It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm looking for a laptop.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
80 gigs
2ghz
1 gig of memory SDDR ram
and under $700.

What do you recommend I get? Include a link to it if possible.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Do you want it used or new. If you want it new, good luck finding it for that price. You might be able to find it new, but highly unlikely.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by galm 1
Do you want it used or new. If you want it new, good luck finding it for that price. You might be able to find it new, but highly unlikely.

I want it refurbished or... if you could find me a site where I could build a laptop for cheap... that would be great. What do you think I should do? I want to get one that has Windows XP on it.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
For 600 bucks I bought a Toshiba L35 at Walmart, its got Windows XP media center (but now they all probably have Vista), 100gb hard drive, 1Gb memory, wireless built in card, and all the other good stuff a laptop should have. Its provided me with alot of service and I love it very much,

but that was a whole 6 months ago, by now laptops are even cheaper and better, I can't believe the replies on this thread, this ain't the 80s or 90s you know! Do what I did: check the adds from stores and watch for sales, if you see a good laptop for a good price, you can buy it, check on the return policy, before I got this laptop I took one back to the store cuz it sucked

And don't buy the REALLY cheap laptops, they'll suck, and just check the stats on it and all before you buy it, good luck

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I konw a place where you can gt you laptop cheap... eBay. Of course, you don't know what your getting.

top topics

join