It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gastritis?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Im currently suffering from a mild gastritis problem but still, the burning pain in front of my stomach is kind of annoying....does anyone know a good method to get rid of this disease? please

[edit on 4/17/2007 by Aztek87]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   
You may want to get to a doctor. I've had it and its annoying.

Also, There's Gas-X, sold in any drug store that helps. More often than not, the problem passes

I dont know how long you've had it but it could also be an intestinal bug.

Have it checked out. good luck.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Hmmm...
I had some god awful gastrointestinal problems that were caused by sucralose. The brand name for that garbage is Splenda.
Long story short, I did some experimenting with my diet, eventually figured out the cause, and I've been fine ever since.

Absolutely make sure you aren't eating sucralose. Also, try some experimenting with other things. It may take up to two weeks for you to start feeling better after you've eliminated the culprit.

Step one would be to try to eat as naturally as possible, our bodies aren't familiar with modern chemistry.

I don't know dude, good luck with that, I'd write more but I gots to leave for work...
maybe I'll think of something more later.

[edit on 4/17/2007 by Sunsetspawn]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Are you eating a lot of greasy, spicy food? That can cause it too.

Things like pepperoni and sausage pizza, meatball subs, bacon double cheeseburgers, etc.

I'd still check with a doctor though, as it could be a symptom of something worse.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I agree with the others -- see a doc first to make sure that it's not something else! A lot of conditions show up early as "stomach ache" or even "back ache."

The others also gave you solid advice about diet. If the doc gives you a clean bill of health, by all means look into what's going on with your diet (and the stress in your life.) You can develop sensitivities to some foods over time.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Yogurt and lots of water can also help. The cultures in the yogurt help the digestive system.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Ask your doctor to test for H pilory bacteria... If found, he could treat you with some medication and the problem is not going to came back.... If not, try not to eat spicy food, soft drinks, cofee do not eat to much, sleep with 2 pillows instead of one and take Gaviscon or other stuff agains gastric reflux. It will help. As per my experience, I have gastritis once and now i'm always having problems with my stomach.... Heartburns, Gastric reflux.. Hope that your problems will be solve before it came like me.

top topics

join