It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If 2012 is such a big deal.....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Hikix- you are not the only one who is living like our world is headed down the porcelain bowl. I have felt it for a few years now. I studied Mayans and other prophecies. I studied information on survival and living off the grid. This is one of the reasons I joined ATS. I needed to know if other people felt this way and believed the same things as I do.I don't know for sure if something will happen Dec. 2012, I don't think really any of us can predict it. But my theory is better to be safe than sorry, and prepare for whatever you believe will happen to the best of your ability.There will always be people who don't believe, and thats OK.They are entitled to make their own choice.If I am still a member here Dec.2012 I look forward to the countdown with all of you.If nothing happens I'll eat my words. But at least I'll be prepared if it does.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Terrance Mckenna is a genious. Read a couple of his books. He makes very interesting argument in one of them(Sooo soorry I haven't read it in 4 years), and also a very interesting story of his trip to mexico. There was also a filmed documentury of that expedition that was on PBS I believe.

I did think that on the Mayan calender end date, that according to the mayans, we are entering into the next "Light Age". Right now being in the "Dark Age".
And on this cold december day (9 or 8 days before winter solstice I belive[also number of planets or bodies in our solar system])
The Planets will align in straight order. I am no Rocket scientist but I believe the equations can be pulled from wikipedia to calculate the space forces involved. Mass + Gravity Pull + Space Gap and all the other stuff.

Many people believe that day will be everchanging for mankind. People will start to "see the light". Silvia Brown had made predictions of the world floods coming up, stating that it will bring people closer together.

Theory: The magnetic pole moves approximately 4 feet every year floating on the earths mantle. If the magnetic polarities reversed, what the heck would happen???
Any thoughts?

Sothern lights instead of Northern lights?
An elecro magnetic pulse shooting out around the equator?
Railways loosening because of the magnetic lasting effect in the Iron rails trying to repolarize?
The Earth may possibly reverse axis rotation(not instantly) with a 2 mooned day?(Reasoning: Magnetars and other unseen space influences on the earth as it is)

One concept reasonably possible is....How would an inward flow of magnetic flux on "North of Earth" react to sun radiation?

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by avidreamer
The Planets will align in straight order. I am no Rocket scientist but I believe the equations can be pulled from wikipedia to calculate the space forces involved. Mass + Gravity Pull + Space Gap and all the other stuff.

I don't think I heard anything about PLANETS aligning (a cluster will "align" every so often... very very rare for all to align). What you are thinking of is our sun will be aligned with the GALACTIC EQUATOR.

This link explains
alignment2012.com...

Sothern lights instead of Northern lights?

Already have southern lights

The way I see it the last few hundred days of the cycle we may see all sorts of crazy things happen, or they may all happen at once. Everyone has their theories, but most seem to revolve around some major technological, extraterrestrial, religious, psychic event. This could include any or all of the following

Technological - time travel, free energy, space travel, teleportation/stargate
Extraterrestrial - revelation of existence of visitors or extradimensional beings, and the consequences of that knowledge
Religious - some sort of second coming, apocalyptic scenario, knowledge of our origin or other spiritual revelation
Psychic - abilities to sense unseen forces that effect our existence, telepathy, evolution of conciousness (which we wouldn't even be able to comprehend now)

Any way you look at it, we are headed for something major in our lifetimes whether it is in 2012 or not. There are many problematic issues that we are ignoring until the last minute. Without talking about all the 'alternative topics' there are other issues that are looming ahead also such as destruction of enviornment, energy issues, as well as economic problems like social security and our entire corrupt banking system.

You can see how at least our energy problem can give birth to the advances in technology I mentioned. This is what I mean by everything can virtually happen at once.

This is why I don't understand how people can deny looking into things like this. Look around you, the whole world is in one big stressful situation. The problems we face are undoubtly wayyyyy more complicated then anything humans have faced before.

This is why you ignore things like this.
This is why our governments can get away with the things they do and this is why nobody cares about helping one another. We all have way too much going on in our own stress filled lives to waste our limited time worrying about all the problems we created.

We brought this stress on ourselves but we just sit back and do nothing because we think nothing major will happen in our lifetime, or we think everything will just work out and it's not our problem.

I don't know what will happen, nobody does. We can't understand what the future holds for us or what will even exist in that future. Like Ian Lungold said, if you asked someone from the 16th century to sit in an office job with electric lights, computers, phones, plastic pens, with rock music playing on the radio, he would have no concept of what was going on.
So it is impossible for us to know exactly our evolution will lead to, but we are smart enough to know the direction we are going. We will not be done evolving until we can figure out how to create heaven for ourselves. I don't mean heaven in the religious sense but rather living without any constraints including death, time, and hatred. Maybe we need to get rid of the first two before we get the third.

