other bankers.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 09:01 AM
link   
It's already started (or at least that's how history will view it). The perpetrators of 9/11, whether shadow government, or Al Queda...started it.

As far as who will initiate round two....Isreal, when Sharon's crackdown goes into effect....

[Edited on 31-12-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Gazrok is right covert operations such as 9/11 are the start

I am of the opinion that several possibilities could occur that would be viewed as the next step in WWIII.

US is covertly attacked with WMD, government is forced to respond by american publics anger regardless of foreign political ramifications. Any US administration Republican or Democrat would commit domestic political suicide with inaction.

The slightest sign of support for terrorism by foreign national government would invite retaliation, not negotiation.

If the above happens it would be possible for other countries such as China using North Korea to overtly make gains in its sphere. China could also retake Taiwan while US is distracted.

I have to discount Syria as militarily too weak to initiate warfare with Israel for a few years until it can successfully nullify Israels WMD which it is now trying to do at UN.

Even considering that Syria has access to(maybe) Iraqs hidden WMD. That WMD probably is not potent enough to stop Israel from destroying Damascus.

Terrorists are in a lose/lose situation regardless if they attack or not.

The only real gainer from world instability that I can see
is China because they are only country with the means and motivation to take advantage.

PS: Is'nt Siberia and its huge resource base ripe for the picking, final goal?

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   
WWIII will start in the middle east.then the antichrist will come and install the NWO

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
no country in the middle east is going to start world war 3, since they have neither the means nor support of any other countires. all the major players in the region are allies of the US and UK, the others wouldnt stand a chance. If they covertly detonated WMD on the US/UK Mainland, the retaliation to such an act would be of a ferocity never witnessed before! and the country of origin would be flattened no questions asked no quarter given. you saw how quickly the coalition occupied Iraq, and that was a conventional war, where consideration was given to preserving the infrastrucre and civilian populace of the country. After a WMD attack on US, UK Australia canada, or any other nation like these, the governments of the free world will no longer be too worried about that, and will pulverise the entire country

China is the only country in the world who could possibly wage a war of any significance. and given that they have an army of more than One Million infantrymen alone, they have plenty cannon fodder to throw at the west. however, weather or not this would turn into a "world war 3" i doubt, except mayby in the sense they would be taking on the rest of the wold! i think if they initiated a conflict, they'd be on their own, i doubt even russia would join them. it wouldnt be a bunch or countries taking on a bunch of countries, like in the last world wars.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Im with China, and the US.

Its gonna come from one of these sides.

I do remember hearing something about a treaty stating that if China were to attack the US, they would have to attack russia?

Is this true?

Deep

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Bush will loose in 2004. The next President will halt all usa policies that cause terrorism. He will united us as one civilization that must put it�s differences aside and work to better it. We will find a power source unlimited and free. Money will not be the motivating factor in life anymore but the betterment of mankind will be. He will lead us with vision and not with greed. Dam this cigarette must have something in it.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
i BELEIVE A third world war would be caused either by israel vs. the arab states, a revolution in russia or china, but scariest of all a nuclear war between pakistan and india.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agnis
Rotschilds and other bankers.

lol good one agnis.
according to astrology there will be a time of peace at least up until after 2005.. but thats just the stars.

i dont think anyone would risk creating a 'world war', think about it, a world war is when a bunch of countries, not just one attacking another one, start fighting. so who's it going to be anyhow? china and the mid-east vs the us, uk, europe, and australia?

anyways what im saying is a full out world war would destroy the planet.. and i don't think even the nwo would allow that to happen.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
Bush will loose in 2004. The next President will halt all usa policies that cause terrorism. He will united us as one civilization that must put it�s differences aside and work to better it. We will find a power source unlimited and free. Money will not be the motivating factor in life anymore but the betterment of mankind will be. He will lead us with vision and not with greed. Dam this cigarette must have something in it.

I honestly hope this happens because it sounds so great......but I doubt it actually will

The media is on Bushes Side
the election machines our on Bushes side
The ignorant and uneduacted our on Bushes side (which is sadly a high percentage in America)

Its really going to take a miracle for Bush to get out in 2004

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL

I quit smoking a few years back but I think I'll have whatever your smoking, hope your vision is right!

