It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My View of the Universe,And What We Are.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Ever wondered Questions like "who made the universe" or "whats beyond the universe" or "if we have souls...where are they,and what is it really"

Well ill tell you what i think. (im not alone on my theories either,me and my family share the same idea's)

The Universe has been around for over 15 billion years,it is sentient(aware of itself,and the universe)it may sound strange...but the Universe created itself.

kinda...its hard to explain ...but the universe was created by energy,Sentient energy. The same kind of energy our souls is made of. i dont like to use the word "soul" though.

i call it "life force" or "pure energy".

I Believe that on december 21st 2012 Many people who are ready,and have knowledge of the universe,and how big it is,and what it holds Will be Ascended.

The bible calls it the rapture,i call it Ascension. Basically our solar system is moving into a part of space that has a large amount of "dark energy" or "ether". When our solar system moves into that part of space on dec 21st 2012,we will also be alligned with the center of the galaxy.At that time,our galaxy will be alligned with 2 other galaxies.
*Edit* i would like to add this

External Sourcewww.divinecosmos.com...
As of 1997, Dr. Aleskey Dmitriev and other Russian scientists observed that the Galactic space we are now moving into is showing significantly higher concentrations of matter and energy, including charged particles of hydrogen, helium and hydroxyl, in addition to other new combinations of elements.

And this

www.newscientist.com...
The effects of space dust on the Earth are currently unknown, but hotly debated. Every year, about 40,000 tonnes of cosmic debris fall onto the Earth, much of it creating meteors

This area of space that we will be merging into is very special. the mayans knew it was there,and so did the eygptians.

Not Everyone will Ascend. Only a few. I will be one of the few that Ascend into my true form. Which is? Energy. The same energy that you become when you die.

the people that Dont Ascend,will have to wait till they die. Because the next Ascension isnt for another 26,000 years.

Thats it for now

Please leave your opinions,and Questions here for me to read , and answer any questions.

thank you

-Mayan

[edit on 4/16/2007 by Mayan2012]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Very interesting read! What has made you have these beliefs yourself? You have some good points though IMO, the whole God & Jesus thing just doesn't seem like it can be to me, not that I don't want it to be true.

Any links as to the beliefs of the Mayans / Egyptians?

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Yea i dont believe in the god/jesus thing either lol.

But the universe IS aware of itself trust me.

ill try and get some links for you , im busy at the moment so gimme a while

-Mayan

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Good stuff, look forward to anything you can post!

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
As someone who does believe in the whole God/Jesus thing, I really don't think that our concepts of the universe are vastly different. Obviously, we use different words to describe the situation, but I can't shake the feeling that we're talking about the same thing.

I'm not sure about the whole 2012 thing...but hey, I'm game.

One thing that should be clarified...just for "bookkeeping":

Originally posted by Mayan2012
The bible calls it the rapture,i call it Ascension.

The Bible doesn't refer to the rapture at all. That was somebody else's idea, and it really isn't supported by most bible scholars.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I just hope that something good will eventually save us all, regardless of whether it be God/Aliens or some other forces, at the end of the day if we are to be saved from the sh*t we as a race have created throughout the world then I wouldn't care where it came from.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
we will ascend into energy beings so we can travel throughout the universe.

Read this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... , watch the video. there's one part near towards the end he talks about dec 2012,a wormhole will open up (mayan prophecy) and the being of light will come down and make ppl into energy so that they can travel through the gate(Ascend basically)

Watch the video...its very interesting,and all my views cannot be fully explained in words.

-Mayan

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
What decides who ascends and who doesn't?

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The Universe.

Simple huh?

The Universe decides who is ready.

those who are open minded and are WILLING to accept Anything that the universe has to offer will be ascended.

Those who are Spiritually enlightened.

Basicaly anyone who Believes Anything is possible within the universe is ready Ascend.

Religious fanatics LOL hell no they wont Ascend. Way 2 close minded lol

-Mayan

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
What about those who simply do not have any idea of this? They have no information on this ascension, they are not closed-minded but just don't know of it, would the universe conduct some sort of assessment of the person to see if they are 'worthy'

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Then They will have to wait untill they die.

All this Ascension is is a Death.

After Death you Ascend. You become Energy,and you are free to do as you please (with limitations)

As an Energy being (Ascended being) you could for example....Go visit Galaxy m82 in a split second. lol

You dont have to believe what i say , but this is knowledge to me and to my father.

*Edit* Only lifeforms that are aware of themselves and the universe they're living in(Sentient) Can Ascend when they die.

