It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weirdest item ever sold on Ebay?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wellwhatnow
Their soul huh. I wonder how they went about delivering it to the winning bidder.

Here's another odd one:

A toothpick

Right now the bid is up to $51.

Barnum was right.

Edit to add: You must check out the questions from members. Scroll about three quarters of the way to the bottom. It's pretty funny.

[edit on 4/21/07 by wellwhatnow]

51$ for a toothpick, thats crazy. I can buy about 50 of em for £3.
I did look at those questions and my fav is this:

Q: is this a dangerous toothpick, I mean am i going to get a sliver in my gums if i use it and bleed to death... Just a concerned parent, its for my son Apr-24-07
A: This toothpick is not dangerous at all if it is used with care and you do not use it to poke others

She wants it for her son, thats gotta be some special toothpick...

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Yeah I've heard a good few stories of people selling their virginity on e-bay. I heard one girl got quite a LOT of money. Almost as bad as that girl who sold her body for the money equivelant on World of Warcraft and actually went through with it!

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Selling their virginity? Isn't that called prostitution? I doubt e-bay would allow any such auction. Seeing as its against the law in most places in the world.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by apex
One of my friends when I was still at school tried to sell toast on Ebay, but needless to say, no one wanted any.

Aw man! I make really good toast. Do you think maybe I have a chance?

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   
The weirdest thing in my opinion was the bronzed replica of Suri Cruise's first poop... (Suri Cruise = Crazy Tom + Poor Katie's daughter)

Linky Link

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join