It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doppleganger

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
When I was about 5 or 6 I met my doppleganger, an exact copy of myself. He walked right up to me out of nowhere.

Anybody else had this happen?

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
no, i never met face to face, but more than a dozen times
friends asked me stuff like 'Whose car were you driving at noonish',
or 'What were you doing at city hall, in a suit and tie?'
and other things that would be out of my character.

other times i/doppelganger have been seen in other cities
like in conn. or fla. when i remained @29577 all summer.

the closest i came was out there in AZ, when i went there on a vision-quest for 7 years...and doppelganger & i were mere blocks away from one another and maybe 15 minutes apart from meeting face-to-face, on maybe 6 different instances...but always in the city, never when i went hiking all over the state or just visiting different towns.

i hope doppelganger eventually made it to Morganton, NC,
that is one of my home-bases that i had to relinquish because of the life path i elected

being 5 or 6, you didn't say if you got out of sorts or anything,
that would have been 1st grade or thereabouts

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Yes they have. Do a search for Doppleganger (it takes 2 seconds and my search returned a dozen Doppleganger links on ATS) and add your story there. There's no need to start a one line thread saying you saw yours when you were 5 or 6 then simply ask for other member stories. If there was something unique to your experience then write about it.

Dopplegan ger Search

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
A friend of mine swore that he saw me in a Skiing lodge in the Alps a few years ago.

He even went over to the person, only to realize it wasn't me when they guy started speaking French.

I bet there's a few people on the planet that look the same as me.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Hmm ive never met myself though im always getting mistaken for this Nick dude or someone... so many times ppl have come up to me or called out to me claiming i amsomeone else..... weird

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I have always said "if I ever run into myself I am going to kick butt first and ask questions later" (actually there is usually more profanity, but you get the idea)! Dopleganger's are not supposed be up to any good, and are therefore gonna catch a beat down!

Which ruins my chance of ever time traveling back to me to tell me what sports team or horse to bet on, or which stock to invest in!

As a side note, you and close friends and family should have a "safe word" that only you would know, to prove you are not a dopleganger or an alien/robot that has taken over you! You see it all the time in the movies "oh which one is the real you!?!" If they had a "safe word" there would be no issue there.

new topics

top topics

join