Hopefully the problems that wait in the near future will force us to evolve quickly under threat of destruction. At least I like to look at it that way. That is what the new age means to me.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Well i hope we actually do enter into the light age, because i am not very optimistic of our future AT ALL!

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
2012 was a important date noted in the hindu , vedic , mayan and other cultures thousands of years ago!

doom and gloom regarding this time is DISINFO and offered to MISDIRECT those to look for other topics

2 over simplify , everything boils down to energy, which dependant on the object has a specific frequency.

2012 represents the CULMINATION of a PROCESS so individual hours and even days are NOT AS IMPORTANT as understanding it's a process and the culmination of which occurs late in 2012.

2012 is based on astronomical occurrences and there relationship to the effect this would have on the energy influencing (effecting our consciousness)

late 2012 the sun and earth fully enter ( a process culminating) the photon belt where they are estimated to stay within the boundaries of for approximately 1000 years

it was prophesized this is a time for man to break free from his mostly unknown/or unremembered bondage which was afflicted tens of thousands of years ago, and when interpreted by those humans on earth a few thousands of years ago, they thought these beings who previously caused there bondage (which coincidentally enough was likely a figment of our subonscious more than tens's of thousands of years ago which is why they were allowed to intervene/ yet they turned out to enslave us, although many have a tuff time understanding "maybe we asked for this" a long time ago, in order for the original souls to come full cirlce but i digress) were GODS and they worshipped and feared them, then these god's "had son's with the daughters of man" which made cross breeds which took the title of kings and queens in ancient civilizations with the blood lines being past down thousands of years later (not all royalty but a significant amount)

anyhow this time we are in is an opportunity for mankind to use it's free will and the divine law's to come forward and speak up and demand with the intentions of there hearts to break free with forgiveness toward the "manipulators" who are/had been doing everything in there power to enslave us in some electromagnetic prison (chemtrails/ haarp ) which they have been trying to do in ways that manipulate the divine laws they must follow enough to blind us/ and INFLUENCE OUR FREE WILL

forgive them they no not what they do

see the big picture let go of your beliefs if only for a few minutes to contemplete the possibilities

we live in AMAZING TIMES

due to the pleasure/pain construct to which human behavior and change seems heavily influenced by

when things start falling apart more people will be willing to open there eyes

when u see life thru a perspective where u lost something (your pleasure source) most will be willing to wake up when the other option appears to be die slowly or live in misery(increased pain)

thankfully not all must go through such a loss to open there eyes some have the intuition and openmindedness made easier thru there upbringing and enviornement

i think othersouls just wait for the right moments depending upon a person's indivdual choices up until that time

and no i am not religous per say

[edit on 2-5-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I agree with you cpdaman-it is an amazing time and all the turmoil in the world is really good news because that means changes are coming. Changes for the better.

I try not to be mad at Bush and his ilk, they are playing their part perfectly. They are making it imposssible for people to trust authority-we will all have to start thinking for ourselves and acting on our intuition in the times to come.

The mayan calander indicates we are passing into the "ethics" age of time from the "power" age. Good news.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
oops

[edit on 3-5-2007 by Mushroom Fields Forever]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
What freaked me out was when I was doing research and discovered the time for alignment with galactic center is 11:11AM GMT. Even though precise alignment is seen to occur over a period of days if not weeks, I was floored by the 11:11 timing.

Anyone else out there familiar with the whole 11:11 synchronicity thing knows what I'm talking about.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Some interesting things for 2012.

.The Replacement Eastern Span of the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge will open to traffic, replacing the old Eastern cantilever span that was damaged in the Loma Prieta Earthquake in 1989, almost a quarter century (23 years) after the span was damaged.

.India's 11th Five-Year Plan (2007-2012) ends and the 12th one (2012-2017) starts.

.The United Kingdom plans to complete 5-year process to cease analogue television broadcasts region-by-region, with Meridian Broadcasting, ITV London, Tyne Tees Television and UTV being the last areas to switch off analogue.

.Australia plans to cease analogue television broadcasts.

.One of the Royal Navy's new aircraft carriers will enter service, possibly named HMS Queen Elizabeth.

.This is the year when California's ban on the production of foie gras is scheduled to take effect.

.NASA's new Orion spacecraft is scheduled to become fully operational for International Space Station support flights.

.China plans to launch the Kuafu spacecraft

.Freedom Tower in New York City: Construction is scheduled to be finished by 2012 at the latest.

.Sight & Sound magazine will conduct its Top Ten Films of All-Time poll for the seventh decade since 1952.

.The Hallandsas Ridge Tunnel is set to be completed, 17 years behind the original plan.

.The Canberra class light aircraft carriers/large amphibious ships, the largest ships ever to be operated by the Royal Australian Navy, are planned to be in service by 2012.