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   
It will be the US, but again they will try and use the media to get us behind it.... that is of corse unless it's already started

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I believe terroism will some how start it.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:50 AM
link   
WWIII could be caused by a lot of countries, but i think china is the most likely. Russia looks like it is happy to not try expansion, but china at the very least will try to get Taiwon. The US is allys with them and is technically obligated to come to her aid. Idont know if the US would actually honor this, but it seems like the most likely way. If china and US goes to war, then England and much of europe would probably get involved. Hell Russia might jump in for sh!ts and gigles and then all hell would break loose.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 02:21 AM
link   
i think ww3 will be between many small nations harboring islamic extremist groups and a Russian-US-Israeli alliance which will be formed due to whats been going on in israel, chechynia, russia(and future major attacks) and major attack(s) on the US and which small scale ones will become normal weekly events.

i also see russia rise back into power but becoming america's closest ally and sharing technology, tactics, resources and everything else, it will be a dramatic and sudden switch in relations and china will be an uneasy ally that russia and the US will not be too friendly to and the EU will crash and drag all member nations with it, china too wil be knocked off its feet because of this but russia and the US will only be dented by the EU collapse.

this all will happen in a 10 year period but the war will last decades after its all set in motion but thats just my theory.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
is that the plot line for some new hollywood film? that last posting sounds far fetched even for a hollywood script writer, very creative indeed, you should be proud of that!

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
United States will start WWIII, they seem to start most wars now. WWIII has already started, only thing that needs to happen is a spark to drag in every country into war, that something will be the United States. Don't mean to sound Anti America, but if you like at the facts, America is more likely to start a major war.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knowsstuff
is that the plot line for some new hollywood film? that last posting sounds far fetched even for a hollywood script writer, very creative indeed, you should be proud of that!

lol well it could happen

and infinite i think youre wrong and are going by biased facts, i doubt anyone wants to go to full scale war with the US, atleast not unless something drastic happens that is a blatant act of war.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
If China attacked the U.S. without a reason, they would most definately not win. Why? Because the U.S. would gain allies, because of (maybe) sympathy from the rest of the world. Who? The U.K. definately, who, by no means, is a weak opponent. They have technology, skill (SAS) and a semigood navy. Russia might join in on an Allied side, like they did in WW2 after Hitler beytrayed them. With the manpower and numbers of Russia, the technology and skill combined of the U.K. and the U.S., China would not stand a chance, not even if they were backed by N.K., or maybe terrorist organizations. This might cause a WW3, because it would ignite the middle east, too. How? Israel would join in the fight on the side on the U.S., and while they are giving help to the U.S. on a different front (China/the East), Palestine would take advantage of the weakness, and attempt to invade Israel. After this would happen, the allied forces (Russia/U.K./U.S.) might be forced to split up their forces to defend Israel from Palestine. If this happened, Palestine would basically be screwed, as they cannot defeat any of the countries alone. If they were going to ask for help, who would they turn to? Syria? Iran? Terrorist organizations? If this happened, and given the terrorists use any form of WMD, the war could turn nuclear. How? These WMD would have to be used against the allied forces, who would now be fighting in the: a. Middle East b. China/Far East
Another player in the game might be Australia, who would (most likely/most in common w/) the allied forces. It would now be an "official" world war. As all the major players are involved. Japan might lean to China's side, as they would be forced into it. Why? Because China might threaten to invade if they don't. If China does this, Japan would most likely become China's ally. Other players in this deadly game might include the likes of Canada, who would most likely join in with the 'allied' forces, or maybe even the Scots. This, would probably be the end of the world as we knew it, because of all the deadly weapons we have at our disposal (both sides) today.

Of course, this is all guessing and speculation, and I am probably completely off, but that is my view on how WW3 would go. I don't think there would be any winners in this game, because most of the countries would be destroyed =/

-wD

top topics

<<   2 >>

join