It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those That Don't Have Kids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Have you ever thought of what your child whould look like if you bared with that certain person. I was married about twenty years ago and I thought it was suspicious that my wife was slowly getting bigger and rounder in the tummy area. She was fixed so it was impossible for her to be pregnant.

Because of that I never brought up the subject. We seperated shortly and I never heard from her again. I still think about it today. I mentioned to my wife that I never wanted kids because she was not in the condition to be popping out another one. I think see missunderstood me. My true fealings were that I always wanted a girl, but I didn't want her thinking that I expected one from her.

I loved her so much that I was willing to do without kids my whole life. By now if we had a girl she would be just graduating from highschool. I think she would be a very smart and beautiful girl. Both parents were very good looking and our intelligence were phenomenal.

It's just too bad the communication wasn't there on both our parts and she didn't bother to get to know my true feeling on everything.

See Yah On LivingWithStyle My Love

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Kids are wonderful.............at a distance.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Oh boy. I just gotta throw my 2 cents in here.I have 8 kids ages 20 down to 3. Sometimes they drive me crazy, but i love them to death and I would not have made a different decision in life. I had my first when I was very young and people questioned my judgement at the time. He has become a wonderful young man and we have a very close relationship.We all even live in the same house. Never a dull moment here.It sounds to me as if you might be speculating that your ex was pregnant when you separated.If that could be the case you could try to find her.Is there a possibility that she was and has deliberately not contacted you?

join