.NASA predicts that there will be a very intense Solar storm in 2012, with the sunspot cycle being at its maxima. NASA also stated that this storm will be 30% to 50% greater than the previous storm.
NASA also predicts that the Sun will also reverse its own magnetic poles during 2012 as result of reaching the end of current 11-year sunspot cycle. Some believe this will amplify the effects of retarding magnetic field on earth, as harmful charged particles blasted away from the sun would more easily penetrate the earth's atmosphere.

.The Canadian Navy receives the delivery of the first Joint Support Ship.

.The 2012 Finnish presidential election occurs sometime in March.

.In 2012, asteroid 2004MN4 comes into view again to recalculate odds of impact.

[edit on 9-5-2007 by Master_Wii]

[edit on 9-5-2007 by Master_Wii]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
Well i hope we actually do enter into the light age, because i am not very optimistic of our future AT ALL!

I used to be very optimistic, but I am increasingly becoming less so. I am starting to think the idea that humanity is entering some sort of an enlightened age is just a bunch of bunk.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
you know speaker there is a time in the near future that will test all of our will's and resolve

i think if we ask for our anges, or our higher selves to look out for us and lead us into situations and circumstances that place us in more resouceful states to live, with good intetentions from the heart that anyone that asks for this with there will may find a solution best for them

many americans live in fantasy land i try to keep one leg in my happy place and another in reality ( or what's going on behind the scenes) and to tell you the truth sometimes i want to jump back into the matrix because as of yet, ( the behind the scenes stuff) has not affected the majority of the american people. that will soon change

i think there will be a false flag that occurs soon that deals a blow to the government so that the elite may get there wet dream of UN troops marching in the streets and then there will be a gun grap, probably combined with a food shortage (monsanto somehow involved) and an economic shakedown that is prolonged and ushers in the amero (either triggered by a large scale sell-off of the dollar or the fed's manipulating of the stock market, or a combo)

but either way the facts are there for those with ability to decipher them. what are the facts? that the puzzle pieces are staring at us? NAU plans, amero talk, over valued stock market, weakening dollar, GLobal warming as a cover for all the weather manipulation done, as well as a cover for water shortages, as well as food shortages when people fear for food and water all the other concerns ;(hierarchy of needs) go on the back burner

the international bankers (elite NWO types) are doing this all the time to other country's and they are just drooling waiting for the knockout punch in the USA. this govenment and many others are run by an elite group not loyal to a particular country but to a small group of ellite people like themselves, while they deem most people to dumb to even think for themselves. THE CFR is an organization of 1400 hundred stategically placed people in governments across the globe, and they are more influencial and powerful than the united states federal gov't. why? because most members of the US govt are in the CFR. there other major co-ordinated "sister group" is the Royal Institute of International affairs out of london as well as a group under these but associated the institute of pacific relations. these groups including the tri lateral commission and bildergerg are an overlapping group of the who's who in the world and include all prominent politicians, major media personalities, heads of state, "investment bankers", international bankers the whole lot look at oridinary citizens as the scum of the eart.

the coming shakedown of the united states will be prolonged in order to break the spirit of the american's and get them to accept the amero and the north american union with open arms. they will rat out there neighbors for having guns in order to get food.

maybe this would result in the 2'nd american revolution, perhaps the new age is of understanding, and a phasing out of the age of power, perhaps the sun and earth entering the photon belt have an effect on our consciousness and the veil of lies is more readily transparent and will help foster the change, all i know is that if this is the case alot needs to change to get from a to b. and if there is no shift in thinking consciousness by the masses the changes are still coming to america. when? anyone guess

maybe soon, i don't like when the queen vistits, and bush orders a continuity of gov't drill right after

[edit on 10-5-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman

i think there will be a false flag that occurs soon that deals a blow to the government so that the elite may get there wet dream of UN troops marching in the streets and then there will be a gun grap, probably combined with a food shortage (monsanto somehow involved) and an economic shakedown that is prolonged and ushers in the amero (either triggered by a large scale sell-off of the dollar or the fed's manipulating of the stock market, or a combo)

but either way the facts are there for those with ability to decipher them. what are the facts? that the puzzle pieces are staring at us? NAU plans, amero talk, over valued stock market, weakening dollar, GLobal warming as a cover for all the weather manipulation done, as well as a cover for water shortages, as well as food shortages when people fear for food and water all the other concerns ;(hierarchy of needs) go on the back burner

the international bankers (elite NWO types) are doing this all the time to other country's and they are just drooling waiting for the knockout punch in the USA. this govenment and many others are run by an elite group not loyal to a particular country but to a small group of ellite people like themselves, while they deem most people to dumb to even think for themselves. THE CFR is an organization of 1400 hundred stategically placed people in governments across the globe, and they are more influencial and powerful than the united states federal gov't. why? because most members of the US govt are in the CFR. there other major co-ordinated "sister group" is the Royal Institute of International affairs out of london as well as a group under these but associated the institute of pacific relations. these groups including the tri lateral commission and bildergerg are an overlapping group of the who's who in the world and include all prominent politicians, major media personalities, heads of state, "investment bankers", international bankers the whole lot look at oridinary citizens as the scum of the eart.

