It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School shootings

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Due to the events of today and many feel a NWO link, I have created this thread in order to stop the News thread being derailed
As the FSME here...i've taken upon myself to start the discussion.

Some feel that school shootings are used to bring about gun control and enslavement of the population so the NWO doesn't have problems when taking over.

What do you guys think?

Lets try and build a theory here

[edit on 16-4-2007 by infinite]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Well, school shootings definitely tug at the heartstrings of loving parents who want the children to be safe.

It is also highly publicized.

It is very effective for getting folks to do anything for safety as the message is that there is safety nowhere.

What happened to the rash of enraged postal workers giving rise to the phrase "going postal"

Time for a new game, I guess.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Thats a possibility.I live in Pa. and the state is trying to pass a law that requires ALL gunowners to have ALL their guns registered every year and pay a 10 dollar fee per gun.Also they are to be fingerprinted and have a background check.That would make it very easy for them to catalog all guns in case the need to confiscate them arises.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I would believe this if it were random people who are shooting up these buildngs. But these have been students who may/may not even know what NWO is. so even though I love to learn about new theories and connections I do not believe that there is a conection.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
It's an interesting idea as there is already an article supporting this idea on Infowars. However, I am very hesitant to automatically begin to believe that this event was staged or manipulated by the NWO, although there hunger for power and ability to pull this is off is probably within their capabilities.

However, you are right to assume that this event will trigger even more debate on gun control and be used as another example to push the gun control agenda even further. I think the NWO are opportunists, and that this will be used for the following.

1. Distraction from email scandal and others
2. Push Gun Control agenda even further

Here is a link to the Alex Jones Infowar article
LINK

[edit on 16-4-2007 by Vinadetta]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinadetta
It's an interesting idea as there is already an article supporting this idea on Infowars.

Do you mind posting it up on ATS?

I haven't read Alex's theory yet

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This is a part of the American culture. When someone is left behind and gets desperate, sometimes they will lash out. This is the freedom that is on the march, and the reason why the rest of the world resists it.

In a few years, there will be another shooting that will make this one look small. And we will have this same conversation again.

"Is it a conspiracy?" No. It's a direct result of the rotten culture. Period.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
intersting section on the infowars.com article

Eyewitness Matt Kazee told the Alex Jones Show that it was a full two to three hours after the shootings began that loudspeakers installed around the campus were used to warn students to stay indoors and that a shooter was on the loose.

After three hours? it took three hours to issue the warning. thats bad.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
i dont belive for a second that NWO had anything to do with the school shooting. but they will probably take this to thier advantage

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I personally think it is quite coincidental that the president comes in with speech on BBC/FOX to justify why he needs more taxpayers money for the war on terrorism then the shooting gets more coverage and media hype then him justifying more of the nations tax money to fund his NWO agenda... what a scumbag!!

As i said before a small version of PROBLEM-REACTION-SOLUTION to gain the masses support and will..

[edit on 16/4/07 by free_spirit_earth]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
It's going to be very interesting to watch the MSM Mass Hysteria over this. I'm curious to watch else is going on in this world, while this is going to be the only thing covered in the Media. How much is this going to take away from the email scandal and what other major stories are going to take a back seat to this. The media really pisses me off when it comes to things like this. It is because of the Media that the American Public is scared into submission!!!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Without knowing all the particulars of this case today. Other school shootings have been the result of kids snapping as a result of bullying. The shootings are a statement of rage and anger, not some nebulous nefarious plot to conquer the world.

Speaking from the standpoint of a victim of bullying, before I learned to defend myself, I understand only too well the anger and rage that needs and wants a target to vent at. Only too well do I understand. Everyone around you is guilty of attacking you, no one is innocent.

In investigating this, I would suggest that we try to explain what triggers some to go on the rampage, and others, like myself, don't.

A plot to trigger gun control legislation? I suppose so, but it'll be the same crowd that always screams for it, not some nebulous group bent on global domination. This'll be additional fuel on that fire.

My thought process on this issue isn't always of the clearest, most of these incindents are perpetrated by very troubled individuals.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The ONLY way I could ever see a "nwo" type connection is in the method of gun laws or something, a way to get people to give up their right to have a gun because some prick went crazy, most likely having something to do with a girlfriend.

Gun control = one step closer to police state status and the horrible crimes that go with it..

Just think back to ..

Polpot..
Hitler..
Stalin..
Mussolini
Mao Ze-Dong
Kim Il Sung
Menghistu
Saddam Hussein

And so many more, all enacted gun control laws before purging, combined, millions upon millions of people.

But hey, your right Infiniti, no school shootings.

They where all in concentration camps.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
well,

we can agree that this has caused a HUGE shock to America and the world. Its international news. i think we have to wait and see if any discussion on gun laws by congress is brought up.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
did bush talk about this school shooting yet? what did he say?

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Bush just offered his prayers and said how awful it was. He spoke for less than a minute.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
well,

we can agree that this has caused a HUGE shock to America and the world. Its international news. i think we have to wait and see if any discussion on gun laws by congress is brought up.

It is terrible.. truly and honestly, no one can deny that..

But this is a problem so much deeper then gun control..

Our society it's self is a mess.. we are incredibly large, 300,000,000 people.. 1 guy goes nuts we can't jump the gun (no pun intended)
If there is to be a fix in America, it has to be a society change.. but I am afraid this is how we are.

But I can guarantee gun control will come up.. it always does, it always makes some one look good.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Whats the bet it will stay at 33 dead cause that = the 33rd degree for the illuminati!!! Pricks man!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Gun control will solve nothing. If a person wants to commit an act such as this, he will adapt to use the materials available to him to do his will.

Rockpuck is correct. It is the society. How come gun violence is so much more prevalent in America than other "industrialized" nations?

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I just woke up to see the picture of a hooded man, said to be the killer....of ASIAN decent?

One word: government.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join