It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reflecting Pool Trailer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
There's a brand new 9/11 movie styled up as a fictional, based on the true story, type film.

Covers a reporter that investigates the truth behind 9/11, with dramatized eye witness reports and news clips.

Air defense, WTC7, the 911 commission, and beyond... I cant wait!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Interesting.

It looks too nonfiction though, don't you think?

I'd like to see a movie weave the concepts of the Truth Movement into a "fictional" story...you know...give a spoonfull of sugar...

This looks as "fictional" as "Who Killed John O'Neill."

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The question is will the producers find a distributor, or will it be relegated to DVD release with minimal promotion.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essedarius
Interesting.
This looks as "fictional" as "Who Killed John O'Neill."

Echoing that. Looks well-worth watching of course. I'd probably even pay a few $$ since its obvious they put a few and some energy into it. Even in the trailer I'm seeing some cheese and bad scripting, and as it began rolling I had my doubts. But all in all looks quite good, with some dramatic lines from graggy old men at the end there and a good grasp of the overall implications - but this is clearly a mockudrama to promote existing CTs, and as the one character pointed out, you'd better have facts. The viewing public will agree, and I'll be watching their presentation of those closely. Was this film meant to succeed in its apparent goal? Or built to collapse when impacted with criticism and burning with scrutiny for a few minutes? Can't say till I've seen it...

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Looks pretty intriguing, I've always hoped that the events of 9/11 would be "JFK'd" as something like this. Can only hope it does better than Severe Visibility.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essedarius
I'd like to see a movie weave the concepts of the Truth Movement into a "fictional" story.

Silly rabbit, don't you know that the so called wanna be goof...err....truth movement is ALREADY FICTION?

What, how could you not know that?

The official story got it and got it right. No room for error, multi-judgement, or second guessing.

Muslims + terrorists + a lacking airport security department = 9/11/01

M.Agenda!

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Hey Midwest Agenda,

You are playing a sarcastic character aren't you?

Perhaps you are in acting school?

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Midwest Agenda

Muslims + terrorists + a lacking airport security department = 9/11/01

M.Agenda!

Well, seven of those supposed terrorists may have miraculously survived the crashes if you can believe that!

One question;

If they got it so right then why is Bin Laden not charged by the FBI with the crimes?

www.fbi.gov...

MURDER OF U.S. NATIONALS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES; CONSPIRACY TO MURDER U.S. NATIONALS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES; ATTACK ON A FEDERAL FACILITY RESULTING IN DEATH

USAMA BIN LADEN

Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world.

They don't have enough evidence to charge him with 911! That's why the need for such vague statements.

I don't think they have it "so right" to date.

BTW- The final report concerning WTC 7 hasn't even been reluctantly released thru a contractor yet. Another reason they don't have it "so right" IMHO.

2PacSade-

top topics

join