It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone heard of "BRUCELLOSIS"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Im curious to find out if anyone else has heard of this before. I am not 100% sure...but the domesticated
pets in my opinion will start to freak out just prior to impending doom. Is there any proof that animals can sense things that we cant and might it be beneficial to eliminate as many "HOUSE-PETS" as thay can? "They"...
meaning "those" who "KNOW". I bumped into this article and hope the link is functional...lemmyno please.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 07:47 AM
link   
sorry...try
www.japantoday.com/e/?content=news&cat=1&id=283685 or go to japantoday.com and look for same...

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 08:04 AM
link   
in japan, dogs and stuff howl and whatever the other animals do, they do it before an earthquake or tsunami
is this what ur no about?

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 09:18 AM
link   
cats and dogs can't detect the tiny vibrations that occur before quakes with their pads on their paws

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Animals act strange befor alien experiance, dogs I assume are the most perceptive since most ducumentation about animals senceing Alien encounters involve dogs acting very strange, such as running away or cowering in corners

At any rate cows and sheep are useless.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Brucellosis is an infectious disease caused by the bacteria of the genus Brucella. These bacteria are primarily passed among animals, and they cause disease in many different vertebrates. Various Brucella species affect sheep, goats, cattle, deer, elk, pigs, dogs, and several other animals. Humans become infected by coming in contact with animals or animal products that are contaminated with these bacteria. In humans brucellosis can cause a range of symptoms that are similar to the flu and may include fever, sweats, headaches, back pains, and physical weakness. Sever infections of the central nervous systems or lining of the heart may occur. Brucellosis cab also cause long-lasting or chronic symptoms that include recurrent fevers, joint pain, and fatigue.

top topics

join