It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Summer Hill...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I've never really posted in this forum, but I'd like to preface this post. I've been an avid amateur ghost hunter for a couple of years now. I've got an archive of about 2000+ pictures, mostly with just orbs, a couple of ectoplasm. But I do have a few that I can't explain. These pictures are extremely eerie, and come from an evil place.

The evil place is called Summer Hill. It's a road in Madison, CT. The road, along with a church on the road, has a very, very evil history behind it. Back in the 1800's, there was a priest at this church, called Emmanuel Episcopal Church who used to kidnap girls, rape them, and bury their bodies in the swamp behind the church. Later on, around the time Satanism was big, cults would hold rituals in the swamp. And a serial killer from an unknown time would bury his victims in the swamp. All the woods around the road, where the swamp is has NO TRESPASSING signs posted every 25 feet.

My friend Justin and I are avidly attached to this place, as we're trying to unravel what truly went on here.

Justin had been there on multiple occasions without me. And his stories truly send shivers up my spine. His first really bad experience there, his cousin and him were driving down the road and they saw a girl, young about age 12 who was bloody from the waist down. This girl's spirit is within him now. A lot of really strange things have happened to him since then. The girl speaks to him in some strange code that we are unable to crack yet. She has drawn pictures through him, pictures that look like a little kid would draw, of the church, herself, and the priest. I've seen this drawing, and I can say that it is nothing like how he draws.

One experience, where it was him, myself, and my friends Ant and Joe, we were at the Church taking pictures. We got this one picture, which I will show at the end of this post. And two others, which for some strange reason, disappeared off the camera as soon as we turned it off. The two pictures that disappeared were of my friend Justin. One was of him normal, the second one he was completely blurred, with glowing white eyes. When this picture was taken he cried in pain as it something just hurt him, and he had a throbbing pain in his arm for the next few days.

However, my first experience there was with my friends Ant and Brendan. There is a small, very old cemetery behind the Church. We were taking some pictures when all of a sudden Brendan ran faster than he ever did in his life to my car. Ant and I ran to the car as well and drove as fast as we could out of there. Brendan explained seeing something, about eight feet tall, and shadowy turn and look at him with glowing red eyes. We cannot explain this, but we have seen this being on multiple return occasions, we have never gotten a photo of it though. The fear this being puts in us makes our only instinct to drive away.

As for the pictures, these are the three most haunting ones we have. These are the first time I've ever released these picture off my computer. But, right now iPhoto is locking up so I'll get the pictures up in an hour or so...

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Sounds interesting, looking forward to seeing the pics

Could you provide us with some links as to the history of the site? Had a quick google check and nothing strange to report within this area apparently, obviously I may find something if I dug about a bit but my computer is being very slow today!

[edit on 16-4-2007 by mrbocci]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Can't wait to see them. What makes a place 'evil'? Would it be from 'evil' things done in/at the place that leaves a negative imprint that draws dark entities to it to 'feed' off of? What equiptment would You recommend someone to have to photograph ghosts? I live about 15 min. from Gettysburg and would like to try My hand at 'ghost hunting'. I think if there were ever a place to photograph any it's a pretty good place to do so. I have a digital camera now, is that good enough?

Peace. K*

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Here's the photos....

Photo 1: The Unexplainable... We have NO explanation for this photo, at all.

Photo 2: Included is Original and Enhanced. Seen her is what we have dubbed "The Deer" as what we caught on camera resembles a deer.
Original
Enhanced

Photo 3: Included is Original and Enhanced. Seen here is, what we believe is the priest's skull, wearing a big priest hat. Visible left side of image in the "fog". It was perfectly clear out this night.
Original
Enhanced

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demetre
Can't wait to see them. What makes a place 'evil'? Would it be from 'evil' things done in/at the place that leaves a negative imprint that draws dark entities to it to 'feed' off of? What equiptment would You recommend someone to have to photograph ghosts? I live about 15 min. from Gettysburg and would like to try My hand at 'ghost hunting'. I think if there were ever a place to photograph any it's a pretty good place to do so. I have a digital camera now, is that good enough?

Peace. K*

I currently just use my digital camera and a voice recorder.

We believe it is evil because of the things done here. We never go on this road without wearing crosses protection, crosses, etc. We have been down there, and I was holding a cross in my hand and it was pulsating. I've used Herkimer diamonds as well. Rubbing it in my left hand completely numbed my hand and the burn I had just gotten. When we left the road, it felt like my hand was lit on fire.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
That is some spooky stuff! Is this the same church on this website?? It looks like the church in your photo.
www.churchinthewilderness.org...

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
That is indeed the Church. I've seen eerie things there that I never took pictures. Such as seeing ectoplasm come out of the building where it's just wall.

top topics

join