Cats,Dogs,other animals therefore are Not Included in Ascension

-Mayan

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Religious fanatics LOL hell no they wont Ascend. Way 2 close minded lol

Don't say it like that...makes you sound like a religious fanatic.

So where did you get all this information from. Do you just feel it?

Your responses are starting to remind me of another famous bringer of truth on this site...our fiction-writing friend sleeper.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Thats cool , and no i dont just Feel it thank you very much.

You can do some researching yourself here Ascension if you'd like,and make no mistake . i am not writing fiction

Do not compare me to other people thanks.

I edited my first post Please read.

Thank you

-Mayan

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The reason all of this makes no sense is because relativity is infinite. We are lined up with every single galaxy no matter how you look at it, because of how you look at it. The "uni-verse" is not a straight line, it is omnidirectional. Every star I look at and every planet I view is lined up with me from my point of reference. Think about it. Do you know how many galaxies there are? Do you know how many are "lined up" with us?

I appreciate you sharing your outlook on Existence, but you are copying what you have heard.

As far as us moving in to a space that is filled with more "elements", yeah.

I would advise people to start thinking for themselves.

The "uni-verse" didn't create its self, it has always been here, the energy is eternal and transmutational

[edit on 16-4-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Well now you have got me wondering.....

Just how few people will ascend?

In your theory you state that ascension's take place only every 26,000 years. The numbers I just looked at estimating how many people have ever lived on the earth in the past 50,000 years is right over 106 billion.
6 billion of those are alive today.

So of the 100 billion that are dead - how many of those ascended in your opinion?

How many of the 6 billion alive today will ascend?

Do you feel that the 100 billion that came before us - were in any way more enlightened than those that are alive now?

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Thanks for the comment. But how does it not make sense? Sure every galaxy is lined up with each other But not in the way we are going to be alligned with the other galaxies.

our solar system is going to be alligned with the galactic center too.

Yes i know how many galaxies there are. many are lined up with us. but not in the way we are talking about.

the universe DID create itself. it IS sentient. and it IS aware of what it created.

there is Nothing outside of the universe simply because there Is NO "outside of the universe" it doesnt exist.

the universe is infinite. like energy,therefore it must be energy.

all energy is infinite. it cannot be destroyed there fore its infinite.

-Mayan

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
Well now you have got me wondering.....

Just how few people will ascend?

In your theory you state that ascension's take place only every 26,000 years. The numbers I just looked at estimating how many people have ever lived on the earth in the past 50,000 years is right over 106 billion.
6 billion of those are alive today.

So of the 100 billion that are dead - how many of those ascended in your opinion?

How many of the 6 billion alive today will ascend?

Do you feel that the 100 billion that came before us - were in any way more enlightened than those that are alive now?

Humanity hasnt been alive for 26,000 years O.o .... lol

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Thanks for the comment. But how does it not make sense? Sure every galaxy is lined up with each other But not in the way we are going to be alligned with the other galaxies.

It's always aligned with every thing.

our solar system is going to be alligned with the galactic center too.

The galactic center is circular, it radiates out a 360 alignment potential, 360 degree potential of alignment in this case means that we are always lined up with with the "galactic center".

Yes i know how many galaxies there are.

Just wondering. How many?

many are lined up with us. but not in the way we are talking about.

Well explain or we'll never know, and please keep it logically sound and not religiously or spritually faithfull.

the universe DID create itself. it IS sentient. and it IS aware of what it created.

Impossible, Nothing can't Exist, remember? So what was before the "uni-verse". Nothing? Well if there was, then there can also be an outside.

there is Nothing outside of the universe simply because there Is NO "outside of the universe" it doesnt exist.

Now you've created a paradox. See above.

the universe is infinite. like energy,therefore it must be energy.

Agreed. Agreed, it is eternal with no beginning and no end, no outside and no edge.

all energy is infinite. it cannot be destroyed there fore its infinite.

You have my concurrence

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Energy has always existed.For billions of years it became Sentient and made itself into the universe.

how many galaxies are there? My answer is: Infinite amount of galaxies. Neverending.

i cant explain the way we are going to be alligned ,simply because i do not know. all i know is that we are going to be alligned with the galactic center on dec 21st 2012 (also with 2 other galaxies) and that we will be entering a part of space that is very Dense with elements,space dust and dark matter,dark energy,ether.

i cant remember all the sites ive gotten this info from but you can do some researching like my father and i have.

-Mayan

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Man dont be like all these sheeple out there.

Open your mind out further.

Do alot of research. along the line you will reach the conclusion i have.

We are all Energy !

And energy is eternal....JUST like the Universe!.

-Mayan

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join