It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living Food ... enzymes cure cancer?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I have been a vegetarian for a while now but have just started to refine that. My diet consists of a lot of pasta and of course, plenty of fruit & vegies. Well, I have been reading up on enzymes and living foods and decided to give it a go. At first I chucked a tantrum at the thought of not eating foods that have been cooked, but I am finding it not as hard as I had first thought.

I checked out some info and thankfully, there is a lot of people who have discovered this well before me and kindly shared some recipes online.

Firstly, I can't get over the sheer amount of processed foods. From cereals to grains. This processing kills the enzymes that we need. With the amount of illnesses these days, especially cancer, I for one, did not know about enzymes and living foods, perhaps there is something to this? If anyone is feeling like death warmed up, then this could be a step in the right direction?

Anyway, I intend to learn how to dry my own foods and soak my chickpeas etc. I also laughed at the thought of not using power. How brilliant is that? If the power went off tommorrow, I wouldnt be too much of a hassle at all... ooo maybe I should put this is the survival section?

here is some more info:
www.alkalizeforhealth.net...
www.kidsgardening.com...
www.living-foods.com...
www.rawbc.org...

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: NJE777
bumping this for a Member

join