the coming shakedown of the united states will be prolonged in order to break the spirit of the american's and get them to accept the amero and the north american union with open arms. they will rat out there neighbors for having guns in order to get food.

maybe this would result in the 2'nd american revolution, perhaps the new age is of understanding, and a phasing out of the age of power, perhaps the sun and earth entering the photon belt have an effect on our consciousness and the veil of lies is more readily transparent and will help foster the change, all i know is that if this is the case alot needs to change to get from a to b. and if there is no shift in thinking consciousness by the masses the changes are still coming to america. when? anyone guess

[edit on 10-5-2007 by cpdaman]

Well, cpdaman, I do think that a a testing period has come to America. Not only a testing by the powers that be on earth, but by the celestial powers as well.

You are correct when you said that "our resolve" will be tested, and I think sometimes that in regards to my faith in a positive future, I am starting to fail that test miserably. I just don't, as much I would like, see anything positive heading in our direction.

We have president whose administration has been hi-jacked by God knows who, yet, he denies it and so do many Americans. We have conflict all over the globe. We are not even going to touch upon the subject of the weather, we'd be here for weeks trying to decipher that.

I have always been one to question where people get all of the doom and gloom theories about 2012, I am now starting to think that maybe the doom and gloom is what we should expect in 2012 rather than some type of mystical enlightening.

I just recently, over that last couple of weeks, developed this attitude. I am starting to think that my message and the message of many other people who are trying to lead humanity into the light is in vain. It's just starting to seem very futile to me.

You have two groups of people in this world.

1) Those who don't believe anything that you are saying and won't change their ways.

2) Those who claim to believe what you are saying, but still don't change their ways.

In either instance, humanity is going to be the loser.

There are a few things that could be deemed positive,I suppose. N.Korea and Iran seem to be showing a willingness to cooperate with the global community. Other than that, everything is pretty disastrous.

Iraq is not, at least in my opinion, not a very successful venture. Russia is continuously sending subtle messages that they want a conflict with America. China, as it always has done, sits in the shadows and waits to pounce. Islamic fundamentalism is rampant all over the world. Christianity is being as aggressive, in many ways, as Islam is.

I just, I don't know.

Sometimes I think that maybe if something disastrous did happen in 2012 to wipe out a large percentage of the population, maybe that would be best. Do I fear that maybe I'd be in the number that was wiped out? To a degree, yes, but if I can't adequately help the world condition, what good am I.

I know that most of my posts have been downers for the last couple of weeks, but, hey, there is no sense in concealing how I feel at the present. Like I always say, "It is what it is." To try to conceal and contain is not being intellectually honest.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
speaker i think a lot of people that have been hesitant to listen will do so when there quality of life goes down hill.

sadly it usually takes some kind of loss of pleasure or increase in pain for people to feel like they are more open or IN NEED of a change

when people ARE NO LONGER distracted by the pursuit of material treasures they will seek the truth and when the quality of life, economy goes down hill more people will have there eyes and ears open IMO

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I'm afraid, guys, that whether or not you like it, the Illluminati, who actually rule in organisations such as Bilderberg., the CFR and the Trilateral Commission DO believe in an endgame which will culminate in a takeover by 2012. Apart from strategically placed people, they have an army of unquestioning Freemasons ready to obey unquestioningly.

If you do not believe this then read up on Leo Zagami - who was at the head of the Illuminati:

www.illuminaticonfessions.webfriend.it...

Everything will then fall into place.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

ALL of the prophet-based religions in the world (Buddhism, Christianty, etc) have prophecies of an end time of destruction followed by ascension

Last time I checked Buddhism didn't have prophecies about the end time and destruction. Could you more provide information that says that, considering I'm a Buddhist and have never heard of it.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
i think we have gone WAY off topic. There are hundreds of other 2012 threads available. I just asked one simple question. If anybody knows the answer or has an opinion then i think we should just stick with the original topic.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by seisen

Your right. Reminds of 1999... A lot of "experts" and religion nuts now the "physics" and such will write books and make profit, but as we are sitting around on 01/01/2013... I will be sitting at home laughing at the ones that suckered into the whole 2012 thing. Maybe our goverement will build another bridge to celebrate this passing of people on good drugs.

It's good fodder to read though.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join