It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.F.O. Video (New)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
This is a video I saw when i was searching through the great archives of googles videos. It says it was filmed by the Italian Army. It looks very convicing to me that this is not fake, but I'm no expert on such cases..and anything can be pulled off in digital media now-a-days...you be the judge.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Sorry but this has been posted probably 10 times in the past few day's,lol

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
It suffers from the same problem so many other fake UFO videos do (as well as CGI critters in movies). It moves too smoothly, and when it zooms away into the distance, it doesn't fade the way things fade away in real life. Computers - particularly the cheaper ones - still have a hard time mathematically recreating the kind of image degradation and chaos the real world displays with such ease.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Sorry but it looks fresh out of Maya or 3D Studio. Surface seems rather reflective somtimes that doesn't really fit with the lightning of the scene, also I see no shadow on the ground.. although not sure it's actually over the ground and not the trees.

All in all it just stinks of that of a freshly squeezed 3d render. Too tidy and too nice but just not enough so you can't make out the details.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Already posted. Information here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Yes it has been here before but watch closely.

Don't watch the ship watch the skies above it and see the different white lights one moving before the bridge and later one stationary right past the bridge.

Interesting. Not fake IMO but the question is, "who's is it."

[edit on 16-4-2007 by observe50]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I have worked with CG programs such as Maya, Blender, and 3DS Max. I sincerely doubt that this is a computer generated hoax. The motion of the craft is way too natural, and it doesnt 'bounce' like I've seen in the more obvious cases of CG hoaxes.

I think it is highly likely that this is a genuine video of a flying saucer. The only question is who or what is inside. Could be humans, aliens, or it could be unmanned. I personally think this is a manmade UFO piloted by 1 or 2 humans.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Ive also worked with 3ds max, and you should know by now, you can make anything look real, animation can be made to look natural.

Im not sure about this video, but to me it seems like CG. Ill look at it again.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The YT poster, noviobatavia, who posted the "Italian army" UFO, has a collection of 33 videos queued-up on YouTube, most of which seem UFO-related.

At least one of the other videos I viewed from this collection depicts what is purported to be a UFO emerging from a wormhole over what appears to be an urban setting. Now, that is one hell of a money shot, wouldn't you agree? Which is exactly why I think it is an unabashed digital hoax.

UFO Emerging from Wormhole (Tomsk, Russia 2006)

Just so, I think the Italian army UFO is another example of digital hoaxing — it's too detailed and, again, too perfect — not to mention the fact that it appears in a collection of UFO videos that includes at least one other truly suspicious UFO clip.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 4/17/2007 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I think this may be CGI. Just my input.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
The YT poster, noviobatavia, who posted the "Italian army" UFO, has a collection of 33 videos queued-up on YouTube, most of which seem UFO-related.

At least one of the other videos I viewed from this collection depicts what is purported to be a UFO emerging from a wormhole over what appears to be an urban setting. Now, that is one hell of a money shot, wouldn't you agree? Which is exactly why I think it is an unabashed digital hoax.

Well, I guess since he has one video that is a fraud that automatically means all his videos are frauds?

Just so, I think the Italian army UFO is another example of digital hoaxing — it's too detailed and, again, too perfect — not to mention the fact that it appears in a collection of UFO videos that includes at least one other truly suspicious UFO clip.

Oh yeah, It looks too good therefore it must be a fraud? That's the lamest proof I've ever heard.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
If that UFO is computer generated upon the video, the author did a
very good job. I suppose we are to assume that anything other than
fuzzy vids and points of lights in the night sky are CGI? How can this
clip be examined to determine if the UFO is a real material craft? There
must be a scientific method for doing so. Looked like something real
but man made to me until it took off like a lightning bolt. -cwm

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
If you freeze frame it over and over again, the motion blurr (shaky movement of the camera) matches up exactly with the background objects. This leads me to believe the object was not inserted, not cgi.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
it moves as if it is a remote-controlled hovering model. too slow, sort of twists when it slows down; i think it is close to the camera. in this sense it is a real UFO, just not an alien one

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Moderators, please close this thread, it's a duplicate video posting, this video is being discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 10538

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
Well, I guess since he has one video that is a fraud that automatically means all his videos are frauds?

Logically, no.

But realistically, if a person came up to you with 30 "gold" nuggets and you knew that at least one of them was lead coated in gold, how eager would you be to buy all the rest of them (or any of them) at the current market price of gold?

And if your answer is "very eager," then I would like the opportunity to show you some gold nuggets I recently found.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideVirus
But realistically, if a person came up to you with 30 "gold" nuggets and you knew that at least one of them was lead coated in gold, how eager would you be to buy all the rest of them (or any of them) at the current market price of gold?

Yeah, that was my point earlier. Or, if you walk into an art dealer's gallery full of marvelous "original" masterworks, but you spot one obviously fake Picasso, you would be a fool not to suspect the rest of the collection.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by j_kalin
it moves as if it is a remote-controlled hovering model. too slow, sort of twists when it slows down; i think it is close to the camera. in this sense it is a real UFO, just not an alien one

Its called "Masking". You put an image over "remote-controlled hovering model" , like an animated frames over the video, and voila, FAKENESS.

new topics

top topics

join